LE PEN : "You want us to start WW3 ?"

youtube.com/watch?v=EC7-fxxnQAM

Other urls found in this thread:

convert2mp3.net/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=SeEHQhARESU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ&index=1&t=1247s
youtube.com/watch?v=_ayWmG0HIoo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/21/marine-le-pens-russian-links-us-scrutiny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its censored in Germony, why?

ok, only censored on Sup Forums

>muh ww3

Boring. Need new talking points from her master in Kremlin.

french is such a retarded language

Because you live in a society worse than 1984.

oui

Russian Hackers

it isn't

the jew is afraid, that is how you know why all these threats are flying around. The govs are being desperate, we are on the 50%/50% power balance between goym and jews. And the jews are going into full overdrive mode.

If flexing with money does not work, and you are at the end of the rope, then flexing with violence becomes the bigger norm still.

Yes we are closer to ww3, but if one does not remove the jew, the white race will die out, and the other races who are even less reasonable than we are will start ww3 anyhow. Do you not think that the asians dont have nukes? China will chimp out like the retards that they are.

So will a bunch of other ape nations.

The only one who is starting this mess are the jews.

The only people who vote for Lepen are rural and suburban retards.

City people all vote for Macron.

>blocked in italy....

Why the hell a half of the interview is about Putin/Russia/Ukraine? Who cares?
Why not discuss her plan of withdrawing France from eurozone, which is much more important and interesting subject for the EU and GB?
Honestly, I'm tired of this obsession with Russia, it's not even funny anymore.

Jesus fucking christ, I thought we had it bad with state censorship.

Seems like a good person.

>Honestly, I'm tired of this obsession with Russia, it's not even funny anymore.
We all are...It's like they're fucking pushing for ww3..

>sultry smoko voice
>against the globalization policies of EU
>thinks Russia is misunderstood and has been mistreated by US in the recent past
>knows that Merkel is "toxic"
>knows that EU will collapse soon

she's perfect

Maybe it's not necessarily censored in your country...Maybe it's partially censored. (because of your internet provider). That's why some german users can still view it.

I really don't feel like getting a shitload of white people killed again in the interests of kikes and mudslimes, to be honest.

This

strange or maybe not.
There's a way to view this video , by downloading it. go to this website , copy and paste youtube's link and download/save as MP4
convert2mp3.net/en/

Screencap related

vid is 9:11

would hack someone for her

First time to hear Le Pen and she has my support.

What a departure from the self hatred fueled self destruction of Merkel. Merkel is cancer.

Hopefully, Le Pen wins in the election and Merkel loses in hers.

Because cities are full of non-French immigrants

>It's like they're fucking pushing for ww3
It's been inevitable our entire lives, now we're seeing people start that old engine up one more time.

And these countries teach us about freedom of speech

Really, who cares about economic policies if we all are about to be turned into radioactive dust. After ww3 the remnants of mankind will use pebble currency, so nevermind.

Cities are mainly inhabited by unemployed niggers, muslims, students, lazy government employees and parasites of all kinds.
The white middle class that actually works and pays for all the others lives in the far suburbs.
They work in town but they do not live there.

My favorite part is how they act like a LOAN which you've paid back with interest is evidence of 'foreign influence' but an illegal campaign DONATION isn't.

Better than your native language. Arabic sucks.

War was inevitable, it is part of the EU coup to gain absolute power. The only choices we had was between Russia (if Clinton elected) or Turkey (God Emperor Trump timeline).

Erdogan is being set up to be the new Hitler, watch him rise and crash while Turkey is split in half.

>too stupid to read the annotation when trying to open the video

youtube.com/watch?v=SeEHQhARESU

Why are comments disabled on the original video?

i agree. only language worse than german

Well it seems the war for the Le Pen wombs has already been decided ;)

>ukrainians ruined their country just to join the union in the future that is going to collapse soon

I DIDNT BELIEVE IN JEWISH CONSPIRACY UP UNTIL THIS POINT

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6GP0ZyB4U&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ&index=1&t=1247s
Dunno, Dr. William Luther Pierce warned us Le Pen is a controlled opposition.

20:47

Le Pen supporters are the dumbest, less educated, most easily manipulated with buzzwords category of people in the country

Even old dumbfuck fillon supporters and macron cucks are not THAT retarded

Pic was already debunked try harder.

Well if she is then france is fucked no matter what, doomed to be overrun with shitskin hordes.

Id still support her on the offchance she isnt- as opposed to a faggot like Macron who is 100% for the globalist agenda.

Did you not see what an elitist attitude got Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election? A trip to the woods.

KYS, faggot.

Well toss me overboard and call me Horatio.

Cityfags are universally the dumbest, most self-centered bigots who have little to no experience of life where you have to think for yourself.

Holy shit she legimately knows what's up. She would be a good leader for france in the coming times.

Damn this is quite old because he's talking about the 2002 election with le pen's father

She is no doubt red pilled by Sup Forums's standards.

>election day came
>the non city votes of actual french arrive
>all for le pen
>suddenly
>city votes all come in for macronutrient
Going to democracy was a mistake

granny tits/10

Did you not see what a lack of critical thinking gave you for president?
Once your delusion fades, you'll realize being edgy isn't helping you pay your bills, giant faggot cuck

At least post some political substance poland

You just have to watch it on YT instead of Sup Forums, dumbass. gb2KC

Wall meme> Refugees cranked up to max

You'll surrender soon enough

being this desperate that you need to photoshop aryan womens as coaldburners

This.

