Tell me one thing that is wrong with beating women

Protip: you can't. A light beating from time to time introduces discipline, respect, and obedience. It establishes clear boundaries. People have been doing it for centuries and it works.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/experiencesinhom00lait
library.flawlesslogic.com/tacitus.htm
strawpoll.me/12490179
archive.is/wYYoF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they enjoy it

Your hand will hurt

There is nothing wrong. Women reported higher life satisfaction during the evil sexist 1950s than they do today.

>A light beating from time to time introduces [...] respect

you have to be a complete retard to think that "huh, I really respect this guy now that he beats me", and that it's not a simple matter of fear.

fbbp

Nice one achmed

Fear induces respect

I enjoy a nice spank once In a while desu but but I'm having a difficulty finding people to spank me.
I think I developed this fetish because my my mom used to spank me lightly when I did something bad and she had large breasts.

No it doesn't, you bolognesian fucktard

That's known as forced compliance, based on fear.

Respect has no fear component.

If you have to beat a woman to keep her in check or respect you you are a weak faggot

A household is democracy, not patriarchy.

archive.org/details/experiencesinhom00lait

Women can't comprehend the same respect men do.

>Flag
If you want to die off, go ahead, just don't drag us down with you.

Take your marxist nonsense elsewhere, the fact is that men domesticated women to respond positively to being beaten, most of the ones that didn't were killed and didn't have any kids to pass on their genes.

*tips*

it does. when you fear someone you rationalise ways you should respect them in order to not be the recipient of violence. you tell yourself you're doing it out of respect, but you really just want to be allied to the power center. look up what Stockholm Syndrome is you faggot Swede

Checked. This guy speaks the truth.

Women understand power, not respect.

OP is just further proof that the "white" Mediterraneans are not like us Germanics in spirit and character.

>That is why she is reminded, in the very ceremonies which bless her marriage at the outset, that she enters her husband's home to be the partner of his toils and perils, that both in peace and war she is to share his sufferings and adventures. That is the meaning of the team of oxen, the horse ready for its rider, and the gift of arms. On these terms she must live her life and bear her children. She is receiving something that she must hand over intact and undepreciated to her children, something for her sons' wives to receive in their turn and pass on to her grandchildren.

>More than this, they believe that there resides in women an element of holiness and a gift of prophecy; and so they do not scorn to ask their advice, or lightly disregard their replies. In the reign of the emperor Vespasian we saw Veleda [a seeress who helped lead a revolt against Rome] long honored by many Germans as a divinity; and even earlier they showed similar reverence for Aurinia [another seeress] and a number of others -- a reverence untainted by servile flattery or any pretense of turning women into goddesses.
library.flawlesslogic.com/tacitus.htm

If you have to hit her you lost.

>Women can't comprehend the same respect men do.

I haven't discussed any gender issues, but okay.

>If you want to die off, go ahead, just don't drag us down with you.

Relevant to the fear/respect discussion, how?

Uh, how does this relate to the distinction I made between respect and fear-based compliance? I haven't talked about any of that.

>when you fear someone you rationalise ways you should respect them in order to not be the recipient of violence

I disagree on that definition. Respect is gained purely based on positive emotions, and never negative ones.

>look up what Stockholm Syndrome is you faggot Swede

Seems off-topic.

Western civilized values, as far from Sharia you can get. If the rest of you savages want to beat women who love you, then feel free to move to Saudi Arabia

Any man who has to hit or shout at women is no man at all. If yours isn't to your taste, find another who is.

You have to go back Abdul.

"Germanics" today are sluts and cucks. What good has being respectful to women brought them, except their women spreading their legs for rapefugees?

they are inferior mentally
if you cant control them without touching them you are a retard in every sense of the word.

to be a man is to be confident, calm and collected at all time

a woman tests this constantly, if you react you fail the test and are a beta. violence is reacting big time.

ofcourse during sex rough is fun for both parties. just dont break your own property.

>Women can't comprehend the same respect men do.

Truer words have never been seen on Sup Forums

>t. bitter incel

>t. judaized brit

Back to your government-owned cuck shed, Sven.

In a way they enjoy it. What women can get easily they dont want; and what they cant have they endlessly lust after. What women want most is dominance over men. If they cant get it, they will try to get it. It's why women will stay with an abusive husband/spouse. Its not that women want to be raped but it appeals to this principle. To them, love is a game.

>wearing veils once during a state visit to Iran

so cucked1! lol

nice meme

if there is nothing wrong with beating women then there is nothing wrong with beaitng men.

If you need to beat a woman into compliance, either she is broken or you are or both.

I love how you can tell who the redditors are ITT

Take it easy on the drink paddy.

