Reddit keeps talking about us

if you wonder why we are getting flooded by r/the_donald, see pic related
they keep fucking talking about us all the time, especially recently

nobody gives a fuck about the old "don't talk about Sup Forums" rule that Sup Forums used to have anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4h3244/look_at_fucking_pol_right_now_its_a_fucking/
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they keep fucking talking about us all the time, especially recently
at least half of Sup Forums users are ledditors

Kek will save us. 119200999

>2 kuud ago
>1 aasta ago
Wtf am I reading?

But yeah, reddit is downstream from Sup Forums. This isn't new.

We created the Donald you dumb nigger

close

People on website X can talk about website Y? Surely you jest????

Kill Redditfags irl? 119201222 Kek!?

>flag
>Estonia
it's Estonian you dimwit.

this isn't /b and it isn't 200X anymore

Kek hath forsaken me! Just one get and I kill the unbelievers irl. 119201444 KEK PLEASE!

Normies always ruining everything, its like a cycle

leddit partly translates into estonian because of (((cookies))) that reddit automatically downloads
2 kuud ago means two months ago, 1 aasta ago means 1 year ago

I have seen this shit being told so many times but haven't seen any proof or shoutouts from r/the_donald mods/admins that they are Sup Forumsacks doing a psyop. I tend to think it's a meme, but I don't doubt some Sup Forumsacks have infiltrated successfully into higher ranks there.

Fuck Reddit bunch of whiners

t_d is a conduit of Sup Forums memery, sanitized and made palpable for the normie masses then distributed on fb and twitter.

Based Italy

>implying Sup Forums and these subreddits don't have the same userbase

fugg didn't notice other flag was ireland, sorry

We'll they seem to be gone for the most part today because of yesterday, I hope it stays like this

You're retarded.

Other way around, reddit infiltrated Sup Forums.

Fucking mother fucking Kek refuses to recognize my commitment! DOXX THE FUCKING REDDITERS AND I'LL TRACK THEM DOWN IRL IF 119201999 KEK PLEASE!

kekekekekek

Kek

they need to take their fucking pixel painting threads and cuntoff

more cancer

nothing wrong with the donald, they make reddits triggered AF praise kek

they are useful and pretty based unlike CTR shills

what the fuck do you mean "flooded but /r/the_donald?"

We are the_donald

Hello r_the Donald

If Reddit infiltrated Sup Forums then it would be all left shit here Muhammad

Sup Forums is basically just an extension of the_donald now, can't you tell? The board merging that scared off the redditors yesterday opened a lot of people's eyes to just how overrun with redditors this board has become. Look at how Sup Forums is still overusing old memes and hasn't created any new ones since mid 2016. That's a symptom of reddit posters, because redditors don't and never have created memes. Most other boards have already created new memes, meanwhile Sup Forums is sitting in 2015-mid 2016 meme purgatory.

Reddit is compromised....almost 100% shills...they are bored and will respond if you call them "faggots"...they hate that shit

>You're retarded
I see the free english classes have finally paid off for you, Achmed!

It's more complicated than that. They don't bother to lurk more or find out anything about imageboard culture and turn our board's overal quality into shit, that's why we are mad at them. For example, I remember how not too long ago you could discuss the downsides of Trump without making a cancerous "Sup Forums BTFO" or "drumpf BTFO" threads.

if we do anything (like CTF of HWNDU) whole internet talks about us for 10 minutes, this is normal, normies from /r/the_donald will go away soon,i can promise that

>He has only now realised that Sup Forums is /reddit/

This is obvious to anyone who is not totally new here based on the content of the board alone nowadays. You are the cancer, YOU have to go back.

Rollback to 2014.

Guaranteed 80% of pol lurks or posts on the donald.

but WHY would they do this? you can get all the news and quick rundowns on relevant habbenings just from Sup Forums alone, why would you need to go to r/the_donald for this?

t. r/the_donald

SHaria Blue detected

>we

Yesterday was beautiful. Notice how there weren't dozens of twitter screenshots, normie Facebook memes, or any other bullshit reddit drags. Along from their shitty wasteland?

I want it back.

Trump can't run America. I was excited and hopeful but the guy just ain't got it. These reddit people are fags.

FYI The_Donald has 6 MILLION subs - diphit spez was fudging the numbers, and was found out by checking what was reported to the ad companies on subs.