I'm from a small coastal town but live in Helsinki for the moment. I literally feel like some kind of drone, i just go to work with public transportation, come home from work, go to shop that is 100 meters from my drone apartment building, while all other services i need in my life are from 500m radius from my small drone apartment, come home from shop, eat, go to my computer, maybe go to gym with public transportation that goes from next to my apartment building, go to sleep, repeat forever. And somehow women think, that living this on-rails life where i use the same public transportation route every day and everything i need is next to me, is the most liberating and free way to live ever. That being a drone that performs the same simple tasks every day while everything is taken care for me by other people, is so free and crazy and fresh. It's fucking absurd, the biggest lie ever.

>Did you not see what a lack of critical thinking gave you for president?
This is a precious insight into your worldview; You somehow think that Hillary is better than Trump and/or that over 50% of the country of america lacked critical thinking when they voted.

Why is it always the most critical people here that lack the most in introspect and are completely blind to their own hypocrisy? Tell me why this is baquette.

BURN SAVAGERY

all intelligent people voted for macronutrient, only stupid rural people voted for le pen

Le Pen is bankrolled by Russian oligarchs. Look it up. She's just pushing a pro-Russia line because it's what her handlers tell her to do.

This is this brexit shit man, all its doing is ruining peace. I just wanted a comfy neet life.

He's right, but the immediate is too troublesome to ignore.

A war is a series of battles.

>that queen of spades tattoo on her ankle
Coal burner

Doesn't she want to kill all Muslims? Sounds like war to me.

Le Pen is a populist.

Voting for her is plebian.

>someone bankrolled by 4th Reich EU handlers is so much better

Can you please think for a moment and actually read what she's actually saying instead of these out-of-context bullshit to justify your retarded views.

She wants to normalize the relations and decrease tensions with Russia. That does NOT equal "pro-Russia" That is a complete lie.

good, at least she is not spending MY money.

Le Pen 2017, I hope FN's france join IBRIC.

no one cares, FN or bust.

the other guy is clown
youtube.com/watch?v=_ayWmG0HIoo

L'Union Europeenne brille de la lumiere des etoiles mortes
- Marine Lepen, 2017

Probably my favorite quotes of a political candidate said in Europe, stay based and vote for her, Francebros.

Jesus christ mate Le Pen is in her 40's this women is in her 20's. Fucking idiot.

>what is photoshop?

Aussie shit poster nevermind carry on.

No it's not.

I think this was advertised as being her niece, Marion Marechal-Le Pen

srsly?

Watched my first rally last week,
>actually used the word cuckold
Almost choked, she's like Trump x2

>they stop posting immediately
I guess being honest for once in your life is too much to handle for them.

The kike shills have been playing with that photo like it's her for years now. Just ignore it and move on.

because there is literally no reason for someone from the middle class to vote for Trump over Clinton (who is a top class useless bitch I agree). Literally none. Except that all trump voters are insecure, ideology fed idiots who can only understand catchphrases and meaningless buzzwords and are ready to give up their most basic rights in order to feel that their country is more "strong" and their "identity" is safe.
That's not politics, that's demagogy
The politics behind it is : let the rich get richer, remove all state support and pat citizens on the back by acting like you're working for them

It seems to me, that if you can't even tell where you personal interest is, you're nothing but a smiling idiot being manipulated by corporations.

>hook nosed
>fake blonde hair
>constantly rubbing hands
>pushing for WW3 with Russian

(((typical)))

Can YOU please think for a moment, and read up on the facts instead of swallowing the talking points like candy?

"Normalizing relations and decreasing tensions" = No more sanctions, recognize illegal Crimean annexation, ignore Russian troops in Ukraine, ignore Russian meddling in foreign gov'ts (including yours), etc. There is no "normalizing relations" when Russia constantly acts as an antagonist for its own interests. To "normalize relations" unconditionally is to give Putin and Russian business interests exactly what they want free of charge.

And Le Pen would be happy to do that. It's no secret they're in debt to Russian banks.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/21/marine-le-pens-russian-links-us-scrutiny/
>American intelligence has been asked to look into Marine Le Pen's links to Russia, following her request for a $30 million (£24.3 million) loan to help fund her French presidential campaign from a bank close to Vladimir Putin, according to reports.

>Ms Le Pen's Front National party has made no secret of the fact that it has taken foreign loans to help bankroll its presidential campaigns because, it has argued, French banks refuse to stump up the funds.
That is just one source, you can google to find more, it's not hard. Inform yourself.

The Le Pens will serve their purpose. Then they will die.

>The Goyim Know We're Trying To Start WW3
SHUT IT DOWN

>Asks a hypothetical question
>HURR DURR YOU WANT WAR! U LIKE WAR? U WANT WAR!

Horseshit. She will win the same way Trump won regardless of the bought and paid for MSM.
People all over the world are sick of this bullshit globalist agenda.

Do you not understand the irony in your post? Using commie catch phrases like the rich are trying to fuck you in the ass but you apes don't even work 30 hour weeks. How about you argue your issues based on merit and what needs fixing? Based off of one glance at Paris you guys have a massive Muslim shit skin problem not a rich asshole trying to shave off your paycheck.

She probably says something negative about the E.U. or Merkel.

You have to watch it on youtube, SPD-voter

"demagogue" is one of those interesting words that started off as a good thing and was twisted by kikes and commies into something bad

Trump espouses the cause of the common people, he's the best kind of politician.

>remove all state support
Is that why Trump has expressed support for medicaid and social security?

He's making welfare require drug testing, which isn't removing state support, it's taking away gibs