>has never had pure MDMA

>taking a hammer to the central driving force of your mind
>red pilled
Oh user you're so enlightened!

Drugs are for niggers

Destroying yourself is not Red Pilled.

Drugs are for niggers.

>reality
Everything you experience is part of reality. That includes altered states induced by drugs.

I like you.

Wow. Lotta faggots ITT

I can't find you.
Give me your adress and i'll shoot a bullet through your brainstem, if you understand the meaning.

>What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

It's difficult to find actual LSD these days.

>claims to be redpilled
>has never peaked on 450ug of LSD and 250mg of pure MDMA while candy flipping

i have done lsd, shrooms and dmt, its a fake redpill.
any insights you might have will probably blue pill you into hedonism or nihilism.
just look at the hippie movement that populized lsd, do you consider them redpilled?

Non-politics degeneracy, report and sage these threads you retards.

Drugs aren't red pilled you nigger

I do it bc it temporarily cures my cvd. As soon as I can afford enchroma glasses I've told my friends I would stop. But I don't know if I can.

Same guy every time. I'm getting sick of your threads, are you getting sick of me yet you cunt?
Interested parties:
CIA
JIDF
/leftypol/ and associated butthurt lefties

Well, i thought that if you are doing LSD you are tripping and not red-pilling...

>he thinks you get insta-enlightened after tripping
It is as much a path to destruction as it is a path to enlightenment, and it is mostly of the former that the latter.

No it's not nigger, it's never been easier

I would take it if it wasn't for the risk of getting a flashback.

Psychedelics are particular abhorrent to me. Oh maaaaan, that mescaline made me meet God last night o maaaaan duddd.

>Claims to be redpilled
>Has never tried Salvia divinorum

LSD is candy. DMT is candy-flavored crack.

I've never had a flashback but I've only done acid 3 times

"Spinal" flashbacks are a myth

>Claims to be redpilled
>tried LSD

>claims to be redpilled
>never tried speedballing

>claims to be redpilled
>hasn't taken mother earths best and natural psychedelic, psylocibyn
>hasn't smoked DMT

yes take drugs goy

they make you "red pilled"

It's ILLEGAL, very illegal.
I don't want to throw away my life for some stupid novelty.

> implying MDMA is not a degenerate clubbing faggot drug

I can see the picture title but nothing is there. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Niggers don't do DMT.

silly goyim

This. LSD does not have the half-life of uranium, it stays in your body for maybe a week at most if you're unlucky.

Sorry about your pineal gland lad

If a nigger did DMT, he'd realize his nigger ways, the dullness from which his nigger ways extend, and his tendency to exceed due bounds because of his very dullness.

I.e. he'd stop doing drugs all together

>claims to be redpilled
>takes drugs

>no connections
>having trouble setting up darknet stuff because retarded
>would more than likely have a bad trip because my only thoughts are negative

where do you live, bro?

>mfw a millenial thinks he's getting real LSD near me

If you weren't around in the early 90's you missed the bus, kiddo. There hasn't been any Petaluma quality acid since the bust. Everything you see now is either bullshit 2-CE getting passed of as acid or mdma cut with other bullshit.

>LSD
>a drug created to be a truth serum of sorts but backfired and became the goto drug for the biggest bluepilled degenerates society has ever seen
>"redpilled"

Nice try Goy Sheklegoldbergsteinwitz but I'm not falling for it. Drugs are inherently degenerate and take from society and if you take them you are either a nigger or a low iq degenerate.

It's not. Degenerate clubbing faggots just eat a lot of it because "beans" are mixed with METH mostly.

They never just sit and talk with their mom or friend, or girlfriend or anything worth while basically

Buy on a DNM or get 1p-lsd which is a pro-drug to LSD.

I've done salvia. it was fucking intense, to say the least. If it lasted more than a few minutes I would've lost my shit.

> They never just sit and talk with their mom or friend, or girlfriend or anything worth while basically
You need ecstasy for that? What kind of autist are you?

wait what
lsd is supposedly a safe drug

my excuse is i dont know how to get it.

>pop some X
>talk to mom
KEK be praised

This.

Read up on william leonard pickard

And the great LSD bust of our time. It goes deep.

Nah, fool.

Never said that. That's simply a productive thing to do, ON IT.

Stop inserting your ignorance

Ahah what the fuck are you talking about if you have the precursors its pretty easy to make. You guys act like no one knows how to synthesize it anymore shut the fuck up they make lysergamide analogues now

>claims to be "red-pilled"
>has never injected his testicles with synthol

What's your excuse, faggot?

If you need to be productive, take some Nootropics not stims you degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=o4yj2kW1sPU

yeah 99% of people that do this shit seem to come away with some 'we are all one maaaan' meme tier epiphany. it's the same message the media jew is trying to cram down everyone's throats every day so i dont really understand what's so enlightening about it. i guess since you're tripping balls it feels real instead of like a bunch of bullshit? sounds more like brainwashing than anything else.

>has tried the chemical CIA jew
>not shrooms
what's YOUR excuse?

So where do you get these drugs? Is the dark web safe, are the reputation systems trustworthy?

