Ali got sentenced to 40 hours of community work for raping a 13 year old girl in Göteborg

Ali got sentenced to 40 hours of community work for raping a 13 year old girl in Göteborg.

You see? He got punished. Law and order still rule in Sweden.

friatider.se/ali-filmade-n-r-han-v-ldtog-flicka-p-skolg-rd

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-finland-idUKKCN0RP0T420150925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yea, that's some real Rule of Law right there.

>THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SWEDEN GUIZZEE

Sweden's entire political class deserves to hang.

I wonder if this 16 year old Ali had a long beard.

Sweden Yes!

>"OUR PRISON SYSTEM IS ABOUT REHABILITATION NOT PUNISHMENT GUUUUIIIZZZEEE"

Fun fact. Poles are banned from Swedish prisons because they tried to get in en masse in pursuit of better life. Life in Swedish prison is better than life of a lower middle class Pole in Poland.

>law and order
>Sweden
Really makes you think.

How does that work?
>be Polish in Sweden
>commit crimes
>banned from prison
>free to go, have a nice day

>free to go, have a nice day
But where is my free shit?!
I won't feed myself with freedom!

But seriously, if you do some really serious shit they will try sending you back to Poland otherwise they will probably do jack shit.

Here, have this one.
>tfw to smart too hack the DNC

deported i imagine

Why the hell did this happen to Sweden of all places? They didn't play the colonization game like the other great powers, so I don't think there is any thing people can make them feel guilty about. Is it just guilt about being so well off?

>I don't think there is any thing people can make them feel guilty about
Being white?

bump

Nah, Sweden is poor.
Norway is rich.

Now which country has 5 mil pop out of those two?

The one with the oil of course.

That's why Sweden is shit, we don't make much from export so their plan is to keep bringing in refugees to pump up the need for small companies and then tax them to hell.

What kind of backwards country taxes companies 70%?

>plan is to keep bringing in refugees to pump up the need for small companies and then tax them to hell
How long will this narrative hold though? For example Somali scum are one of the oldest and largest refugee groups here and to date they have achieved a whopping 13% employment rate. Truth is mudslime refugees don't work, they're here to exploit the kindness of our hearts and that's it.

Bump

The sentence should be becoming a eunuch.
this seems like godly justice.

Australian-style bants catching on.

Cooperation; help-a-neighbor-out, everyone-deserves-a-chance down to the mat. Source: some Swedish person on youtube or a podcast I think.

>40 hours for rape
Fuck, I got 48 hours back in 2008 for keylogging my teachers passwords

... also, from somewhere else, arrogance:

"Sweden is the best country in the world to live in - a) nothing will destroy us, this is Sweden b) everyone must see that this is the best system, just give them time". They're hothouse flowers (lived only in the nice world they've created), victims of themselves.

That's not entirely true though, they tried to play the colonization game but failed. They also had eugenics programs and other shit back in the 50s-60s, they also didn't fight in the WW2 and actively helped Hitler so they feel guilt about that too.

They're artificially well off for now, their mines won't be able to sustain them for long.

40 hours? That's racist. How dare those Swedes not respect his cultural heritage. He went out of his way to diversify a privileged white girl benefiting from her skin color and the rape of his ancestors, and this is the thanks he gets? They had better import another million refugees because of this injustice to make him feel better.

I wish we had all the poles in America to fight the niggers.

Let's hope it's extended to 15 years and 40 hours, and served in a GULAG camp.

Sweden had this bat shit insane culture where it's the worst thing in the world to stand out. Diverging from the group got you shunned. Then the group got taken over by proto sjws.

> people who vaguely looked like them did something bad fifty years ago
> therefore they need to go extinct today

>exploit the kindness of our hearts and that's it.

Finnish demonstrators attack refugees with stones and fireworks
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-finland-idUKKCN0RP0T420150925

Wtf I love Spurdo now

This is why they need the second amendment. Fireworks don't work. Use guns.

>40 hours
>Not even 40 days
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA