Here we go with another crazy sjw

Here we go with another crazy sjw.

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

>A couple kisses.
> Call the police they are having sex I'm being sexually harassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's right.

lol she mad cause never got a d

>sjw
She sounds more like a drumpfkin
>Stop kissing in public degenerates

unhinged trump supporters need to be jailed

I kind of understand desu

In my home country Pakistan people don't do this in public.
Even here in Japan, kissing is a private matter.

I don't understand why whites think it's ok to kiss in public. Do it at home.

>nobody insulted her for being fat and not even being able to find someone to kiss her
waste. I would have brought the bantz

I read that most trolls that harass women online are women themselves.

i wonder how different was her reaction if that would be a black couple?

who would kuck her in the cunt first? nigger? or sheboon?

shilltrolls.

About the one minute mark
"I'll report you to the police"
Aye, right.

For fuck's sake. That fat sow needs some top level shagging. Might quieten her down a bit.
She obviously isn't getting any.

and that's why your people are soulless, empty robots. Vapid beings with no heart and warmth. No compassion and love. No passion or zest for life. You're insects.

Edgy.

That's not a sjw, that's just a woman

Truth.

You shack living, shitskin having, slum dweller. Keep being poor and shit at by 12 yr olds.

Get it all out of system, friend.

>sweatshirt says San Francisco
surprise

Fat and ugly calling someone else ugly. I want to see how ugly that prostitute is.

She's racist for yelling at the white french guy.

In hindsight the couple played it right by keeping their cool, I would have had that cavetroll in a headlock about the time she called my SO a prostitute.

There's something about her, would fuggg

Any developments on this?

It's always best to never reveal your power level in situations like that. Think Jordan Peterson.

seriously, do none of you have a problem with him squaring up to her at 1:36?

Personally I think having her teeth knocked out might also quieten her down.
And then nobody has to dive on that grenade.

A Pakistani Nip

It's like cockroach inception

I don't really think she's a SJW, usually they're all against """"slut-shaming"""" and she gets a bit racist at the end with the whole you should go back to your country

that's a textbook hillary supporter right there you fucking idiots.

He wasn't squaring up, she advanced on his girlfriend and he stepped in front of her to defend her. He took an authoritative tone and the bitch responded accordingly. Or would you let your woman be attacked by a wild cuntizard?

What a lunatic woman. I'm still not sure what she's getting so worked up about.

Hah i can't wait until i can take out my bull in public so he can have sex with my girlfriend and nobody can say anything

Woman Privilege: call some other guy's gf a whore in front of him knowing you won't be beat down to a pulp.

I mean it's not a matter of "power level" at that point but basic social norms. You attack my wife like that verbally, I'm getting in your face (hopefully with enough self control to not be the first one to initiate anything physical). I figure if you got in the landwhale's face and got her to strike first, with the camera rolling you'd be in the clear to pin her to the ground/restrain her and wait for cops to arrive and sort things out. More than enough witnesses to back up the self defense angle.

Then again, that is a whole lot of hassle, at the end of it all these folks did things well. I'd just feel like a cuck not sticking up for my wife/gf getting called names like that.

no they go against slut shaming when they're hot and get to fuck chads. they call men rapists and women sluts when they're fat and can't get laid as a way of rationalizing that they don't actually want it

None of us will know until the barf bowl shop releases the security tape.

You realize sjws are ultra-projectors, they are the most racist vile people on the planet

Maybe not SJW but I got a strong feminism vibe from her. I wonder how attractive, and in particular thin, the dude's girlfriend was.
First and foremost, he fucked up by being in California period.

>they had sex through a forehead kiss

What's wrong with all these delusional retards.
Oh that's right, they are fat ad ugly and are jealous of real men with hot woman

She's basically seething with jealousy and only calls out the female and probably wants the dudes cock deep down... inside her belly rims

Fuckin off yourself mudshit.

i would throw deadly punch at the first "EXCUSE MEE?"

She was right in saying 'Take that shit outside, this is a place where people eat', but swearing, saying "You're sexually harassing me" and just being fucking loud made me lose my respect for her.

She was in the right until she took it too far.

Although I don't agree the way she acted and what she said.

The couple should be at least decent.

Shouldn't be degenerate

She was so pissed off. The girlfriend must have been reallly hot. Shame we don't see her.

Definitly a trump supporter. You can tell from her ugly methhead face and her muh country comment. White women obsolete. Genetic trash.

She's not an SJW. She's are sex positive, anti slut shaming and pro-migration.

She was just an obnoxious ugly woman

These faggots are the biggest hypocrites in the world. This is exactly how SJWs act.

Why do burger women have such annoying voices? Is it the fluoride?

Kissing your woman on the forehead isn't degenerate in any way.

Only a trump supporter would be that loud, uneducated, and low class.

not wrong

Was that stated?
It's fine if they keep it down but I assume they we're full on "making out".

Is this tumblr's version of REEEEEEEEEing at successful chads and stacies

SJW are hypocrites. Whatever THEY are currently doing is right and everyone else is wrong.

What about licking her forehead and eyebrows and nose and eye sockets etc

>I assumed what that loud shrieking cow screamed was true

You and the rest of society

No I didn't assume that.

All I assumed was that they we're "kissing"
Most likely not just on her forehead

That screaming female could have just asked them to stop and move on but she acted like she did since she was jealous.