>Tell me one thing that is wrong with beating women

In this day and age, it's likely to be seen as Assault and Battery, and you're likely to get actual jail time for doing it. Courts and prosecutors don't subscribe to the Sup Forums theory of domestic violence. Also, if you're in a relationship where the person will only listen to you or respect you if you physically hurt them, then you're in a shitty relationship. Just break up and move on to someone you're more compatible with, for everyone's sake.

you're thinking of the evil feminist 1970s you idiot

Slaping her on butt while fucking is way to go

Irish women are genetically programmed to be beaten. Just look at what ridiculous estrogen bombs they are without it. Taking them from their native island with drunk husband's willing to beat them was a mistake. Here in America with our intolerant view of beating your wife the Irish women run amuk.

the thing is those boundaries should be already established once you reach adulthood.

the problem with beatings is they always get worse through time. this opens a door for abuse - you know how beta males are, they dont get very far in society and are always beat the fuck down at work or in a local pub. then they take it out on wife and kids.

so how far can a light beating go? how would you establish the norm OP?

>durr
this is not how stockholm syndrome works.
for stockholm syndrome to take effect the woman can't just fear you she has to believe you are treating her nice.

Fuck off back to lard land - Lesbian
>sage
>pic unrelated

whats wrong is that if i see you do it i will kick your ass you wuss weaking

fucking italo-negroids on here thinking theyre white

nice baiteru mate.

>People have been doing it for centuries and it works

They've been smacking their kids too.
However, there are children that respond better to reasoning (the more intelligent ones) and those that can't be helped and need to be taught with pain. Same applies to women.

But your statement implies that it should be done to all women. If you have to beat up your wife to get her to work with you, then you're with the wrong women and they are with the wrong man. Why? Because your offspring will be the product of 2 idiots. A man that doesn't know the most effective way to get what he wants and a women who is too dense to communicate the best way to cooperate are doomed to fail.

Why would you damage your own property?

> keeping women in check is damaging them
> Irish intellectual

>beating women is romantic
>Italian intellectual

t. Trudeau

Who are you to beat anyone? Your not in a posotion of authority over anyone, your not your girlfriend/wife's dad and she is a god damn person.

All of you are exactly what you accuse lefties to be: entitled whiney snowflakes, you havent done anything to prove your better than anyone so stop acting like it. All of you are just racist sexist shits because you haven't accomplished fucking anything with your misrrable lives but you feel the need to act better than other people without deserving it, so you pretend being born a white male is somehow admirable.

Fuck off mullato. You're half nigger anyway.

Jesus, this

Underrated

Sup Forums intrigues me on this subject.

For the most part, Sup Forums is of the opinion that women need a pretty fair level of control imposed upon them, due to their nature.

But at the same time, when presented with the most obvious solution, perhaps with Occam's razor applied, they enter a sense of moral outrage.

Why is this?

Physical dominance is part of God's plan for all of us.

>you havent done anything to prove your better than anyone
How about paying for the house, food, clothes, entertainment and luxuries of the ungrateful bitch that leeches off my success?

I am measurably better

italo-niggers: ay get outta here we beat you with our fists

ww2: ay we give up we give up you are friends now yes?

fucking wuss empire

If you have to beat your woman to establish dominance you are a beta weakling. A real man makes a woman submit with just his cock. A woman slobberingly addicted to your dick will work hard outside the bedroom to make you happy.

It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't a single person, or something. Crazy, I know.

i love women ... but when they were beaten they wasn't running around trying to hand our country over to ever 3rd worlder with a sob story.

Most people don't realize that you can't have nationalism without patriarchy.

Most women are in the workforce you fucking retard, not even just single women, as middle class and lower you cant support a nuclear family without two incomes in this day age. Stop talking out your ass.

Moderate physical violence (slapping her if she really goes too far, threatening her from time to time during arguments) is okay; she needs to understand who's the boss.

Hardcore physical violence (hitting a girl with full force) is not.

Same with children.

see this thread. its pretty obvious that most of the people who believe women need to be controlled don't have a clear basis of argument, and by that I mean they are incapable of rational thought when it comes to the actual consequences of controlling us. They refuse to accept the logical conclusions of their arguments, using them in a willfully blind adhoc way that is supposed to justify our status as second class citizens while insisting that no harm will come to us because of it, and that we aren't really inferior to men despite all of their arguments operating on the principles of being unable to act rational or handle practical problems which are the same thing as being intelligent as a whole.

There are relatively few people on pol it seems that are willing to own up to this Sup Forumsl

strawpoll.me/12490179

I think the most laughable post in that whole thread is the last one, the idea that women are bad at political decisions and need to not vote, yet this inferiority wouldn't be measurable only if our decisions where identicle to men.

that is why you are seeing the dichotemy you are. People on pol are not willing to own up to the realities of their beliefs

asanagi I didn't know you visited pol.

>t. roastie

A man should be an authority over a woman. That's how women AND men are the happiest.

