Why isn't your country a super power yet ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k
youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manpower
>represented by surrender moneys

Why is a budget higher than india's but we have less shit than them? Also what does "m" mean as a way of measuring manpower?

>Those small air forces

If you don't control the sky you can't control shit. Is everyone else just retarded?

*our budget

m=million, lol

>Congratulations, Pajeet! You have been promoted captain of the Shit Flingers brigade!

Why can't India learn to poo in loo

Guess who has the largest air force in the world? The U.S. air force!

Guess who has the second largest air force in the world?

The sky can be controlled by a combination of air power and AA.

The US is the only super power. You should also think about making a chart to show which countries can quickly turn their industries into military industries. Tip, the US would BTFO every country in that category too.

The us Navy?

US navy or US army are probably 2nd and 3rd?

Fucking right

Because exchange rates . India & china have a high ppp therefore you can get better quality of life cheeper , while the same amount will get you scraps in Luxembourg.

Are the Indian warheads filled with Tikka Masala?

where's Turkey

A few s400 can bring a entire squadron down

At 8 below Japan

I've been to train Indian troops before pal. Believe me theres a reason India is still shit scared of pakistan because your weapon literally fall apart while firing them and your none of your aircraft have modern electronics.

Kony literally has better equipment than you. The only thing you got going for you is manpower

You act as if the US military doesn't know how to deal with AA. This isn't 1940 anymore when the best plan was to fly in sacrifice planes and bomb them on a second run.

Dear USA.
Plz liberate us from the chinks.
I like you cunts, and your big yank tank cars and your obsession with guns are way better than running over a two year old and not helping her, or being ground up into mincemeat by an escalator.
Plz send help.

In Berlin

Sorry, you aren't worth risking our $20 trillion debt over.

That was quite some time ago I presume and if you are lying about the scared of Pakistan part cause we spend 4x on China compared to Pakistan it would literally take 2 days to take over Pakistan

Good question

First four only have that cuz they rob everybody and their people are massively underprivileged...+poor..

Because your mum gay

Too close to the whitest people on earth. It puts us to shame

AA is insanely more effective now than ever before. Planes are practically obsolete now, it'll just be satellite weapons and long range missiles in the future.

>britfag training indians
>still thinks its the 19 century

India is a arms exporter , ask the Vietnamese ,sri lanka , nepal , Bhutanese and Bangladesh

We are the only few countries developing 5th gen fighters like fgfa joint project from the Russian pak-fa

Rob all the resources to make war toys to chow how big you're cuck is...

Half of the first four got fucked by the 5th at one point in time.

>2 days to conquer a country

t. every country at the beginning of every war before it turned into a multi year conquest

Get the plebs to mine it for {{{YOUS}}}

Rare?

You just pointed out how planes will still rule. Long range missiles can take out aa. I'm not going to keep going but either way, wars will be won with air power, positioning and technology. The US outclass everyone in all of those categories.

ALL of them have been cucked by tiny manlet-brits.

insurgency isn't war burger

You do realize we reached conquered around half the country in less than 2 days and that was when we didn't have particularly good equipment

Kek my nation could totally blow the livong shit out of every other nation on earth and we are all absolute retards.

If the US ever goes to war against China or India, I'm imagining a 1 to 30 kill ratio.

durr lets compare modern tech to when people tried to fight gunships and rifles with arrows

Pakistan is India an unconquered..

Type English paki

The difference nowadays is in training, organization and how computerized your equipment is.

France still better than UK :
tank : 423 (>407)
Aircraft : 1282 (>908)
battle ship : 113 (>66)
submarine : 12 (>11)
We invade you when we want.

this is your best sikret "stealth" bomber shot down with the 60s soviet era S125

now imagine what would S400 do to?

Also, in that pic, the Indians had cannons and rifles. Specifically, they were aided by Venice which hated the Portuguese for stealing their business. They just didn't know how to use them properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k

your ships are 2nd hand and old

your soldiers aint as well trained

we have double the nukes

that pc is outdated,we hve2 carriers

your nukes aint intercontinental they cant fly very far from india

which is nothing compared to the advantage given by ARROWS VS GUNS

Why would you need more than like 20 nukes? If you used like 10 you could fucking win a war ez pz

India and the U.K ranking higher than France. That's cute.

>swords vs guns

Tell me again how you lost goa 40 years ago?

I know you guys get off to the memory of this, but wasn't that F-117 making repeated flights along the same path with the munitions bay open, which allowed your russian engineered, russian manufactured, russian bought radar to detect it in the first place?

>Claims to be a superpower
>Does not poo in loo

First, Cold War and actual war use two totally different tactics. Also, I didn't say there wouldn't be casualties. I'm just saying militaries wouldn't be heavily investing in air power if it wasn't the best option.

Any country which actively worships toilets while shitting on streets is irrelevant.

> France
> putting up a fight

April 1st was yesterday, Pierre

We're close enough to the states we just mooch of them

We allready ARE!