>Location: Santa Monica, California

Kek

Keep that at home.

if this were a sjw, she would actually be having sex at the counter.

this bitch is just having a manic breakdown. same thing as that soulja girl video chimpin out on the train.

>your kissing her is basically fucking a prostitue in public
>i want my money back
>call the police
>he raped mee

lmfao top keks

>Location: Santa Monica, California
Well i guess that saved me from clicking the link

>>i want my money back
That part fucking killed me

One more proof than Muslims and SJWs have the same ideology.

first she gets triggered because she's lonely and then she just escalates more and more to avoid admitting that she was wrong

fuck i wish i was there so i could just laugh at her hahahaha

there is something about you , would kill , i guess ugly genetics still exist because of people like you

What is the restaurant? Who is the crazy chick? How does the story end?

Goddamn, props to the couple for keeping in control throughout the entire thing.

Anybody got more videos of this sort?

if you watched the video. she attacked the slightly darker skinned guy and everyone went crazy and he even went to attack her.

This. I always defend my sources of nookie.
On the other hand, if I'm not getting any the chick can fight her own battles as far as I'm concerned.

real men defend their women you fucking smurf

that's why there's only one smurf-woman left in your village you smurf-cuck

crazy bitch

Which group does she belong to?

> Is it the fat whale feminists that are triggered by everything?
> Is it the alt-right conservatives who think wearing tight clothes in public is degenerate?
> Is it the alt-right white supremicists who think people should go back to their own country?
> Is it the Trump-supporters who think the foreigners should be deported?

I agree that public displays of affection beyond hand holding and some other G rated stuff is distasteful, but her reasons for saying something were so obvious that I almost felt sad for her.

She's a woman, white and probably not terrible looking if she wasn't fat. She should have a really easy life and yet here in this modern society she has been fed Jewish lies her entire life, been told that fat is fine and not to body shame, been brainwashed with all kinds of stupid feminist bullshit and finally, not been taught how to think reasonably...
She is quite literally, the epitome of what feminism, girl power and body acceptance can achieve and here she is, sad, angry, broken and hyper emotional... Western men have failed her, and all women like her, by not protecting them from the evils and ills of horrible ideologies like feminism.

She is our shame pol. We failed her.

That is the ironic thing about laws and policing and authority figures. Ultimately, they seem to create more issues than they solve. She knows she can get away with verbally abusing people because they can't physically abuse her back.

Could it be she's just crazy?

people need to take responsibility for them selves. faggot. i didnt fail any fat faggot.

Mainland Poke in Santa Monica.
Sup Forums failed to dox her.
Space rock.

More than half the country isn't political. She's trash people, conservative, but not right wing.

i thought u were a shill so i didnt reply, but other people have taken u seriously

she's obviously a feminist

Reminds me of that lady who thinks everyone is stalking her

jfc. That woman is the god damned worst.

Wait that guy was colored? I thought he was white and when she said you have to go back she was talking to the black girl with dirty blonde hair.

I used to think like you but I wonder if women are as capable as feminists claim. I'm coming to the conclusion that the vast majority of women are not really capable of self determination like men are.
Obviously there are exceptions, many men suck at life and many women are highly successful. The difference is, I think, that men KNOW they're failing where women don't and that men NEED to succeed, where women don't. This difference in how the sexes view the world is evident in how many men commit suicide and how many women "attempt" suicide as a cry for help.

When a man knows he's a failure he ends his life, because he has a strong sense that he has failed to actualize and looks at his life as wasted, something to be ended, or if he lashes out, he lashes out against violence trying to fix that which he sees as the insurmountable obstacle in his way. Where a woman, when she sees her life failing, she doesn't look inwardly to fix it, she reaches out with a cry for help or lashes out in a bitchy way, trying to control others in order to make them as miserable as herself.

This is why I'm coming to the conclusion that women are not really capable of self actualization in the same way men are, and in that, western men have failed them.

even children are responsible for their choices

Did you just cough at me?

you missed the best one:
>I'm american

In your home country if a woman walks alone on the street she is shamed.

Get out of here mudslime.

>self actualization
are you some kind of Rogerian humanism psichologist?

this is why tumblr should be bullied constantly so they never try to go out into the public again

Nice try Mohammad Al Mogadishu

But you have failed to read the situation. Her cries of sexual harassment, her obesity, her cries for police, her demands for free lunch (((Bernie))) , demand to speak to manager like HRC's haircut, her ridiculous attire and nose ring all point towards limousine liberal political lesbian

The Left are Suicidal & want death. Which is why they destroy and degrade everything around them, while acting insane.

This makes them really useful tools/allies for Globalists & Islamist who want to destroy The West.

Past KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

gas urself m7

I'm 25% sure someone leaked this womans nude/sex videos online some time ago.

she is right.

The fact that the couple doesn't realize that other people are around and may be unenthusiastic about them "expressing" their feels is completely degenerate.

One of the most cringiest things I reflect on from my teenage years what doing shit like this. A kiss on the cheek, hug, even ass grab is one thing, but don't fucking full on make out isn't publicly acceptable in fully lit situations.

low light is a go.

That hambeast is just jealous doe.

>jews are inferior but they control everything
>jews are inferior

Who the fuck has ever said this? We all know that Jews are by far the most intelligent, they're just also evil.