Of course they are in full coverup now, but we essentially have 6 million groupies/cheerleaders. Might hate the attention, but fuck, we famous now yo.

Permaban all ips with reddit cookies.

>we

To be honest he might be right, I've got it in my head it was spawned by either the creator or an early fan of those You Can't Stump The Trump videos. Which was basically made for trumpgen here.

You reap what you sow i guess.

>we

Fuck off.

The trump craze was REDDITORS. Nobody else.

There have always been social media posts here newfag

Die in a fire

>l-let's discuss the downsides of Trump
>t. redditor

I dont think this is true

the Donald is way too anti-racist and cuckservative to be Sup Forums

>wow oh my god people on Reddit talk about Sup Forums what a shock

You made a fucking thread on Sup Forums talking about Reddit.

How dumb are you?

REEEEEEEE
GET OUT
GET OUT
LEAVEEEEEE

I tried Reddit before and they greeted me with WELCOME ABOARD FRIEND AND HERE'S A HAT.It was cringe as duck and had no substance, quit using it after a week

Yeah because real Sup Forums was WithHer kys shill

>the lies of a redditor

Sage

>reddit spacing
GET OUT

As much as i loath trump for ruining the board i used to enjoy, trump was /ourguy/ from the second he announced he was running. Hell the threads at the start/early republican race was kind of fun on here. Are you fucking new?

The new shill tactic is to label everything reddit

>nobody gives a fuck about the old "don't talk about Sup Forums" rule that Sup Forums used to have anymore

oldfag here, rule 1 and 2 apply only to raids

>shills spam about reddit to try divide and conquer
>Sup Forumsrainlet Sup Forumsirgins fall for the bait always
Sup Forums was deleted by the faggot moot twice you little retards. Sup Forums isn't 4chan4life xD

I've been doing that spacing on Sup Forums since 2007.

>divide and conquer techniques

Nice try Silverberg, I don't care if Reddit visits so long as they know how not to make it obvious.

ppl would delete cookies instantly its ez af

(((The_Donald)))
>Based blacks
>Based gays
>Jews trigger anti-semites
Ugh

Not everything is a fucking divide and conquer tactic you fucking autistic newfag

Shut up. Reddit users come here and take content and post it to their shitty site for upboats and internet points. IF that wasn't bad enough, they are under the delusion that we're only ironically racist and anti-semitic, and reply to EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN BAIT THREAD, which in turn causes more of them to be made. I want them all out.

>Only one away

So close

>Le shills

We're onto you reddit, we saw the screenshot of the_donald yesterday. You fags are SO INCREDIBLY UNFAMILIAR WITH Sup Forums THAT YOU BLAMED "SHILLS" ON WHAT WAS OBVIOUSLY AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

Retards, the lot of you.

>reddit is one person

No one cares about upvotes, the ones who do are useful idiots. The more mainstream you make nationalism and putting whites first the easier it is to beat the country into shape, Reddit is a good tool for that.

Daily reminder that "we are r/the_donald" "we created it" is a meme forced by redditors to make it acceptable to be redditor. Nobody has proven it so far. If you browse r/the_donald
YOU
ARE
NOT
WELCOME
CIVIC
NATIONALIST
CANCER
You are part of the problem, you enable these Israeli and non-Israeli kikes to remove Europeans from Europe. Just because you don't like Muslims, I sure don't, that doesn't mean you need to like Israel or Jews overall.

>muh ethnic nationalism

Kekposting is reddit-tier

shut the fuck up faggot. nobody from real Sup Forums gives a fuck about reddit or Sup Forums.

moot deleted our board twice and we're not "4chan4life xD" children like you scum fucks from Sup Forums are. you're either some little moron Sup Forumsirgin Sup Forumsrainlet or a shill. Sup Forums isn't bound by Sup Forums after moot deleted us twice shit for brains.

the goal is electing trump, death squads, and real things not being a cool kid on 4chins with losers from Sup Forums.

The Donald is a Sup Forums colony shut the fuck up OP

>yfw the board is unlisted

>join the reddit donald discord
>no argumentation or debates at all, people just keep agreeing with each other, "YEAH DUDE LIKE TOTALLY BREITBART BREITBART INCREDIBLE" YEH DUDE PREDICTING THE FUTURE"
>questions something
>gets called shill

Didn't know what I expected, it really is the shittiest of shit posts with the least effort put in to them combined with sucking others dicks...

