Ted Cruz draws serious Democratic challenger in Texas as red state resistance grows

IT'S OVER FOR EL RATO

shareblue.com/ted-cruz-draws-serious-democratic-challenger-in-texas-as-red-state-resistance-grows/

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXbFZoSMbZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#impeach
#notmypresident
#wearehugefaggots

I don't think so. Cruz is well-liked and revered in Texas.

Trump was the most disagreeable candidate for cuckservatives ever and they still voted for him in even higher numbers than for Romney. There are still not enough Democrats in that state for Texas to flip and since it's mid-terms, we can expect Cruz to win by a margin ot 1m instead of Trump's 800k.

You are wrong, drumpfkins.

The Resistance is strong and we are going to take back our country!

Not this shit again, back in 2014 these same people were talking about Wendy Davis, the serious challenger who was going to win the governor's mansion for the Democrats and turn Texas purple. She got her ass handed to her by 20+ points.

>Our country
>Flag

Just what texas needs: a douchy looking guy that likes punk rock and looks like he is from california.

Well done dems

The date in your image is wrong. It's supposed to say April 1st.

Like I said: just two years ago, Dems were propping up this idiot in the same way.

Also, El Rato won by 1.3 million votes last time, and that was during an election year with increased Democratic turnout. Where are the Dems going to find all those votes in a midterm?

>flood Texas with brown people and libs
>it gets redder and redder every election

You're just causing white/Christian/males/conservatives to get angrier and more likely to go out and vote when they know their lifestyle is in danger .

Good night, sweet rat.

>Democratic challenger in Texas
This is laughable to begin with when you just look at populations, but look at the county arrangement in Texas and it becomes the greatest joke ever told. Anyone even jokingly entertaining the flipping of Texas has no idea how the system works.

>shareblue

Not a real country

>shareblue
>Democratic challenger in Texas

lol didn't read

Hey Indiana isn't that bad

Don't you have a missing potato to cry over, comrade

I didn't even vote for Cruz in the primaries, I voted for that guy who had the "empty suit" commercial, but I remember it dissing some other guy in the race, and a former TV reporter (had a handegg badge on the collar). I was still fine with voting for Ted in the real vote. Then he went to DC and started being a real pain in the establishment, no way am I voting for some Dim over him.

go make prison potatoe vodka

>if we type it will become true.

Democrats are ridiculous. Nobody is voting for these 'muh Russia' retards ever again. Least of all in Texas.

The Republicans are DONE. They'll never win again!

>first vodka now whiskey
Shariablue is DONE.

They pull the same shit in Georgia.

>Carter's grandson can win!
>Some Bernielite fag can win!
>We're gonna switch Tom Price's Congressional seat!

Chicagofag here, my super libshit coworker was singing this fellows praises and claiming that they are going to turn Texas purple right before he moved to Austin.

Honestly how do you Texans put up with all the transplants from the Great Lakes and California?

>Austin
well at least he went straight to the containment zone

We cordon them off in Austin. That place has turned into a bum hell hole like San Francisco. I rarely visit anymore due to finding actual human shit on the street (Pajeet-style). The leftist commiefags are eating their own there.

You can't even keep parts of your country from being annexed

not an argument

Clinton boot-licker, pothead, useless El Paso inbred spic politician leading the great unwashed peasant masses, has done nothing since elected.

But hey, he has a cute underbite and groovy surfer hair.

Typical Democrat.

>red state resistance
>SHARIABLEW

Honestly, I'm seeing more turmoil in blue states than any resistance in red states.

> Texas will turn blue in 2010, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2012, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2014, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2016, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2018, you'll see
[You are here]
> Texas will turn blue in 2020, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2022, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2024, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2026, you'll see
> Texas will turn blue in 2028, you'll see

We don't. We send them to Austin, which went from amusingly liberal, to annoyingly so. We should but a border wall to the north instead.

>shareblue.com

Texas will certanily go blue this time says increasingily wrong man for the 4th tine in 8 years.

>The Resistance is strong and we are going to take back our country!

You mean Putin is going to finish you ingrates off. Stalin should never have freed you.

The media is deluded at all levels because (((they're))) all liberals. I live in an affluent suburb of dallas which has a democrat mayor, but in the presidential election we voted 63% Trump. The local newspaper said it was a "surprisingly good turnout for democrat voters, maybe this is a sign of greater changing political views" when obviously the opposite is true. Its Goebbels-tier lying

>Indiana not being surrounded by electricity.

It getss funny considering there are more blue wall states turning red than traditionally red states turning blue

>Wendy Davis 2.0 actually putting up a fight against Cruz Missile

o i am laffin

Give it a few more generations of spics. Texas will turn blue.

Whats this guys secret. Pedophile? Homosexual? Torture?

>Not an argument
Nigger you literally said "our country".
You're not from that country you clinton brown noser
classic liberal, claiming any valid criticism is "not an argument"
actually die, please

Ukraine posting Shareblue.

Russia anytime you want to take the rest of Ukraine you are welcome.

>implying we won't redpill them before then

You are not the one to decide.

The handful of people I know live in his district are not that impressed by him. Could just be I know independents in that area, but figured I'd throw that into the conversation.

#resist
#persist
#insist
#enlist
#abortionist

Is he as serious as the last guy? Who lost Austin?

also he's a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXbFZoSMbZI

Fuck Cruz someone else take him he's a moron
Republicans really fucked up Texas. After all these years, we were blue. Then we got bush, Perry, now dumbass Abbott. Bunch of dumbass conservative inbreds makes Texans look fuckin stupid

#MakeTexasBlueAGAIN

dude's White Guy hair is on point

El Rato could be unemployed soon, which means he has to go back