>your soldiers aint as well trained
Kek

Those mustaches are out of regs

whoa nice as fuck strawman m8!

totally got me

>I know you guys get off to the memory of this
no we don't
> but wasn't that F-117 making repeated flights along the same path with the munitions bay open,
maybe
>which allowed your russian engineered, russian manufactured, russian bought radar to detect it in the first place?
yes
BUT the point IS: altough USA reigns supreme in like every aspect, you superrior high tech air force would literally got rekt if they had engaged aggainst militarry that posesses this kinds of AA

Read that wrong, didn't realize that was the 1999 plane. Statement still stands. Also, the 60's equipment was modified. Not just standard stuff. And the plane was not a secret in 1999.

Uk it's time to stop, you are not superpower anymore.Joke's on you for brainwashing you'r own population into hating nazzis and nationalism so much that they thought that same should be implayed to UK and you had to let you'r empire go.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU

And look up the ships stat too

That's not why we won. I told you already. They had more cannons that we did and more rifles. Their advantage was in their sheer number, though. Ours was that we knew how to use the technology we owned and that we took advantage of our knowledge of tides and geography to lock their movement. This battle never had their army against ours, it was a game of cat and mouse, where their ships were continuously bombarded by ours, after we destroyed all their cannons. This win was pure tactical genius.

Because we like to live in a developed country.
And between our absurd levels of foreign influence and plentiful affluence we can pretty much just hire anyone in the present day situation, the end of superpowers was a blessing in that sense.
I mean it literally took one drunk minister's solo bravado to get a dubious commitment from the functioning US foreign minister for support to retake that old colony, i mean heck we had a prince here that came close to organising a coup there on his own, up to and including foreign support, prepared propaganda selling points. (gotta confirm dat legitimacy and give the pleb masses something to chew on, right?)
So in short we're spending more resources on actively not fucking up others than it'd take to fuck them up, getting our own military would just make things seem... tastier.

this is the real one though

Looks like a ww2 British commando to me.

Let just run this by you. Intel says you can't detect plane but in truth you can. The plan unfolds as if you can't. If intel says you can detect plane, the plan won't unfold as if you can't. See what I'm saying here?

>be India
> Have a fleet of manure flinging aircraft
> World Superpower by 2050

Day of the curry when?

jonny rotten said he loves the queen and he supports trump and brexit

be quiet you moutain kraut nigger

Pretty sure that doesn't make his statement false.

mate your recent decommisioned carrier was sold to you by us lmao,it was the one we used in the falklands

a big fleet of junk is still junk

didnt one of your battleships capsize in the harbour?

I imagine it was a matter of cost/distance vs the amount of territory we were actually defending. Also, after we lost the first attack, we no longer had any meaningful bases in the region, so we'd become the attackers, which is always more costly.

Well in Britain every day is curry day as I have been told

what do you think pakistan would turn into

it took us a few weeks to collapse iraqs government and military

pakistan has nukes and a much larger population

>your ships are 2nd hand and old

Indigenously built in 2016 is old ?
>we have double the nukes

It's common knowledge that nukes numbers are understated , we have mini city dedicated to build nukes & missiles.

>your nukes aint intercontinental they cant fly very far from india

AGNI 6 can reach till America , why do you think china was going ape shit blocking indian entry to NSG

its the top dish here m8

got lamb bhuna and loads of korma and masala stuff in the fridge lol

How come the UK's budget is not much less than Russia's but they have puny everything in comparison?

>i'm just saying militaries wouldn't be heavily investing in air power if it wasn't the best option.
last time you got to fight real enemies on the real ground without significant airpower supperiority you got riced, memories from that time are fresh so you've heavilly invested in aircraft supperiority which gives marvelous results aggainst sandpeopples

you aircraft supperiority means jack shit advanced when you have to go aggainst sophisticated AA that can detect your flanes up to a distance of 600km

you pussied out(thanks god) with the syrria "red lines" back in 2013 and then in 2016

i'm not saying usa doesn't posses some of the best and marvelous aircraft in the world that can wreck anything that walks on earth it's just those aircraft would be falling down like a flies en masses if it happened to go against AA systems like S400 or even S500

Decommissioned Is the keyboard here and we have two more in construction what's your point?

Theres a reason they don't use a burger to represent it, cos' you fuckers never turn up in time. Also

>American education

mate your nuke program cant rival ours

we would never attack each other anyway,your army is designed to keep pakistan in check and china on thier toes

we are commonwealth allies

you are literally the only nation who cant be defeated by their airforce in 1:1 airforce against airfoce

Probably a Ranjeet typing from his curry shop in Manchester which wouldn't pass a single health inspection tbf

>we have mini city

is that one central location dedicated to making them and nowhere else?

Because our equipment is superior and we pay our soldiers real money.

>ours

we gave you our trident 5 shit

We arrive when we want to, not our fault you guys like to get pounded by Hans.

>British military strength

have you seen russias fleet?

did you see russias carrier going to syria a few weeks ago? it was like a chimney,even its planes crashed landing on it a few times

our navy might be smaller but its much more higher tech

saying oh 1 country has 300 30 year old plaens and another country has 100 cutting edge planes therefore country A wins is not an argument lol

i think it was scrapped

a carrier from 1982 isnt gonna cut it anymore

Your nuke program is dead man , India literally has a mini city in Karnataka dedicated to build warheads . That was our response for the Pakis starting to build tactical nukes.

because they basically have to pay protection money to the us, so that the us can put its nukes on bong subs. which the bongs arent actually allowed to use anyway.

you gave us a few nukes true

we as in BAE (british aerospace engineering) gave you those fancy railcannons