What Now, Nazis?

Looks like antifa totally BTFO Sup Forums by paying hundreds of dollars for shitty artwork on his back, which nobody will see because he needs to wear his "gangsta" hoodie to protests. But no worries, the people of the interwebs will see it and will totally get out of their basements and "bash the fash".

> Hello I'm here for the job interview

>no gods, no masters
>carving Jewish cartoon characters into your flesh
Which is it, antifags?

wait what, what does rick and morty have to do with being anti facist.. if anything they're anarchistic.. fucking retards.

>punches a nazi
>goes to prison
>gets raped for his faggot tattoo

>Anger is a gift
Not that scarry when it is written on the back of an unfit landwhale.

>>gets raped for his faggot tattoo
I bet it's a "she".

Ikr, i hate cultural appropriation

>I'm here for the job interview

Its not even Ren n Stimpy, what a cuck

More evidence that Rick and Morty is a Reddit show.

It's like Harry potter, I've noticed anti has a high affinity to rick and morty.
I think it all started when dan harmon gave that writer who made fun of Barron a job after she was fired to write for rick and morty, so now anti-trumpers explicitly love the show

It looks like drawing tits on your back. Who would design something with two big circles like that? Sad!

>his
>he
user...

t-that's a woman's tank top...

This is the most reddit thing I have ever seen

I ain't scared of no fatty.

See, people with identical-politics need to justify everything they do with their political view, which includes absorbing anything you like and merge it with your political view.

What do you mean, all cartoons are for faggots

>Ren & stimpy are crypto-facists!

Ah yes, Ren & Stimpy, the red pilled man's tv show.

>antifa tattoo
>woman
I never get this, who is she gonna fight then? Literally ANY male 'nazi' would completely ravage her.

>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Aryan Brotherhood makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 30% of murders in the federal prison system.[9][10]
I wonder how many of those were antifa faggots

What is wrong with reddit atheists?

Unless you are going for something like a lifeguard your back tattoos shouldn't really be an issue.

theres a gif where rick and morty beat up nazis.

the OP thinks theyll be able to connect with other faggits over this obscure refrence.

The two lower photos are cropped in the middle; it may be a standard men's tank.

>Antifascist
>black power symbol
So antifascist = anti white? really makes you think

Beth and jerry are getting a divorce. Rick is literally just doing it for chicken mcnugget sauce

I fucking love that statistic.

>white bois can't fight haha
>get in the clink
>Literally live in terror of the white prison minority for the rest of your life because they kill and eat niggers who stray too close to them in the yard

Some prison in Kentucky, the brotherhood literally forbade nonwhites to use the weights in the yard so that only whites can lift. The guards started segregating exercise time by race, and the niggers were still too terrified to touch the weights because they were afraid of being killed later. The white man is the master of terror, and niggers are natural slaves to the fear of physical force.

This is so deeply ingrained in their tiny negro brains that during the Civil War, the WIVES of plantation owners could cow hordes of baboons into submission by waving around pictures of their husbands, like repelling vampires with a cross. The MEMORY of a white man in anger is enough to dissuade the negro.

Female writers were mistake

xir may be fair skinned but xir's not "white"

>Be Antifa
>Get sent to jail because you and 20 others killed some random white kid for wearing a red hat at the wrong time
>"N-no I identify as a female you c-can't send me to male prison"
>Avoid gang rape

They got a game plan, at least. Plus they'll probably welcome the emasculating genital torture they'll get in woman prison.

The comment makes more sense if the person is not white you dolt.

Pls no imposing gender roles...

he/she/it is obviously a non-binary, ethnic-fluid POC, vagina enabled genderqueer demigirl polyromantic, fat-positive 1/40th native american neuroatypical with aspergers... Have some respect people!

She's disgusting. How can one have so few self-respect?

That is a very problematic opinion.

Sweden, never change.

For you

...is that a pony on his shirt?

"Another day, another dollar doing artwork on human skin. What the... well, autist money is as good as any money."

Holy shit, the last part sounds like some fake reverse story a nigger would make up about slaves during slavery. Source to that?

underrated.

yeah because what the pirate party really needs to do is alienate the only base that votes for them, white men

jesus fucking christ I'm so glad that shit died in Sweden

That literally looks like the back of a sports bra.

They're ignorant of their Gods and masters. Willful ignorance is a prerequisite for atheism.

Don't forget the advances in medical technology. It went from

>get shot
>bleed out or die from infection

to

>get shot
>pressure bandage/medevac in 10 minutes to a surgical suite equipped with broad spectrum antibiotics and lofe support systems

i want to punch him in the face

Yes goy...

Fucking manchildren.

Tattoos are already disgusting and the retards find a way to make it even worse

i actually lost so hard
well played

idk if its true but i got a mind boner from it

source on that last story fuck thats amazing

Sup Forums jack + aku when?

>him
wow... the fuck is your problem. Did he say he identified that way? No. STop fucking assuming his gender you fucking fascist cis white straight male pig piece of shit.

Sobel would be happy to see this.

>Welcome to Sup Forums, where faggots argue the master superiority between Rick & Morty and Ren N Stimpy.
Both great, but when antifags gotta make it political it becomes... well faggy

Let me call this one
12 years from now
>He will grow up and becomes a Nazi
>taking a shower, have a glimpse of his back tattoo on the mirror
>Cries in the shower for a long time for being such an idiot

Please Save South Africa

April 6th, they are going to take confiscate white's land!
There is going to be probably a warm War!!
White genocide in Africa!!
please save the Whites in South Africa

The episode was pretty good until the end, it just seemed to just fall apart when rick takes down the galatic government which i guess was suppose to be social commentary on our dependence on worthless currency or some shit.

>anger is a gift

What do antifa have to be angry about?

.YES i know im posting in a shill thread.
>not understanding I am Rick and that the jews have corrupted my story.
>i always believed in a creator.

their mom just cut off their free chicken tendie supply until they find a job
#smashcapitalism