>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

grandlodgeoftexas.org/texas_history_committee/anson-jones-first-grand-master/),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason))
dailykos.com/story/2007/7/10/356123/-).
youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA
youtube.com/watch?v=tRUQqiRovuQ
twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/848522806006382592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ワンワンワン

Can't wait till someone takes out that orange lying molester
NEVER TRUMP
NOT MY PRESIDENT

>OMG Trump should apologize to Obama for making outlandish surveillance claims without any evidence
>evidence starts getting leaked
>But he'd only be surveilled if he was doing something wrong
>more evidence starts leaking
>He's only saying this to distract you from Russia

It's amazing how time always proves this fucker right.

>Sunday morning shows ignoring the Farkas shit totally

reminder to always awoo

Trumps probably has a long list of information at his discretion given he is the president armed with the outlandish executive powers the dems gave to obama.

i just left NYC because my family and friends wouldnt shut the fuck up about fascism and impeachment. Now I need to get a job.

Is anyone else noticing impeachment talk? What the actual fuck are they going to try to pull off a coup? Will the RINOs fall on their side? Should I join the air force?

SHILLLLLL REEEEEEEEEE

Alex's most significant ancestor is a guy named [Anson Jones](grandlodgeoftexas.org/texas_history_committee/anson-jones-first-grand-master/), the first head of Texas freemasonry.

We can immediately tell that (Anson) Jones is a subversive anti-American, because his ascendency in freemasonry is in the [post-Captain Morgan](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)) era after the subterfuge of English loyalists went mainstream.

Now, we need to rewind a little bit for some deeper context. In 1810, states began to pass the [original 13th amendment](dailykos.com/story/2007/7/10/356123/-). By the spring of 1812, 10 of the necessary 12 states had adopted this amendment and war commenced with England in the summer of 1812. New Hampshire adopted the 13th in December of this year, but no further states acted until after the war. In 1818, Virginia adopted the 13th amendment and therefore brought into effect.

The text is:

>If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.

also they're al crying about the EPA and NASA like they ever gave a shit. Driving me fucking nuts

when they try to level with me they say "I even watched fox" FUCK OFF

I know right, weird how Trump's like the president and stuff and has the like ya know the highest security clearance and therefore knows more than little johnny retard in Commiefornia.

I wonder at what point did Bannon go full 1488?

I presume it had to be during his time at Goldman, serving all those disgusting rich demoniacs

And then from there when did he get exposed to all the traditionalist literature? You don't just happen upon Evola. Someone has to tell you.

So this amendment actually stripped all lawyers at the time of US citizenship (they were registered to the bar established by England still), but that is just the tip of the iceberg. It strips freemasons of citizenship as well, so Jones' ancestors are not just anti-American subversives, they are not even American at all.

Because freemasonry was effectively outlawed (citizenship stripped) you see the emergence of a lot of pseudo-masonic organizations like the Mormon church which were created by freemasons in the Golden Circle (with famous degenerates like Albert Pike as members and responsible for stirring up the Civil War after the attempts at western secession by Mormonism in 1857 were put down). All of this ties back into the Morgan affair, with the anti-Masonic party challenging Andrew Jackson for the presidency and Jackson having been involved in his own secession attempts in Louisiana for which Aaron Burr took the blame.

So let's fast forward a bit to get to the point of the thread. In 1947 the church of scientology is created. Mormonism is often referred to as "scientology lite" and scientology is just "freemasonry lite." Masons made a big stink back when Mormonism was created about it "stealing" the rites of masonry, but this was just thinly veiled advertising of Mormonism because the religion was created and financed by freemasons, same as scientology.

With Spicer banging on this subject everytime media ask him about Nunes and the process they will have no option other than either covering it or dropping it altogether.

See: pussytape and the 12 accusers

I guess it was only a matter of time till the McCarthyism caught up to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA

MSM bullshit getting revealed.

L Ron Hubbard actually coined the term "prison planet," Alex Jones' original website. Then the name "infowars" comes from the CIA's Mockingbird / MK Ultra programs, Michael Aquino's "MINDWAR" book.
People like Norman Peale (Trump's pastor, freemason) are the public heads of Freezone scientology. Trump's only 9/11 charity donation is to a scientology charity co-founded by Tom Cruise. There are a lot of weirdos surrounding Trump along these lines like Paula White. The most exoteric form of what they practice is something like Oprah's "positive thinking" stuff.

As far as funding for Jones/Trump goes, ultimately all of this is CIA connected, but to give you a name for the rabbit hole: Khashoggi. Khashoggi names almost all of his front operations "Genesis XXX," i.e. Genesis Communications Radio. Trump has deep business ties to Khashoggi as well, even bought Khashoggi's yacht from him, but it goes so much further. The people who carried out 9/11 are all tied into this mess as well, like Trump's deep ties to Mogilevich and the Bogatins. The "punished Trump" meme is more like "Trump punishing," that is, he is among the major operators in the 9/11 tragedy rather than opposed to it.

To be fair, it's quite hard to beat a time traveler.

Waaait, what the hell happened? I thought this was a pony board now? You Trumpkins were supposed to be BTFO forever.

Time to wakey wakey trumptards

>Bogatins

Can you give me a quick rundown?

