facebook.com

/mikael.nyren.1/posts/1325835287496296

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=JhtqdKuAGnY
youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is at a so called "refugee center"

R E K T. apparently they were too afraid to draw their guns/ stunguns because of the legal consequences it carries.

> Female police officers

your country is a joke but you already know that

See it as an example of what happens if you want to be a "feminists" society...

Lmao what the fuck
If that little shit chimped out in Russia he'd be beaten to a pulp

I want to fuck that thing

Lmao, absolutely pathetic.

kek

I think they managed to get him a bit tired at least.

Superb. All of this serves to redpill the Swedish populace.

DID YOU KNOW that our anti-immigrant social-conservative Sweden Democrats are now are 2nd biggest party?

He got a good workout, smashed som state property, and now he will probably eat a better meal than most of our elderly citizens

>Men and women are equal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SWEDEN YES

just when i thought it couldnt get anymore BTFO

Oh i think its some UN drunk bet or something, that our politicians took. And it gets worse by the day...

Pls Sweden, get better soon

>"there's a six foot muscular arab fucking shit up, please send help"
>better send in three females, because, you know, equality and all
>proceed to get torn apart

Fucking Sweden.

>6'
>more like 5'5

>5'5
>More like why the fuck are you using imperial system you inbred slime

Why didn't they shoot him in the foot?

The Swede

>this person is also a human
>remember that he's a victim
>this is exactly what isis wants you to do
>he need more support so he can integrate and become more Swedish

>the guy in white charges in and grab the suspect
>the cops just stand there watching while they struggle

That's racism you numb nut, we have to let him went his anger and open our asshole

Typical women am I right?

>I thought that was bad
>then I watch the rest
Herregud.

Is the comment section redpilled at least?

Sweden, this makes my heart hurt to see such a beautiful culture destroyed.

On the other hand, after all these years if hearing about how Sweden had no crime, police didn't carry guns etc. I'm kinda glad to see you getting a dose of diversity and it's problems

Haha, you swedes are really a shame too white race. Why do you let this happen?

Wait did they seriously just let him walk away?

Not really.

Redpills are illegal in Sweden.

I read a story about Russian highschool teacher who told his class the liberalism is freedom for subhumans. Stay based.

Why would you NOT use the imperial system

No they met up with him afterwards and thanked him for atleast not raping them.

Imperial system is better for height I guess. It's easier for me to say I'm 6ft1 rather than 185.5cm, but for anything beyond measuring height it's pretty much useless.

Will Sweden ever recover.

Can we just accept that Sweden is dead and move on with our lives? I know it's important to document exactly how "diversity", "equality" and letting women vote kills civilizations, but we're just kinda beating a dead horse at this point.

It just feels bad seeing a friend's corpse paraded around town, I guess.

Did she get redpilled here or is she angry at the cops for considering that force might be necessary instead of just kindly asking him to stop
>also
>kinda ugly girl
>looks like a shitskin kid
I'm so convinced that the whole "feminism" thing at the tier you (and I where I live) are experiencing, is the female version of the "beta male uprising"

It is literally all of the beta females refusing to accept their position and participate, it is using their vaginas to force everyone to society to conform to their demands, and many many hot girls dont agree with this, but the public ones you see are like alpha female shabbos goys to the beta females jews, they know that if they play along and agree, they will sit higher on the totem pole than they did otherwise, virtue signal and get praised for it all the while

Basically beta women decided they'd rather do anything to have even a short time with an alpha, even if it meant destroying the country and doing all sorts of insane things along the way, its all about ugly beta women using pussy power to demand control and an increase in influence and artificial increases to their sexual value (via foreigners or virtue signalling) and even alpha men cant really speak out to put them in line because enough alpha women took their sides and virtue signalled for them that those opinions are now wrongthink even for many alpha guys (see: Ryan Gosling virtue signal)

Well we are the Jesus Christ of countries, we die for you, so you don't have to.

Spread the word, don't let this happen to your countries...

Well, they were the first to fuck up the country, should they be given tendies for that. The time of those refugees is yet to come (as funny as it may sound).

>tfw the qtest gurl in your gang is a neekeri

Thanks, you made me feel better

You may have noticed that "pretty Swedish gurl" is a myth. All other Nordic countries have prettier women.

Our head of police is a marxist plant. The fact that our police is useless is not an accident, it's carefully engineered to be that way. Individual police can be based, but the organisation as a whole is a joke.

>mulato kid
Every teim.

Saken är så att polisen får inte agera, på rätt sätt. Dom får inte ta i med hårdhandskarna, för staten. Jävla rasist.

Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0

fucking video won't load properly, reupload to youtube or something

Sweden has the best twink population the world has ever seen tho. Blonde twinks for brown men.

