Well, would you?

First pics of Nichole Cevario are out. For those of you not in the know she's an 18 year old grill who was arrested last week for planning a Columbine/Sandy Hook style massacre-suicide at her school. When police searched her room they found firearms, ammo, pipe bombs and bomb making materials.

Is she waifu material?

wbaltv.com/article/student-accused-of-school-attack-plot-released-from-hospital-charged/9214994

Rounded head, eyes close together shows propensity for degeneracy. To the ovens with this one.

That just makes her a Mongol senpai, nothing wrong with Finn's.

no she has sudoku eyes

>would you?
I would fuck any legal vagina at this point

>white person planning to commit terrorist action
>just a lone wolf :^)

no, she isn't

White people are individualists who don't have a religious identity anymore except for religious conservative sects and those aren't considered part of the "general" white population

They never get involved in other white people's fights

Claimed waifu.

I'll pass

has to be older akmed

She looks a potato with eyes

Good one, Guam. That was a hell of a movie.

>Is she waifu material?
ugly as shit

Plus look at that small forehead. Pathetic genes.

>Is she waifu material?
Untermensh genes clearly apparent so no.

How the fuck does she get caught before doing it. Attention whore was never going to.

Daddy searched her room and found bombs n shit, he called police.

I mean, her head, is just so big. I can't believe it's just so ROUND it's like out there I mean

How does a 12 yo stockpile weapons and homemade explosives in their room without getting caught?

Yeah, kinda curious how the fuck one even gets a stockpile of shit like this in the first place, you'd think someone would have noticed

She WAS noticed, that's how she got caught.

As for how she acquired it, she's 18 so she could have legally purchased weapons, and all the bomb materials seems to be crude ones that could be easily sourced from hardware stores.

>Is she waifu material?
She basically looks like a potato, so I guess she is if you're Irish or German.

What's your deal then schlomo? Why do you think you are better than the goyim or even our equal but need our free shit? Why did you do 9/11 and the USS liberty? Why do you have nukes you piece of shit

Ugly, fat, and stupid. Not attractive unless you're a redneck or a nigger.

Looks like a girl I used to work with who was ugly as shit.

Everyone I work with is a GIGANTIC BETA with no standards so they'd say she's an 8-9/10

School shooters are typically introverted. Why would they shoot up a school if they like the people in it?

Is this where Asians came from?

Her face literally looks like it's been shopped to look smaller like those Mark Cuben ones.

Like one of those rap guy's girlfriends

i can never trust anybody with eyes too close together. They have a sort of eerie feeling about them

>she

>preventing women from achieving equality in mass shootings
I thought you guys were feminist and shiet

would ply with cheap cider and fuck bareback in the back of my white van/10

That's underage b& if I've ever seen it posted, user.

For fuck sakes don't post that pic and then honestly expect us to believe it's your "work" we all know it's your middleschool.

Why did they shrink her face with photoshop so it's much smaller than her head?

Get out there son. Ain't gonna fuck shit sitting on your arse in your bedroom 24/7

Well, her jail is listed in the article if he wants to try.

hawt

>dat smug, yet retarded autist face

Parents likely are wussies would never told her no and are scared of her.

Been posted loads yidfriend, most likely a Welsh girl.

Her head is a quarter inch too large for her face