Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's why deism is the best

The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials. Exodus 8:4

Anti-theism as an ideology is ultimately doomed. Most right wingers are either religious or are pro-religion when it benefits their society. Most left wingers lean towards non-belief but their ideology requires them to never criticize non-whites, so consistent anti-theists like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens or Sam Harris end up out in the wilderness, hated by both the right and the left. Serves them right.

>lost the culture war
I don't think you know what this means. It has nothing to do with reddit for one, or whatever your insane rant is supposed to convey.

tbf Chris did some good work against Islam and political correctness, though yes Peter is SUPERIOR and M O R A L. But your analysis is correct, it was a push to get insecure and intelligent men into the left wings ranks and it backfired in a huge way, redpilling many to be more right wing and turned me into Christs arms. The death of atheism as a big force in politics was one of our first victories (alongside gamergate)

You seem to be mixing up liberal ideology and atheism.

Poland pls stop with the autistic christcuckery. The ultimate redpill is to become a deeply religious atheist. If you think that's impossible, meme harder.

They are one and the same. You can't have liberalism without atheism and you can't have atheism without liberalism.

Atheism was a fad like pogs. People got pretty high on grandiose discoveries like "Noah's ark probably didn't happen" and couldn't help sharing what living on the edge was like. Atheism-go.

Wrong, you absolute moron.

>confusing a genuine gentle atheist for a new atheist who wants to deconstruct religion

reality check

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/

This is just false. I'm an atheist and I think polacks are not human so im in no way a liberal

>Even muslims voted more for Trump than atheists.

Kill me now t. atheist

>Trump got a higher percentage of muslims voting that blacks
IQ's be IQ's I guess

Atheistic culture is cancer
You know not the forces you're dealing with
Every aspect that the religious fill their lives with becomes a void
The society surrounding you becomes what you expect to meet this void

Hitchens isn't regarded badly except for the atheist views. Even there, I think the so-called Four Horsemen of Atheism thing was an attempt to solve the Islam Problem for the whole planet is one movement - people then were alarmed and appalled at the prospect we were entering a new Wars of Religion period. But, we are, and they still don't want to face it.

Poland is right

Atheism is on the decline

Atheism is a violation of the NAP. The memes did nothing wrong.

It disguises itself by bottling up with moral superiority, while uncontrollably searching for it in others -- this time period is hard to tell and differs greatly, while many accept it for its supposed moral indignation outright

And then, unavoidably, consumes the person who becomes an unwitting debtor as if they owe something to denying any possible existence of Deus

The NAP itself must be avoided down this path

And then their daughters become Muslim

Psalm 14:1

"The fool has said in his heart 'there is no God'"