>implying you have to go to clubs to enjoy dance music
>implying electronic music isn't the most red pilled music

You can just sit off and chill on mdma and have some brilliant conversations.
Raves are fun but they're not the only place to take mdma

Also availability of LSD fell 90% by the DEA of course that's a bunch of bullshit even pickard said Propaganda for the drug war

no it doesn't.

Drugs are cheaper than $400 glasses?

enchroma.com/shop/

enchroma.com/technology/

>implying electronic music is the most red pilled music
I just hope that you have good noise insulation so that you're neighbours are not forced to listen to your trash.

>What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

Here's one.

LSD doesn't exist anymore.TYou need a high degree of intelligence, passion and indepencence to create it and the current drug cooks - those not thrown into prison by the kike criminal system - lack at least one if not all three.

It's all NBOME/Bromo Dragonfly/2C-x/another one of Shulgin's dumbfuck concoctions.

1P-LSD seems close but neurochemistry is weird shit so who knows what it does in the long run.

>LSD
That's hippie tier shit, try 5-MeO-DMT.

Either you didn't read... Or whatever, maybe you did, pickard may have mentioned that was propaganda.

Still prefer mushrooms for consistency. Unless its explicit what it is, won't fuck with it right away.

And RCS are good as long as you know wtf it is.

I can't be bothered to make, or seek out real LSD on the net. Too much trouble. Maybe when I have the time

why would you lie about something like this when you know that people who have actually done it are going to post in here? are you retarded?

This. Literally frying your frontal lobes.

do mushrooms after fasting and meditating instead

I have dosed 100s of times, LSD won't help with the truth, it distracts you from God. He made that well known the last time I ever tripped

Well I listen to everything from scat jazz to drum and bass, hip hop, swing music, folk music, psychedelic rock, prog, dub, classical.. you name it. I just don't touch anything in the charts because it is pure garbage. And no our walls aren't that thick but my neighbour is a 90 year old woman who's mostly deaf, and we are very respectful and mindful.

Its because some pol tards approach this subject with a knee jerk, and assume the topic can be blanketed.

Anyone who's given the experience the proper set, setting, and respect knows better.

I found the meaning of life.

It's procreation.

I guarantee, with 100% certainty, that this is not the case. Not where I live, anyway.

lsd offers you a chance to understand things about reality that many of you are too immature for, so its probably for the best you stay away from it and maybe you'll be ready in the next life

Not true you need organic chemistry knowledge and precursors. Stop acting like it's some super hard drug to make they make LSD analogues all the time. I agree rcs are more prominent now because they are legal and easier to make but LSD will never disappear to many people like it's effects rcs may though.
The problem with lsd is you have to have the knowledge of synthesis and precursors. That isn't a problem with mushrooms cause you can just grow them. Rcs are relatively safe if you know what you are doing there are no long term studies but they all have different profound effects.

>>claims to be "red-pilled"
Needed artificial stimuli derby debunking your claim to be red-pilled.

never tried lsd but I know friends who can get me some easily. was planning to trip with them sometime soon.
how long do trips tend to last? 4+ hours?

>t. Black Pigeon screech

Niggers don't do lsd.

why do you think they anyways say "UR TRIPPIN"

they think tripping is bad.

Ten bucks a tab vs 400?

Plus I don't really want to stop.

Ever heard of the darknet? I can buy 250ug for 8 dollars with free shipping.

>(((LSD)))
why do they always need pictures on them? Is it because it's meant for small-minded individuals?
also, why print/blot it on toilet paper if it isn't shit?

>Dude colors and waves ND shiet

It's a total bluepill, responsible for the hippy movement and ultimately destroying America. Dmt is the real bogpill.

Trips can last 8 to 12 hours.

It's to identify certain batches you fool. Also some people collect the sheets for the artwork.

Why is everybody doing drugs? I was taught go to school, get a job, get married why is nobody interested in building a life it's just alcohol and drugs I am very disillusioned with my late 20s :(

Blotter is convenient and no fake option fits on blotter. The pics are trademarks.

Microdot etc can be PCP. Blotter is either LSD or nothing.

damn I knew they were long, but not that long. thanks for the info.
sounds fun, but how likely is it for someone to get a bad trip their first time?

Just don't worry about it
You'll be fine.

Ahahahah what ?
Alprazolam can be put on blotter paper won't taste good but possible. Nbomes and do-x's too. Blotter paper is alright geltabs are the best ink on the blotter paper can sometimes give you the illusion you got an rc

>I was taught go to school, get a job, get married
>why is nobody interested in building a life

how the fuck do you "build a life" in this economic climate?

people are turning to escapism because it's the only route left

alright, just not that familiar with psychedelics.
thanks for the reassurance.

I've never had a bad trip on acid. They've been awesome for me

Take half a tab for your first trip, then if you like it take the other half after the effects kick in. That's what I did. Go in with a positive state of mind, have a good trip setting and a trip sitter that you trust. You should be straight. I can't really give you any more advice than that. Bad trips just happen sometimes. That's the risk you take.

If you go into it with those kind of thoughts you will have a bad trip. Just be optimistic and have fun with friends.

you've literally never done LSD. fucking worthless idiot

you don't even know what it is faggot. it goes to the liver not the brain. nice try degenerate mind-cuck

sounds good, thanks friends

Naw. Longer. 8 hours on a small dose, 12-18 on big.

it sure does, faggot

based