Swedish police vs refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=glLkoCqvVUE&feature=youtu.be

4 Swedish police try to restrain and arrest a skinny, angry refugee.

Guess who wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76m5gcS6z1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iLfgA-4yU0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DNIGOuvlzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why ? You need to import some american cops... well we do too honestly.

...Wouldn't that just be worse than the refugees?

>Wouldn't that just be worse than the refugees?
Fuck no you cuckold, atleast we wouldent become minorities in our own countries then.

Yes, it would be. The refugee doesn't have a gun and harmless. Blame the shitty training of police and lack of tazers.

Try living in the US and you'll see how aggressive cops are.

We mainly have a problem with the leadership. I take it a batik-dyed witch demanded that they couldn't harm the person.

You should read up on Police whistleblower Peter Springare.

Once the cops do get free hands they act more like the KSK.

I'd rather have OUR LAW enforced by violent thugs than sharia law enforced by violent sandnigger.

>refugee
>harmless

He didn't even try to run. It's like he was bored; wanted to suicide by cop but didn't realize where he was

that guy is probably

No you don't. I came here to escape that mindset of police. Police in the US go looking for trouble police in Germany enforce the law.

He obviously wanted to die that's the problem. He should have been tazed and taken to the hospital. If he was really a threat he would have actually attacked the cops instead of just acting a fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=76m5gcS6z1Y

German airport police gets fucked by a single shitskin.
It's funny because the guy is obviously doing Muay Thai and the policemen are obviously trained in Keysi.

>police in Germany enforce the law.
Only against Germans.

Also, I bet you're a fucking dopehead.

How long will it take before countries become aware that refugees are worthless?

Fucking female police officers. Why the fuck do we allow this to happen? We pay physically inferior females the same as a man in policing occupations when they can't even perform the same duties. The athletic standards for female police officers is well below the standard for male officers. Why the fuck don't we have equal standards? This political correctness and "diversity is out strength" bullshit really pisses me off. It's literally killing people.

RIP Sweeden, your country is fucked. Sad!

Was that 3 female and 1 male officer?

Honestly, I can't talk, we've all seen that webM of the one google surrounded by a bunch of brit police, but at least he had a knife.

Too long brother, too long..

Prepare for race war.
>education
>guns
>fit
>marshal arts/boxin/krav maga something

You sound like a degenerate, the police is doing their work. I'd rather have them working than islamists.

>Only against Germans

That's total bullshit. They always target and harass sand people

Because you're a cuck that needs another man to save you

You guys really could use some actual men enforcing the law there for once, too bad you concentrate law enforcement into one national entity, our rozzers don't give a fuck because of our federal system. You'd be amazed how much would change if you elected your own sheriff

Once it starts to severely affect the middle class. Until then we are insulated from it and dumbasses will keep voting for politicians who support this shit.

>USA
60% White

Swedish police are useless, everyone in Sweden knows it. It's because our police chief is a Marxist plant called Dan Eliasson. It's all a very Yuri Bezmenov-esque play at demoralising and destabilising the nation. It's going to backfire, however, as it is encouraging the creation of underground militias.

Holy shit lmao

t. Never lived in America.

Fucking off yourself hans. Don't break the fucking law.

hahahah female police is such a fucking joke

I'm from Georgia you can go get fucked with that state. Fuck the damn cops and legal system there its ass backwards no wonder people hate them.

All the little bullshit jurisdictions with their own money grabbing "laws" and local ordinance are a fucking cancer. Police should be at the state level.

It's nice that all of the shitskins get to stay at home so they can film all of these incidences from their balconies.

Now imagine several hundred angry refugees violently protesting in a city. Can you trust the police to take on hundreds if 4 police is not enough to take on 1 refugee?

God I pray that you allow these refugees to rise up and destroy every single city and citizen in Sweden. Please God let someone record the mass beheading and uploaded so we can all use it to wake the other worthless faggots from the sleep.

Apparently there are places in Sweden where the police or anyone else will literally be killed by a hoard of refugees if they travel into that area.

Listen to yourself you fucking eunuch

Jan-Klaas-Jaap Alstublieft

>Yes, it would be. The refugee doesn't have a gun and harmless. Blame the shitty training of police and lack of tazers

Are you serious krautcuck. Blame having a bunch of vagina cops responding to an aggressor!

>Try living in the US and you'll see how >aggressive cops are.

Yeah, if you're a nacka. Cops in the US are usually quite polite to humans.

The only people who hate cops are niggers, pot smokers and sissy liberals.

familiar

>The refugee doesn't have a gun and harmless
How did your ancestors lead up to you? God, can you imagine what your grandparents and great grandparents would think of you? It makes me sad.

Yeah because that's all they harass. Hopefully Trump brings back stop and frisk so more cops get killed.

> pot smokers

You probably drink alcohol. Stop judging others for what they choose to do.

Cops deserve every violent reaction they get.

Really need to start giving our coppers guns tbqh

why don't they use their guns

My father decided to fuck a black woman and made me that's why. I only take all the bullshit Sup Forums says about blacks or anyone else with a grain of salt because I've actually lived this life and its a two sided coin.

Ooga booga. Ooga booga.

Well, at least most whites in the US have a favorable opinion towards the police.

Because he isn't attacking them and there's 4 of them. They should have tazed him

are they not allowed to use anything even when when resisting arrest ?