The following proposals are not conservative enough and will be blocked by the Freedom Caucus.

1) Replacing Obama Care.

2) Tax reform that doesn't cut taxes rates down to 0%

3) Infrastructure spending

4) Trade tariffs to protect US companies from foreign market manipulation

They don't give a shit about freedom, ll they want is to be contrarian.

They don't accept compromises, it's their way or nothing. They are only there to pave the way for their liberal lords

CorrectTheRecord get out REEEEEEEEE

Drumpf wants to fuck his daughter

Ponyfags are still cancer though.

why does the US gubbinment have more holes than swiss cheese? is there anything that will not leak?

> OY TOVARISH!

Trump and ponies are natural allies.

1pm est

>they will have no option other than either covering it or dropping it altogether.
No they legit ignore it.

I have heard nothing outside of some mentions on Fox by select hosts.

They don't mention Sean's answers to a question unless he gave a somewhat poor answer or they can pick out a sound bite that make him look bad.

You underestimate american media.

We take the top left

Yesterday was the best day of posting here since the election. You have no idea how much you fuckers from T_D shit up our board, and the low quality content of your posts. You reply to every bait under the sun and clog up the catalog, but say "It's okay because I like le based Donald xD". I'd take the ponyfuckers over Reddit any day of the fucking week. Lurk for another 3 years or go back.

Bogatins / Mogilevich were money men behind al-Qaeda and 9/11, owned lots of condos in Trump tower, etc. Trump was part of the 9/11 false flag operation.

Ted got dibs on Applejack tho

Teds 2 daughters watched the show, asked him what his favourite pony is and blabbed to the media what it was when he brought them to the butter cow.

I read the article, funny nonetheless

I, for one, embrace our pastel equine overlords.

I look Filipino, except to the Filipinos. I had to grow out my beard after I left the Navy to avoid confusion.

Even with the beard, most east Asian people can tell I'm part something.

Dusky American.

Greetings my fellow Russian agents! What country shall we destabilize next?

R-R-Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=tRUQqiRovuQ

LE PEN RALLY

>tfw no bugeyed loon gf

Why do you faggots post random nobodies on twatter as if we give a shit

Because they never enforce the fucking rules.
The U.S Federal government is the most bloated organization in the world, and can't effectively handle everyone.

Surely they understand how insane they sound.

lmao butthurt goon

What's the democrats' plan B if this Russia thing doesn't work out? Have they even talked about the issues since the election? Have they talked about anything other than Russia?

God bless his soul, Bernie seems to be about the only one who isn't wholly obsessed with this conspiracy theory.

>In French
Why can't they just speak English?

Bloody hell nice digits.

Cool? Not subtitles or anything though

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

They'll probably move onto 'conflicts of interest' or something, or try and pick off the team one by one

Thanks mate

Praise Kek Praise Bogdanoffs

I thought it was funny honestly.
I get your point though.

twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/848522806006382592

No they don't

here is Raddatz sounding like she is going to cry at all times

>not being able to speak french

Webb is the biggest victim of all this. He tried so hard to steer the dems away from lefty agendas.

this

Sorry, I don't speak surrender

I speak American-English, not Canadian-English. It's going to be a dead language in 3 generations at this rate so why bother?

Sounds like a nice crowd

Are we back from yesterday?

Made this rare socrates wojak for y'all

He has to do something WRONG first for that to even go to a vote, so I wouldn't worried.

Armed Forces is a 4 year commitment. You sure you're okay with that?

Jesus christ the way chris wallace asked this fucking question, MOTHERFUCKER...

paraphrasing:

"Does the whole issue about information leaking and unmasking to hurt the trump campaign distract from the Trump agenda and ultimately hurt the Trump team?"

...how about does it mean jail time for democrats?

FIND THE LEEKERS!

>those sanpaku eyes though
hillary had em too

I don't quite like smug Lepen, she sounds too much like a cunt

>made
>Sup Forums filename

Trump is the President of the United States. He has 24/7 unfettered access to all the intelligence of the Federal Government. And yet knowing this, they still think he just made some shit up or read an article on Breitbart kek

Hell, Trump has probably listened to his own recorded calls.

Molester lol

holy fuuug I only now noticed the ((()))

Still waiting for my slav qt wife and my Rubles, Vlad. Pay up you autistic fuck.

Attention American Trump supporters. Please help meme the EU out of existence. Europe needs your help to end globalism at it's heart. Unelected bureaucrats are trying to end independent European countries so they can seize total power. They have decided the best way to do this is by flooding Euope with thrid worlders because they are easier to control. Please help before it's too late. We need your meme magic

Sexy

>not giving your reaction pics inconspicuous filenames

>Impeachment talk

It's just the babbling of retards you're hearing

Yeah, that'll win the next election for you kek

who?

Good, shame people for their vote. That will teach them to vote for the media endorsed candidate.

i think its a bad move that her campaign ad is all footage of her instead of french working people

Some SNL hack

Attacking the Donald is a new shill tactic. Kek

When will shillets learn?

Some bitch who think's she's funny and shit, also thinks that means we care what she thinks.

>Washed up whore thinks her opinion matters

It's not like we didn't just have 2 years of this

>Bannon
I fucking love Bannon.
Also, I found evola during academic study.

I'm learning German to help shill AFD