This. Frogposting has been reddit since 2012.

yet it is one site filled with people who are for the most part absolute shit. You fucks are like a cum stain on denim pants; you're visible to everyone for as long as you're here, people look at you in fucking disgust and you're never going to go away

You've posted a similar post twice.

Pretty sure that the only people making the "pol BTFO" and "DrumpfBTFO" are only trolls and ShareBlue shills, not redditors from the donald

>someone is dissenting from the echo chamber!
>silence him with downvotes goyim!

Of course they only care about epic memes and conspiracies. Gas them all, this 5 wills it

yet you shills and Sup Forumsrgin Sup Forumsrainlets won't figure out that the real Sup Forums will always tell you to shut the fuck up and we're not playing divide and conquer with you.

>moot deletes us twice
>the gook has sjw mods and may delete us again
>WE"RE 4chin 4 LYFE GUYS XDDDDD
GO AWAY RETARD. Sup Forums isn't 4chiners but its own thing.

>Sup Forumsack doing an ama on reddit
>Is a leaf
Another proof that we need to rangeban leaves forever

There it is again

Pretty much this. Sup Forums is a creature well beyond Sup Forums, it just happens to be the best vessel. Fuck my life running if we ever have to go to Reddit, I'd sooner inhabit an offbrand yotsuba site.

Activism is more important than Sup Forums culture.

Truth is, those bitches reconize.

>keeps using Sup Forumsrainlet

STOP SHITTING UP /SCI/ WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING DENIER SHIT

THE CLIMATE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE ON THE LEFT OR ON THE RIGHT

YOU ARE LITERALLY PROPAGATING BULLSHIT EXXON HAS CONFIRMED THEYVE BEEN SPOUTING SINCE THE 1970S SINCE THEYRE RAN BY GREEDY BOOMER FUCKS THAT DONT CARE IF EVERYONE ELSE GETS FUCKED SINCE THEYLL BE DEAD BEFORE THE HARD TIMES COME

So you're admitting you're an invasion?

Fuck off back to stormfront already then.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4h3244/look_at_fucking_pol_right_now_its_a_fucking/
jesus christ
can these fucks stop talking about Sup Forums and linking to it?

>The nation will continue to exist as it had even after all of the people who spoke the original language and held the old beliefs are replaced

God people like you make merkel look like a god damn saint. If you switched the demographics of China and the USA so that all the chinks switched with us and we moved to China, what do you think would happen? Do you fucking think the continental united states would have the same culture, laws, beliefs or even the same fucking architecture as previously?

No, they would not. Thus is the reason as to why you must protect the land you dwell, as it is the medium in which your people live and express themselves. Good luck maintaining a culture when nobody even shares your "classical american history."

just because you think something doesn't make it true.

just because Sup Forums doesn't like us means jack shit, and doesn't change the fact that you're the internet equivalent of a bunch of packis who grow like a fucking cancer with your libshit jokes and culture of censorship and bullshit.

What's even more funny is that despite whining about all the fucking muslims attacking people and violating western culture, you yourself come here and trash the place up with your shit. You are the 50 IQ internet muslim.

rebbit consists of underage twats and autistic adults
they are not interested in discussing world issues and politics, they want edgy bullshit, pointless meme lingo and conspiracy
they 100% killed this board over the past couple years..

>shill thread with leftypol trying divide and conquer after spamming about reddit and how great mlp is yesterday
>leftist can't help but start spamming about global warming suddenly
it's like pottery.

you little scums will never win against Sup Forums. we're not Sup Forumsrainlets or Sup Forumsirgins and the movement is about sending you into ovens not posting on 4chins so spamming about reddit won't help you

>So you're admitting you're an invasion?

jesus christ, just shut the fuck up, reddit fags wants to get us triggered as it is their way of entertainment , if we continue on without giving a single fuck about them they'll leave

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU REDDITOR FAGGOTS

YOU ARE CANCER JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOU NUMALE NEWFAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

Wat

Yeah but my black friend is really based my dude.

It's obvious when they mindlessly support Trump even after all his fuck ups.

The good news is pretty much every flag is still 2k14 except Americans

>implying they didn't get frogposting from Sup Forums

It's like you don't even know why they came here in the first place.

We're not dead yet, good sir. We still do what we do in spite of all the attempted shilling. Though, if you want to be a limp wristed bitch that is your choice- just gtfo when you do.