Jews

>Jews
>The smartest people on the planet
>People have quite credible evidence that they are pioneering a plot to destroy Western civilisation, a feat that would take great intelligence
>"It isn't us Goyim! Mere coincidence! Now let me go and do this dodgy act that looks inditing if anyone else had done it. Can't blame us though because..."
>Just happened to quite recently be almost-genocided by a boogeyman puppet
>"... the genocide! But it really did happen despite the overwhelming lack of evidence goyim, trust us!"

Why is it that this truth is unanimously declared a falsehood even by non-Jews? Even if the Jews did come out and declare the truth, how exactly do we stop them? Every bank, company, corporation, and person is reliant on them in one way or another. Unless you live outawoods and grows all your own food and live off solar panels that you constructed yourself, then you're reliant on them.

>Also

Why are """they""" pushing Islam so hard on the West when Muslims are the literal arch nemesis of the Jews? Do they have some plan to wipe them all out at once or something, some kind of super-Jew virus that only kills humans with a certain melanin count or something?

Is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlDDwkW6N2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew here, we don't like Islam or Muslims at all.

The reason why Muslims are flooding into Europe is because Europeans and Muslims have a common cause which is hating Jews and destroying Israel.

Like two peas in a pod.

Europeans fucking LOVE Islam and fucking HATE Jews/Israel/Zionism: ask any Eurabian on this board.

Nice

The holocaust happened, theyve been saying it hasnt since it the beginning. Youre falling for stormfront revisioned history memes.

>Why are """they""" pushing Islam so hard on the West when Muslims are the literal arch nemesis of the Jews

make christian support for israel

also anglo / french cucks have a history of being allied to caliphates

>jews are smart
no they're idiots, they're just very "privileged"

Prove the holocaust happened you kike, oh wait, that's right you can't

Burden of proof lies on OP.

You have to go back, Muhammad.

McFucking gas yourself.

The whole system revolves around ignorance of the masses.

I'm not sure it does...

Bruh, I've been warning Europeans about not letting Muslims in en masse for years and I always get the same replies:

>GAS YOURSELF KIKE YOUR DIVIDE AND CONQUER WON'T WORK HERE
>Islam is actually a peaceful religion all Muslim terrorist attacks are Mossad false-flags
>Why should I vote for a stupid nationalist party that's against Islam? Israel is the real enemy...

You have no one to blame but yourself, as usual... Idk why Europeans hate Jews so much but I know why you love Islam: because Muslims hate Jews more than anyone.

weak
canadian
bait

No man I'm being dead serious. How many times I have a stumbled into a European thread about immigration or Islam and everyone is saying

>Hating Islam/refugees is a Jewish divide-and-conquer trick
>Don't vote for AfD/PVV/UKIP they are Zionist parties
>Islam is actually peaceful it's all a Zio conspiracy
>Islam is not the real problem, it's the kikes
>Let's ally with Muslims to destroy the kikes

You can't tell me Muslims aren't happy to hear this shit and don't want to live around people who share their views.

Every Muslim I've spoken to tells me that Europeans like them and agree with them that it's time to unite and gas the kikes together.

You're shilling for kikes.

Muslims and Christians can coexist. Kikes cannot coexist with anyone, may that be Babylonians or Romans or Egyptians or Germans.

Digits confirm the accuracy of op. Face it, this shit is happening. And there's a bigger picture that's often overlooked

Jews always play the victim, especially when they're the perpetrators.

Burden of proof lies on the accuser (that's you)

no.
burden of proof lies with the accuser.

Jews are born nation wreckers.
>muh honest warning
fuck off, you slimy kikes are pushing mudshits into white countries in order to provoke a war between whites and goat-fuckers to further your greater Israel project.
everything from the middle-east is cancer and should be removed. permanently.

No it doesn't.

Always the leaf with fag posts

I am a kike, and that's what I'm saying. Muslims and Europeans are best of friends, marching down the streets at Palestine rallies screaming "Death to the Jews."

And then Euros on Sup Forums will turn around and say "the Jews and Muslims are in league together."

That's pretty rich.

Pol was never pro immigration even when it was lolbertarian

Go on any news article on any European news site for a Muslim terrorist attack and it's literally Europeans talking about how it's all "divide and conquer tactic for Greater Israel."

Talk to any Europeans and see how much hatred and contempt they have for the Jew down the street and how much they don't give one solitary fuck about the 10,000 Turks or Algerians who actually rule their neighborhood.

Eurabians are fucked in the head, man. They'd rather have 1,000 low-IQ ISIS veterans living in their neighborhood than suffer one Jewish dentist to live 1000 kms away.

if you are going to shill, at least pretend to not be retarded.

nothing you have said in this thread has any basis in reality, faggot.

>It's all Jewish lies
>That's why Europe's Muslim population is growing exponentially
>London just elected a Muslim mayor
>Jews are fleeing Europe en masse
>Antisemitic attacks in Europe have risen 6,000,000%
>Muslims more numerous and happy than ever
>Muslims absolutely hate Jews (try to argue this one, lol)
>Europeans absolutely hate Jews
>Pro-Palestine anti-Israel rallies every other week

Here on Sup Forums:

>It was a Mossad false-flag
>The Jews are trying to divide us

Fucking Eurabian, convert to Islam and blow yourself up in train station already. Fuck, at least Muslimes will tell it to me straight you fucking lying rat coward.

