DRUMPF IS DONE

>Flynn's immunity request very strongly suggests there was a criminal conspiracy at the highest levels of government

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/legal-expert-explains-michael-flynn-immunity-request-trump-links-russia-investigation-a7661531.html

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disburseme...10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/2016...pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. rightful russian clay

Sup Forums BTFO

#impeachtrump

I think Flynn is going to redpill everyone on who exactly Obama gave weapons to in Syria

shut up you russian tool

Misleading, its "a lawyer's" explanation, nor Flynn's lawyer's explanation.

Bullshit.

/thread

You can't /thread your own comment, drumpfkin.

Go back to plebbit!

>Very strongly suggests

FAKE NEWS

This is most likely the relation to an immunity deal. If he had something on trump, they would have put it out with Flynn.

>very strongly suggests
>might mean
>maybe

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

>DRUMPF IS DONE
Are you guys SUPER serious this time?

Please sage the thread.
Its not worth the (you)s

Skin in the game Ukraine?

They have enough on Flynn and already know what he knows. Why else would they refuse his plea deal?

ummm.... do u have any evidence to back this up?

You have 2 drumpf is done threads active wow you really work hard for your shekels

> he testifies against obama

This. Or much to do with fbi user statements.

Simply beautiful. The train has left the station and they're trying to drag it back by hand. FULL SPEED AHEAD.

>the independent

『『『弁護士』』』

>muh shills

I'm not doing it for the money, fool.

I just like to BTFO drumpftards!

This. Liberals are going to get BTFO again.

It's 4D chess and the left are too stupid to see the maneuver.

The incoming butthurt is going to be something to behold.

Sure you do

Can you not see how this is shit baiting for (You)'s?
You really think they would need to pay.. ffs.

>muh 4d chess

Back to /r/The_Donald, drumpflet!

>suggests

aka no real proof, but pretending there is so you can push your narrative.

wouldnt this have all happened on obamas watch?

Has the Indepedant always been like this? I've read some ok stuff from them before.

>legal expert
>explains

you guys dont even know for what this imunity deal is but some how its russia

No, don't take away my entertaintment in the shape of an orange muppet :'(

sage w chochoła

>"un-possible that Flynn is just trolling!"
>tfw he unloads red pills about the Dems

Sup Forums BTFO again.

Just wait and see shillblue. It's just sad that your hate for Trump makes you blind to whats going on around you.

The pieces are in place and the signs are green, it's coming and its going to be amazing.

>be Flynn
>want immunity
>to reveal classified information and not get in trouble for it

He wouldn't need immunity for anything that liberals are even accusing Trump of doing. Let alone the fact saying "trump took a bribe from Russia" wouldn't mean he would get arrested for it.

You mean how we started out helping the Muslim Brotherhood, then ISIS just magically appeared?

>people forgetting that Hillary and everyone who's ever worked near her or Obama got immunity

>forgetting that the left wing of American politics is infinitely, objectively, irrefutably evil and inferior and wrong compared to the right in every conceivable way

>forgetting that Trump is a modern Saint like Jesus Christ who's only interest is a clean lifestyle and making a paradise for legal Americans

I honestly think you should be shot, along with anyone who agrees with you, by squads led by our peaceful Saint Trump

>Sup Forums will unironically defent flynn aka fbi agent

+15

/thread

Plus Flynn was denied immunity so he probably didn't even have anything good to give them.

>if he loses in 2024
even the "insiders" that leak to us can't into term limits

>bengoshi
>ben
THE SAMURAI KNOWS

I think that's what makes it such an ebin droll for him to demand immunity before submitting to their conspiratard questioning about MUH RUSSHUN HAX.

I wonder how long he'll be able to stave off impeachment. 6 months is my guess.

Flynn don't want the polonium tea.

>Flynn's immunity request very strongly suggests there was a criminal conspiracy at the highest levels of government

Hashbrown&Skintags#OnceAgainNOTHING#

Flynn will fall on his sword and saw it was all trying to undermine Trump while getting rid of all the non Zionists in the Trump sphere!

I could give a rats piss about Flynn and whatever he has to give to the libs. I just want to know about the Obong administration and exactly how much spying they were doing on trump, and exactly how much they handed to Hillary.

t. Guy who is literally going to shit a cinder block if that bitch tries to run next election cycle.

>DRUMPF IS DONE post #2574

im still wondering when he will be "done". seems like you guys are just full of shit as usual?
do you ever question yourself, 'why am i so full of shit?'

I guess that makes all of Hillary world guilty as well, since they all got immunity.

>you lived long enough to see the first president ever get impeached

My body is ready!

>reddit
cuck exposed

What's up with that ?
Geiger counters are very cheap, what's the excuse of these highly rich highly public highly politicised faggots to not keep one handy ?

>t. Guy who is literally going to shit a cinder block if that bitch tries to run next election cycle.
>implying she will still be competent to even feed herself in 4 years

Clinton wasn't even the first president to get impeached. And Nixon resigned before he could get impeached. Thanks, Department of Education!

>tfw you live to see the only black president in jail along with the first (almost) woman president.

no u

>see the first president ever get impeached

god millenials have a pathetic education

Again and again with the "It could be, therefore it is."

I voted for Trump, I still support Trump, and will continue to support Trump until you give me EVIDENCE that suggests I shouldn't. Suspicion is not evidence. Give me provable, undeniable fact, not this "this looks suspicious, therefore treason".

If Flynn comes out with hard evidence there was ties with Russia, then I'll be right alongside you impeaching him. But so far, you've given me nothing, so I won't do shit about it.

GOV records of Correct the Record receiving money for political activity against President Trump.

Spread this around Tax dollars being used to attack Trump!

beta.fec.gov/data/disburseme...10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/2016...pdf#navpanes=0
hawmanai is online now Report Post

shill thread
sage

Hes not running for re-election though. It's going to be a break to watch them try to tear apart all the things he's done and when that fails hes going to jump on them for being incompetent.

>leaf
He filed for re-election the first week he was in office. He's a complete madman.

DRUMPF BTFO

this

Oh, yes. Please tell me what to think without showing any evidence.

Next article will say that it's settled and no testimony will be given.
Then they will want to impeach him for golden showers.

Why are all ukrainians such massive faggots?

Says the brit.

This was confirmed fake though, and shit like this is legally considered treason.
I'm reporting you to the FBI