Of corse, this is just a slow false flag to make people willing to give the state more power. In the near future the police will have milliary equipment and we will live in a totalitarian communist state.

Since the normal "svenne" will just cry, "more power to the police so they can stop this" and the state is more than willing to remove our freedom

Hahahahaha bunch of fags.

oh i did laff

>three wymyn """police officers"""

Women need to be told the truth, that there are some things they can't or shouldn't do. Like being a police officer.

>4 policemen struggling to take down a single sandnigger
Sweden is a fucking meme at this point

This is some next level faggotry, Jesus Christ are these rent a cops or the real police?

Are Swedish sharia patrol castrated when they become police?

Why are they such pussies?

can someone give me a tl;dr ?
reading through the post doesnt give me a good insight about what happen. something about a rapefuge kicking some female officers ?

I aint clicking kikebook

>Turns out they're fucking WOMEN.

Kek. Sweden is hopeless.

Yeah pretty much, its a lone sandnigger who destroys a police car and wrestle down 3 female police officers.

you need an army to even deport like one or two illegals
youtube.com/watch?v=JhtqdKuAGnY

Will it make a diference???
Sweden need some solution (one might say some final solution) like for yesterday.
PVV end second in Dutch election but it will not change much, so will this be enough. When are the next election 2018?

hope this shit goes viral
i'd take an authoritarian police state any day over this cuckoldry

Why are cops in western europe such pussies?

Here is a clip where 3-4 finnish policemen can't take down a single estonian troublemaker and actually have to call backup to take him down, kek. Nothing against finns, they are bros, but their police is getting more sweden-tier each day.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU&t=9s

some sandnigger throws a brick at a police car windshield and some nigger wrestles him down at first and the cops pile onto him but he gets away

i long for the day when the army would be sent into Malmö

>tfw I have literally walked on that square in Stockholm
I don't really get what is going on in that vid. Can you give me a quick rundown?

I long for the day when the army would be sent into Rosenbad.

I long for the day when the army will be sent in.

they are searching after illegals and the inner city libshits gets butthurt about it

tl;dr Some chimp is chimping out. Swedes called police to intervene. Turns out they sent 4 female officers. Upon arriving the scene, the sandchimp, grab a rock, ran to the police car and threw objects to the car, damaging it, and a lil bit like 5 seconds later. Some other sandchimp came and started fighting or probably stopping the perp sandchimp to the ground with the help of female swede. The female cops got overpowered by the sandchimp LOL. After the female cops gave up, the sandchimp started to destroy the swede car. For a while, he walked away after getting bored.

:-D

>80% of swedish police force is gay cops, sandniggers and womyn
>going authoritarian
I am sorry swedebro but I think any authoritarian you'll ever see is if some other country invades you.

Thank you for the best tl;dr.

soros shills

Honestly Sweden how can your people not see this bullshit? Or are they beyond saving with this multicultural brainwashing?

RARE
A
R
E

>accept that Sweden is dead
>seeing a friend's corpse paraded around town, I guess.

>female officers
Lmao. Here they even have lowered standarsd to get into the police academy and other such work. For example men have to bench 65kg and women 35kg (you get full marks if you do over 18 repetitions). I also got to witness how useless the vast majority of them are when I was doing my conscription in the military police, a lot of the girls who said they would become police officers were worse than nothing and only dragged the whole group down.

In defense for the cops he is kinda big thou

how do you make out it's 4 female cops? when I watched the clip I couldn't recognize myself and only realized when I read the comments ITT

Why is everyone picking on us? Isn't this shit slowly happening all over Europe?

rape stats

Swedes are extremely non-confrontational. When someone is silent, they're extremely mad. The majority of Swedes will remain silent and vote for the Swedish Democrats in 2018, which will give them 50%+ majority in parliament.

3 cops and some non-cop guy

scandi rape stats

agreed and finns generally have a positive opinion on estonians so they don't wanna go too hard on the guy

Thanks for the explanation

Either female, or really beta-hips males.
And they scream like girls to.

what is this ultimate fail? engines not strong enough? they suck ass.

no

thanks for the blessed keks.

I took the general consensus of the facebook sven comments (dangerous assumption I know) It can and may be wrong.

>Isn't this shit slowly happening all over Europe?
Not really. Even Denmark has its shit quite well together compared to Sweden.

>that japanese tourist yelling samurai
Always gets me. Also
>the manlet in red
Disgusting.

That black chick is a qtie

I WANT TO WAKE UP, THIS IS NIGHTMARE! I WANT THIS TO END RIGHT NOW!! IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS!! RACE WAR NOW!! CLEAN THE SHITSKINS NOW!!!!!!!

oh, that explains

>hipster police
reminds me this old meme, kek, pic related