I always thought it was a reaction to the goyim asking too many questions about the banking system. White people's Ron Paul Sup Forums and autistic screeching about "Audit the Fed" hit its peak around 2010 which is when everything began going to shit in earnest. We were developing razor sharp focus on one goal which was to replace the Federal Reserve with something actually fair and sensible. Their reaction was to scramble the brains of every white person on the planet with SJW nonsense and create as many problems as possible for us to destroy our unifying focus.
We're a volatile flavor of goy. They can extract the most value from our creative output compared to others, but they also face the greatest risk by keeping us around, and I think they've known this about us for much longer than any of us have known it about ourselves.

>Hating Islam is a Jewish divide-and-conquer trick
true
>Hating refugees is a Jewish divide-and-conquer trick
false
>AfD/PVV/UKIP they are Zionist parties
True
>Don't vote
Well, voting doesn't matter, there's that
>Islam is actually peaceful it's all a Zio conspiracy
Islam is not peaceful, but is much more peaceful than jews led us to believe, jews are much less peaceful
>Islam is not the real problem, it's the kikes
of course
>Let's ally with Muslims to destroy the kikes
of fucking course, allying with muslims doesn't mean "let them live in our homes and breed our girls"

We don't hate you because you say that you're a jew. It's obvious that you're a jew anyway

AND NOW the redpill:
>The kikes created wars in Muslim countries, fact
>Then bombed the hell out of them and created refugees, fact
>Then the kikes made your governments to accept these fucking refugees to push their kike agenda, fact

If you think Islam and Sharia should not be allowed in western societies then go after fucking jews and not muslims, you are going to achieve the fucking opposite effect if you go after muslims.
It's fucking 2+2
Yes, it's jewish lies and jews are growing the muslim populations in europe AND they are fleeing Europe BECAUSE they want whites to live with muslims and don't want themselves to live with muslims, see how everything makes sense?
>Muslims more numerous and happy than ever
>your country gets bombed and destroyed by jews
>"happy"
>Muslims absolutely hate Jews
Same did Hitler, everyone that's reasonable and common sense hates jews. What's next, Hitler was a muslim too?
Do you know how jews made the entire world fight against muslims TO CREATE REFUGEES from thin air and killed millions? They made up 9-11 and blamed it on muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=hlDDwkW6N2Y
>Pro-Palestine rallies every other week
Maybe because Israel is occupied territory? No jew lived there for 2000 years, they just invaded a country and played the victim

And I'm not here to argue, but to help
I will assume that you are not a shill and I'm ready to educate you, you just have to drop your jewish bias away

Lets start with simple things. Do you know about the 5 dancing Israelis? How are you going to explain it.

Arek knows

why does joos hate me? am a mozlem I don't have anything against them :(

This.
So fucking funny when they attack Muslims while it won't change anything since they don't attack the source of the "problem"

Hey Emir, cool that you appeared
Is your or Azeri media hyping up Levon Ter Petrosyan (the guy that has giving away half of Karabakh in his program) in todays elections by any chance?

The funniest are the zionist "racist" politicians like the indonesian jew (((Wilders))) or Le Pen (that's dating an Algerian Jew and has a Mossad family relative).
The funny part about them is how they completely ignore niggers, they have free roam of criticizing muslims in any way imaginable but they are not allowed to focus on Niggers, who are objectively more shitskin and violent.

Checked dude
Weak bait but I'll bite. Do any of you guys actually know any jews? A lot are steriotypical as fuck. Cheap, always looking to save/make money, always prying into people's details when doing simple interactions I've seen like buy coffee or depositing money at the bank (snooping into personal details normal people wouldn't). A lot of them are weird.

But a lot of them are normal people that see themselves as white and just happen to light a menorah up for hanakuh. I went to college and had two friends who were jewish and both were really good friends of mine. Normal guys who saw themselves as white and even talked shit about other jews as well.

I hate the eternal jew just as much as anyone else here, but there are a lot that can see through the eternal jew's bullshit and just want to get on with their lives as well. Anyone else have normal jew experiences?

Zemmour is a french-algerian jew one too. These ones are the worst ones.
Totally, Muslims and niggers often live together, on the same areas, they don't get that the difference is that most of niggers are not religious and thus far more violent than Muslims.

Maybe you're overestimating the prowess of your enemy, and by extent of yourself?

>most of niggers are not religious and thus far more violent than Muslims
No, it's genetics
Muslims aren't violent/peaceful because of Quran, nor is anyone else, they are what they are because of their ethnicity. Religion/society has a lesser impact.

They are pushing islam/ "pseudo nationalism" so that they can turn on the west and proclaim them an enemy. They will eventually pit the eu against the us.

what did kek mean by this?

Nice digits but the first red pill is to notice that the jews are not the ebin master overlords that Sup Forums think they are. You're almost on the way to discovering that. You're so close, user. We're proud of you.