Women's happiness has been declining ever since men abdicated their responsibility.

tits or gtfo

I'm the head of my household. My rules are followed in my house and my wife can has been giving certain liberties within which she can act freely.

I'm personally against violence and I haven't felt the need to touch my women. She was taught by her parents that she needs to respect and listen to her husband. If we're ever out at an event and she says something I disapprove of, I simply give her a look and she'll know she's going to get told off, and she'll remain quiet till the end of the event. She'd need to pull a massive stunt to get me to react.

However men do need to realize that they have to from time to time discipline their dependants since they can't have them going out and doing or saying stuff which would bring dishonor to the family.

Even though this is the first one in the chain of comments posted in this thread, it may as well be the best one.

Because we are past the point where you, as the head of the house, need to show physical dominance to "correct" any "bad behavior" you don't like. The head of the house back then was almost exclusively the male breadwinner. At this point there are more women working than men in the US. If you come home late and drunk, she would be more in the right to slap your ass silly.

Where does it show women are less happy?

no, that's really cucked, man. your sovereign leadership should not kowtow to pathetic 3rd worlders.

So they shouldn't follow the law of the land? You can't expect yourself to do what you want in other's lands, but start creaming yourself when your laws are broken, eg illegal immigrants

>Any man who has to hit or shout at women...
>has to

You are 100% right. No real man should have to.
But we still do it for fun. It feels sooo good.

see some polster tried to meme this a while back with a graph that supposedly shows this. it only goes back to the 70s, the hayday of feminism. thats why theyre shilling this but still not posting the graph. they have no proofs

Women and men both enjoy and need this. Feminists get out.

One thing wrong with beating women? It doesn't necessarily hurt them adequately enough. 119205666

>retarded newfag hasn't even read the studies
archive.is/wYYoF

stupid paki. illegals are not diplomats. they come to live in your country. it's different. are you so inberd you can't tell the difference?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity

So you want to hurt them more?

I did use the word "necessarily"... there are times when women do things so utterly stupid and or ridiculous that even a severe beating can't teach them properly. 999

The law is still the law you mixed mulatto. Are you full of so many female hormones and a niggers ejaculate that your iq has gone down? When you're in a country in which the law is to do something or not to something, you either choose to follow the law or stay out of the country.

If it isn't broke ....

There's a whole section of the kama sutra devoted to the finer points of beating the Mrs

>ofcourse during sex rough is fun for both parties. just dont break your own property.
You don't get it. Everything is foreplay.

>Also, if you're in a relationship where the person will only listen to you or respect you if you physically hurt them, then you're in a shitty relationship.
Who says she won't listen without a smack? Perhaps it is icing on the cake and you leftist puritans can get fucked and stay out of relationships.

So what would teach them properly?

I own women. That is the reward for being a man and risking your life to hunt for animals and fend them off and build shelter and provide your resources. Once you start hunting your own animals, you can start to talk about how you should be treated equally.

If the law is immoral or denigrates the diplomats, sovereign leaders should indeed either not follow it or stay out of the country. I agree.

The Paki gets it.

how do i find a paki wife?

Are you that femboy who likes putting things up his ass?

>I'm illiterate
we aren't discussing equality you idiot, we're discussing why people who aren't for equality find themselves hemming and hawing over acknowledging the consequences of their beliefs and desires.

Why would you ever beat your wife? She's -your- wife. It's like keying your own car.

Wise words from Jimmy Carr. Also, if all you have is the threat of pain and violence to keep your woman in line, you're a beta bitch who deserves it.

>consequences of their beliefs and desires.
Because we don't believe your feminist lies about the past or the future.

>Why would you ever beat your wife? She's -your- wife. It's like keying your own car.

> Why would you train your dog? It's - your - dog, it's like keying your own car.

See how much of a faggot you sound? This is why London's mayor is a Paki terrorist.

Don't get one that's been abroad because they've been tainted by degenerate Western ideologies. Get one straight from the source and you'll basically have a virgin empty canvas which you can teach the way of life.

It's not mandatory to beat women.

Yeah yeah I get to, but I don't have to either.

>Why would you ever beat your wife?
You ever had a wife?

It's not a feminist lie to understand that insisting that women make less rational decisions makes us less intelligent. It is willful intellectual dishonesty to deny this. How you can go around bitching about (((them))) without fear but grow timid and afraid of understanding your belief's actual consequence is beyond my understanding.

Enhanced interrogation type techniques. Severe psychological programming techniques etc etc.

And that gains what result?

I spank my wife like a proper Polish husband.

>intellectual dishonesty to deny this.
The actual intellectual dishonesty comes from the left in not acknowledging biological differences between men and women, nor races.

And your "consequences" are irrational.

Gains what!? Obedience is what it gain!