WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what percentage of australia is white&*
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're having a laugh, yeah? No way this is accurate

> le .8% face wants to insult the US for being 60% white
HAHAHAHA

BUT WHY DOES IT SAY IT?

My autism tells me that's the percentage of the flags surface area that is white

99.2% emus

The same reason when you look up "White Man White Woman" on google it comes up with pictures of black people, mate.

What, did you start counting kangaroos as people or something?

that is 50 years in the future, your computer just time travelled

Im 90 percent sure that was when you searcher "american _____" because it would think american meant african american

I thought most of Australia was desert and not snowy peaks?

>australia
>white

Superior genes are taking over little white bois

No, try it yourself

Are things really that bad? I was counting as Australia as a fallback zone if things go to hell here. I thought you guys were 90+% white, I just read an article a couple months ago about how no illegal immigrants landed on Australian shores in like four years.

I was hoping Australia would be the eventual last stronghold of the white race.

You mean this? Majority of the cunts are fucking blacks. It''s obviously subversion shit from the cunts at Jewgle.

99.2% FULL
fuck off cunts

This

It is. Adelaide and NT is fine. Majority of foreign cunts like Chinks/Poo in the loo cunts/Abos/Niggers stick along the coast in Sydney and Melbourne. Perth is also good from what I've heard.

How do they even get this number? Our own census puts Australians that claim predominantly European ancestry at ~90% of the population

5'9 wasn't short 70 years ago, it was actually on the taller end of the global spectrum. Even today 5'9 is borderline king of the manlets tier.

Besides, what is your post even trying to imply? That browns, asians, and niggers are taller than white people? Thanks for the laugh nigger, nobody likes your short, ugly, smelly ass and even with massive brainwashing they still can't convince more than the bottom barrel of women to have sex with you.

>NT
literally the most abos per capita

Jewgle is at it again.

We have a strict policy implemented this year that ANY illegal immigrant who came here after 2013 gets booted THE FUCK OUT no exceptions

>I just read an article a couple months ago about how no illegal immigrants landed on Australian shores in like four years.
That just means that instead of Iranians or whoever else used to come by boat, we're instead just getting even more Africans by plane.

american teachers
american scientists
american anything pretty much shows more niggers than whites

top kek

america is unbelievably blacked.

TURN ON CNN

THE EMUS HAVE OFFICIALLY DECLARED WAR

I thought there were literally 0 niggers in Australia and all the immigrants were exclusively Asian/Indian.

we have been importing thousands of sudanese niggers for no reason

Thats true for the most part, theres a lot of muslims though, that might just be on my uni campus however. where i live its 99 percent white

Melbourne actually has a huge nigger gang problem. The journos have even adopted the "group of youths" epithet

The street shitters tend to come through work visas (for shit they're not even capable of but our government somehow recognises theirs """qualifications""") and the chinks come for university and stay, or if they're rich they can come in through schemes where they have """invest""" by owning a business that fulfills some arbitrary conditions as far as I know.

We still bring in lots of refugees on humanitarian grounds. Obviously, with the exception of ex-Yugo refugees, the only refugees on offer just so happen to all be arabs and africans.

your autism is way off. there is at least 10% white on the flag

we WAS whitening sheets.
>pic unrelated

>perth is good
>pommie detected

most 'white' australians are mixed with aboriginal

There are too many people in this world. Our leaders know that Arabs, in particular Muslims and niggers are of no benefit whatsoever and they are counting on that. When the population reaches critical mass (you'll see this in Europe first and it is one of the key reasons Germany is pushing so hard for the EU army) they will be uncontrollable. In comes an army from an allied country with no allegiance to the native population (the Romans loved this tactic) to suppress the feral population. At this point there will be no internet and only state T.V. and Radio as the unarmed civilian population and out of control subhumans are butchered mercilessly by a foreign army that will show no remorse. Mass depopulation under the guise of "humanitarianism" is the goal here matey and we are all being played against each other like fucking fiddles.

Oh really, which superior genes?
The average male height for
Chinese - 5'6 - 5'8
Indonesian - 5'2
Aborigine - 5'5

Now an idiot might say "why don't we just nuke the shitskins and niggers?" Well the Kalgeri plan isn't bullshit. A very small rich elite to rule over a stupid, docile, easily cullable slave population is the end game here and nukes would render large swathes of perfectly habitable land, inhosopitible. They want the land your house is on and your neighbours land, fuck your entire suburb and they are going to acheive it by placing people who could not possible ever get along, side by side and make them "tolerate" each other while giving special preferences to the most violent groups to help further ferment and foster that hate.

wrong
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what percentage of australia is white&*

>you'll see this in Europe first and it is one of the key reasons Germany is pushing so hard for the EU army
matey, if the elites are pushing for this they wouldn't weaken the EU with Brexit and now Le Pen's massive momentum for the French presidency. The elites are literally not any smarter than we are. They think that they are currently doing a massive divide/conquer strategy against the whites in Europe/North America/AusNZ to weaken them so they don't organize any effective resistance against Jews and Israel. The problem with that strategy, which has been in motion for atleast 50 years, is that once the muslims take key heads of government positions over former western countries, they will nuke Israel the fuck out of existance mate.

Isreal has no power and is literally at the mercy of the United States. The fact that people think they are pulling strings anywhere is laughable, they are overrun with muslims themselves and are only allowed to exist because of the U.S.

A small group of elites are pulling the strings, who are mostly jews with little to no connection to Isreal, who they support due to most of them being Jewish but would not mind seeing it wiped off the map if it would further their agendas.

Have you looked around in public lately I play a game called spot the white person it's a hard game now. Our government has been lying about how many shitskins they have been letting in FFS just go down to motor reg and look at all the shitskins.

It is really a coincidence
When an article is about a white guy doing something attention-worthy, the journalist writes "this guy did something"
When an article is about a black guy doing something attention-worthy, the journalist writes "this african american did something" because it is unexpected for blacks to do something.

So when you search american+inventor, you get links where the two words are used in the same sentence

yeah we stop illegals but we bring in a shitload of immigrants per year, luckily a lot of them are british

it was census day 4 days ago

>luckily a lot of them are british

>a lot of them are british
That doesn't mean they're white anymore.

didnt fucking think of that, christ

It's not 2017. It's closer to 12017, but even that's wrong. The few "white" people left are made to live sham lives where every action and movement they do is recorded for the amusement of others, who have an obsession with these people.

Nah I'm only kidding, Google is literally trolling anyone and everyone who likes white people, which I'm not actually kidding is actually more than just white people.

It saying "0.8%" after Googling that question is definitely not a "coincidence," this is Google doing something strange.

SAUCE NOW