Why do alleged red-pilled Americans still get so immensly upset when you talk about races?

Why do alleged red-pilled Americans still get so immensly upset when you talk about races?

>All whites are just one race: The White Race
Except racial biology research from the 30s to the 70s showed that in Scandinavia alone there are almost a dozen races and subraces of Nordids alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they fell fort the melting pot meme

That depends on which boundaries of genetic distance you assign the word "race" to.

>there are almost a dozen races and subraces of Nordids alone
when has anyone ever got upset with you for saying that?

>Why do alleged red-pilled Americans still get so immensly upset when you talk about races?
Because Americans themselves are dirty mixbloods. They'll never know the joy of having a pure European genetic line that goes back thousands of years.

Japan explained it.

Basically when you just conclude that Europeans have bigger genetic distance to white Americans than White Americans have to African-Americans...

REEEEH and "JIDF" in 3... 2...

>The joy of being an inbred

>>basically when you make up some shit tat isn't true.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Except racial biology research from the 30s to the 70s showed that in Scandinavia alone there are almost a dozen races and subraces of "Nordics" alone.

You know why that "Nordics" part is so important? You know that this "Nordics" mean they are all white? You understand that they are way closer to each other than they are to niggers and sandmonkeys?

Sort of off-topic, but i didn't want to make a new thread for this shit question

How do i red-pill someone that seem to be actively avoiding it?
I'm under the impression that he only reads MSM.

He literally said russians hacking the election in favor of Trump is proven

It really just goes to show that we've been fighting them same battle for a long time.

Trump has nothing to do with being redpilled. Trump is a corporatist cunt who took advantage of white nationalists to get power.

Maybe so, but the russian hack thing is still bullshit
and he hadn't even heard about Vault 7, also has stated that "we're straight white men, we have to check our privilege"

Or another meme they push "all European inhabitants are genetically European"
Swallowing the jewish pseudo science A play totally not written by a Jew

he is literally retarded or pretending

While you wish that were true, the record books show Europe fucking sucked at keeping records.

have supporting evidence for that?

Humans don't see eachothers genes. If you care for homogeneity(for a sense of unity, peace, prosperity etc) all that matters really is phenotype

Trump is a start you faggot. You're not getting some 1488 cunt as president right off the bat

Southern and Southeastern Europe is not really Europea

*plus culture, history and language of course

well, i know he's at least semi-serious

But back to the question, how can i get him to understand that things aren't as simple as he thinks they are?

Bump