Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html#ixzz4d5qagcB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2T3131D52fc
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because rather than being atheist, smart people are becoming irreligious.

>the european population is declining
>atheism is declining

FUCK

>Atheism
>religion

Pick one.

I'm an atheist because there aren't any gods. It's not about what you or other people do or don't believe. I don't care whether you agree with me, nor do I feel any need to try to convince anyone else to agree with me.

Facts don't need a vote.

>Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

Seems like a pretty big asterisk right there. Atheism and Christianity in the west(white countries) would be more interesting.

Not that I care. I'm an atheist, not an evangelist.

Most atheists don't even realize they are; because they consider themselves "spiritual" meaning they shop at Whole Foods and do yoga and go to the white Buddhist temple or something. There are a ton of these people in the states and they are usually the worst kind of liberal while still being completely self absorbed and unaware

>be born into a godless universe
>forced to pretend to love lesser beings' imaginary friends
Maybe we should stop giving retards personhood

no it's because groups in ignorant backward countries like the middle east and africa are expanding most rapidly whilst the atheist maoist agenda in China is dying and religion is filling the void of culture.

>be born
>somehow cuck yourself into truly believing your life is meaningless and the universe is devoid of creativity or beauty
You sound like you'll end up killing your self so why bother

I wish more than anything that this were true in white countries, but really it's probably just that the white population is stagnant and shitskins are converting en-masse. Also China is skyrocketing in Christian converts.

Atheism is seriously a culture-disease. If I could wish one curse upon my enemies it would be atheism, and I would give ANYTHING to abolish it in the white race. Anything.

You probably wouldn't give anything

>Atheism
>religion
Ignored.

Q; If a white baby with wings is called an "angel" what do we call a black baby with wings?
A:A fruitbat

You're retarded, implying religion is what gives meaning or beauty

It's a bit like Sisiphus and the rock, pushing the rock is the search for meaning, and the goal in and of itself.

atheists are scum and i'm an atheist. anyone who willfully raises subhumans can't claim to be logical.

They believe in survival of the fittest yet the never have children.

Oh yeah how grand to be like Sisyphus :^)
Also I have a strong suspicion that Camus' car "accident" was an intentional double suicide with his gay boyfriend.

Fucking this.

There are no good arguments for any "gods". Also, there is no further evidence to examine at this time; everything has been covered, and tested, and checked, and rechecked.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Bullshit, a lot of Atheist theories bet proven false over time.

Next time try evidence instead of youtube links.

Atheism is the claim that god doesn't exist. Please point out where it has been proven wrong. Someone both being an atheist and believing something that is wrong does not discredit atheism. Discrediting atheism would be proving that god exists. Pro-tip? You're not able to.

Nice work m8, great contribution; I'll be waiting for examples.

I'm actually gonna check all this out, might take me a little while, but I'm gonna see how many holes find.
Type em up, make it presentable and palatable. Should be fun.
Thanks.

The decline for atheism started when fedoras went back out of fashion around 2014.

>Atheism is the claim that god doesn't exist.

This is incorrect.. Jesus fucking Christ, how are people still getting this wrong?

>Please point out where it has been proven wrong.

Learn about the burden of proof for unfounded claims.

Look into how the theory of evolution has changed so many times over the years. In the 90's it was considered 'rock solid' until a bunch of new discoveries shattered that.
Yet to prove he doesn't exist. Atheists have made lots of mistakes in their claims however. A lot of things in the old testament that 20 years ago Atheists said never happened, like the great flood for example, have been proven to have actually happened.

Atheism is the search for truth in my opinion, and they still haven't hit the point to say God isn't real.

>masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

nice sauce you got there

I've been thinking pretty hard for the last ten minutes and I can't think of anything that's mine to give that I wouldn't. I probably wouldn't give me soul, but that isn't mine, that belongs to God anyway.

> Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion ...
> religion
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>Percentage of Athiests is declining
>LOL ATHIESTS BTFO
>implying it's not because of the breeding tendencies of shitskin and sandnigger countries which are muslim by default

>Yet to prove he doesn't exist.

>I don't understand what logic and rationality are, so I am asking you to prove a negative.

I realize you are uneducated and irrational. You could at least have enough self-respect to try to hide it, a little.

Dumb people breed like rabbits

>posts fake image
>Christfag comes out swinging with lies
Have a bump with the original, unaltered image.
By their fruits ye shall know them.
In your case, the fruit is bad.

This. Until someone gives me a legitimate reason to believe that God is real, I will base my life on the fact that there is no God or afterlife, and that life is merely a ride that should be enjoyed while it lasts.

You have to be retarded to believe in (((scripture))).

>tfw you're not the 98%

Gib monies Christfags.

That's because muslims breed like rats.

Are you Holland's New Zealand?

kek

bad photoshopped

Good. Atheists are degenerate.

>'We practice what we preach': White missionary couple give birth to black triplets after 'adopting' leftover African-American embryos from discarded IVF treatment

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html#ixzz4d5qagcB4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think this vid sums up my reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=2T3131D52fc

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell....

>They already adopted two black kids, as most adoptive parents want white children

5 KEKOOS TOP CUK

You're a moron who knows nothing of evolution.

>Atheism is religion
You've lost me here.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang and evolution was the process he designed to form the physical body. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

>Learn about the burden of proof

There's no such thing, it's a made up epistemological idea for the sake of convenience because most people just don't trust that a random thing a given person might say exists is so because they don't have strong reasons to in general. It's not something with any formal justification.

As an atheist, I agree with this I find it embarrassing that so many are ignorant of this.

The burden of proof is on the atheists though, since they're making the claim against a well known fact.

The New Testament is eye witness account of God's divinity,comprised and re edited from several multiple sources.

If you have some evidence proving that it's a lie go ahead, but as they assertion has been made (that the new testament is eye witness account) the burden of proof is on you .