Quit obsessing about going to mars. There's nothing there of any importance...

Quit obsessing about going to mars. There's nothing there of any importance, just giant unlivable depressing desert that we're wasting billions of dollars on. There's nothing there, NASA should just deactivate the rover cameras and worry about something more important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAX2H0hpOc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so...you're saying something's there huh?

y'know, if you weren't posting from america I would've probably believed you.

>t. MIDF
Now that you have made this thread it'zs proof that there is something major there. Or rather a someone. I think it's where inanna is hiding out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAX2H0hpOc4

Replace mars with Africa

Its just a giant clusterfuck of rock and sandstorms floating through space, there's nothing to even think about regarding mars, just ignore everything mars related and worry about a hobby.

If we wanted to visit a depressing unlivable desert we could just go to australia.

kek

>just ignore everything mars related and worry about a hobby
but astronomy IS my hobby
you're right with one thing though, Saturn is a much more interesting planet than Mars

Life must be pretty grand on Mars provided you have enough air, water, food and space. Chiefly because of the low gravity. Imagine how swell things would be for us if were exposed to a mere 60% of Earth's gravity. I think someone should travel there just to explore what that's like.

meant 38%, woah that's so much lower than I imagined

This.
Nice tactic OP

>implying saturns a real planet and not the generator that powers the simulation.

I'm going to mars and see what is there :^)

globe is a lie so is mars. Final red pill is the place we have been told we live in.

my point still stands

David Kike pls

nice cgi

The Queen of Heaven

Lady Babalon

This

thanks

Ain't it the truth. Space travel is basically meaningless cause there's only one Earth.

I find it interesting that we're going there at all. Like, okay, go there and take a look around, sure, but living there? There's no magnetosphere. Solar wins would rape your DNA instantly and constantly, the whole time you were there.

I say we should wait billions of dollars gravity-tractoring Mercury and Europa into orbits where they strike Mars, and make it livable in a million or 50 years

What kind of unloved faggot makes a throwaway thread like this?
Throw yourself off your roof and swan-dive into the pavement you baby-tier shitposter. Your father's seed is weak and you have garbage in your veins faggot.

That's a cool plan if it would ever be possible.

It's abundant in mineral resources that only a retard would pass up. It's like saying there's no value to mining an asteroid

There may not be when it comes to the cost of fuel. Especially when you're looking at the use of those minerals relatively compared to what it would take to get the stuff on Earth. I'm all about exploration of the solar system but it may not be economically feasible for a long time.

It's not about what's there.
It's about us being able to go there.

We will go to Mars for the same reason Mankind has done everything in history.

To see if we can.

High in resources, easy to mine, lower gravity means easier construction work, and less atmosphere.

Its literally a perfect space port for the rest of out exploration of the solar system and beyond.

Rocket launches would take faaaaaar less energy and thrust. Attempts at terraforming would teach us more about climate change here on Earth. Maybe we are the cause of it on Earth, Mars would be an incredible experiment in life, technology, philosophy, etc.

If you don't see the benefits of exploring Mars you probably couldn't see the benefits of sailing to and colonizing America. Which was looked at as non-profitable and inhospitable, but has grown to be the worlds largest economy and essentially the most influential country that's every existed.

Mars is worth it, maybe not in our lifetimes, but that logic is wicked short-sighted.

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS

WE KNOW YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTH-MAN

>the cost of fuel
Reusable Rocketry pack has been added to our game, future launches will be 96% cheaper than current rates.

>just giant unlivable depressing desert that we're wasting billions of dollars on.
So, it's the Middle East but without the muslims?

And you're saying we *shouldn't* go there?

>just get a normal hobbie :^)
GET OUT OF HERE NORMIE
REEEEEEE

>"s-stupid goys, stop travelling space, there's literally nothing there"
>"just sit down and watch some television instead"

It's the electric car. Sure it'll be here in 5 years and everyone will have one but that isn't today. And in 20 years we still won't have them because things aren't simple, especially when you get into space (or look at the longevity of a battery operated car vs using a combustion engine for power and lifespan).

They've been saying we're going to mine asteroids for a long time. Asteroids are REALLY far apart. The Kuiper Belt is estimated to be only 1/10th of Earth's mass and spans a gigantic part of our solar system.

I'm not saying extra terrestrial mining won't happen or is a bad idea. I'm just saying it's really hard and not nearly as close as people are thinking. Well probably be taking nuclear material for fission out of the ocean before we seriously look at mining asteroids.

>Say that sailing pointlessly across giant "uncrossable" oceans for months on shitty wood boats pre-electricity and pre-refridgeration to steal rocks from toothy big lip niggers and shove Irish people on them was the right of the white man.
>Say that doing literally the same thing minus the niggers and 10 times the resources and benefits for humanity is a waste of time.

Space is the Second Heaven where the Fallen reside...

This abo has a point

fuck you there is an OBELISK on PHOBOS

My kike dad was an engineer on the Canadarm.

ITT: yanks try to find another planet to fuck up
GTFO
BLOW the DUMPs NOW!!
>pic unrelated

You are such a fucking nigger. Even if there is nothing there (which their may well be at least fossils considering their is water on mars and likely once a greater atmosphere) if we can colonize Mars, we can do anything. Once Humanity is no longer bound to one planet we will never die out.

What are you trying to hide OP? Specifically on mars?

what about this hexagonal storm eye ? Pretty weird.

Listen to this gentleman. I can assure you there's nothing on that planet

We can send all the jews, niggers, spics, and nigger-chinks there. Then we won't have to worry about prime real estate here on Earth