I don't drink or smoke anything.
Cops don't harass anyone either. They have better things to do than mess with people who are doing nothing wrong.

Why not a taser?

Of course because the police don't target you over bullshit and act aggressive for no reason. You're gonna hate police if you're polite and nice and still treated like shit.

Guns are reserved for putting down tax life stock that refuse to pay the blackmail money necessary to import their precious muslims.

Swedish police don't have tazers. They say they are too dangerous as the criminals and suspects can fall and hurt themselves.

They aren't trained to do warning shots, or shoot in the leg.

>My father decided to fuck a black woman and made me that's why.

So now you take the unfortunate fact that your mother was a streetwaling, crackwhore out on the police? What sense does that make?!

That's just a halfway house to a proper solution

he's throwing shit at them. this is a fucking joke.

>Women in the workforce
not even once.

THIS IS SEXIST DELET THIS

No toothpaste cuck

Are there no men in the Swedish police anymore?

FFS, this is what you get for having female officers on the street...... They don't belong here. A man must be 1,85 or 1,90 here I think for becoming an officer, but oy vey don't be sexist put the female ones there.

This looks very planned btw

baffels me, but not really

its the law and general attidute that fucks up everything

id like the one on the right to take me to an interrogation room and frisk me thoroughly

That's retarded. Taser is the best non lethal option against a violent or dangerous aggressor

No the police take their 30k a year salary and wife fucking some nigga while they're working the night shift out on me. And its not a white or black thing either its a loser that cant get a real job so he plays grown up hall monitor.

Maybe you shouldn't have bombed their countries and you wouldn't see these people period. UK, France, US and Italy are 100% responsible for this huge influx of these people into Europe.

So you're saying we should finish the job?

get a load of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLfgA-4yU0Q

No they have quit

No, you deserve this and much more. I shed no tears for sandnigger terrorist attacks in Europe.

If this was an American cop with Swedish police tools he would just pick him up and body slam this fucker down on the ground. Barbaric, but useful.

>Maybe you shouldn't have bombed their countries and you wouldn't see these people period. UK, France, US and Italy are 100% responsible for this huge influx of these people into Europe.

Let's not forget Germany's involvement in the bombings in the middle east as well, Hans.

Holy fuck! that was hilarious! he utterly cucked your pathetic mostly female Marxist police force. I loved the way he smashed up the police car in front of them after whooping them and then just casually walks away. This video is the embodiment of Sweden and it needs to go viral.

Seriously though, why is it that every time I see pics/videos of Swedish police they're always female? is the cultural-Marxism over there that extreme?

Fuck that we have state police they are the biggest assholes around, county jurisdictions is a much better system

Are strong and independent Swedish women a meme

>And its not a white or black thing either its a loser that cant get a real job so he plays grown up hall monitor.

Says the spawn of a Negro crackwhore. Sorry bro, but you can still make right the mistake by getting yourself neutered.

>let the immigrant destroy as much as he wants until he tires himself out
>if you shoot the criminal, he wins
>follow him around until he agrees to be detained in a safe manner
>have him serve his 6-week sentence in a four star hotel. No escapesies allowed!
>repeat
Sometimes a woman's gentle touch is all that's needed. Racist american police BTFO!

Germany refused to participate in the bombing campaigns of Libya.

Wahhh

Get fucked faggot.

MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=DNIGOuvlzL0
bongolian police force

Jesus christ man, grow the fuck up.

Keep in mind that the "German" is actually an American half-breed.

Are you a cop? You sound like a loser

I've had no bad interactions with any state police. They're better trained and more professional

Actually you're the ones thats gonna get fucked. More cops will die and rightfully so.

If they wanted to, they could have just shot him.
Then they would all been hung out in media
And could kiss their jobs goodbye, they are armed, even the customs.

So what went on there were share pussiness lit pussiness, I've never seen it there before

"women can do everything a man can do"

American cops will literally shoot a nigger if he doesn't comply. They will use force on you. Only in America could a police department literally call niggers savages and challenge them to a gunfight on the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8

EUROPEAN KEKS

Best country so far.

>Muh it's the Jew

You're a fucking idiot cops over here don't harass people not even niggers like everyone thinks, the niggers are the one asking for trouble everytime

I guess its an effort to make your police presence more "friendly". They still think that they can turn the situation around by being nice to the foreigners.

Europe is not one country, i wouldn't mess with the ones in ie Belarus or Russia...

in kosovo you better have your shekels ready......

No surprise here, the half-nigger monstrosity is a faggot whining about the police.
Hahahaha

>Criminals btfo
>bad

Pick one

if so, it's ridiculous the moment he snapped they should have changed muh phases, the moment he went agro time of talk was over and they sh ould have done the same.....

>we have militarized police on duty 24/7 in the many stinking hovels within our border so our country is superior

>Are you a cop?

Nope, work in finance.

>You sound like a loser

Says the product of some desperate, lonely beta white guy and a streetwalking, Negro crackwhore. There's no escaping your origins Jamal.

>Your country is so violent and chimpy the police have to be more militarized than the army
>haha y-your c-country sucks!!

lmao

It's clearly a white guy who is confronting ICE...

Why the hell Sup Forums keeps pretending it's a shitskin...

Stå upp för Peter

There are no more Turkish pies made from Posavina's golden wheat!

Nordic countries didn't understand that muslims can't into civilization, violence is the only language they understand.

Imagine if that guy was on PCP