I fucked up, Sup Forums. I was better off not knowing

I fucked up, Sup Forums. I was better off not knowing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_population#MVP_and_extinction
igenea.com/en/tutankhamun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North Africa is different from the others, it means your ancestor was probably fucked by a sandnigger, and not an ordinary nigger. Also those (((ancestry))) tests are well known for randomly including africa for no reason.

So one of my ancestors was raped?

This, "it helps combat racism by destroying a sense of racial purity often found in race supremacists" or some shit

It means you have no nigger blood. Ancestry does that to every one. they will say an eskimo has nigger blood from Africa. Its part of their identification code.

or this either it was a rape or a (((((test enrichment)))))

Is there a gene that tells them I'm a superior racist and so they throw that shit in?

Unsurprising, but do you have a link?Nafri is better than jew bud

Im just joking homie. It means you one of us dawg. grab a 40 and a black and mild and sit on the porch with us monkeys bruh.

You fucking nigger.

take a different test to be sure is what I'm saying

That shit is so wrong, my ancestors are Irish and Scottish and this is what happened - pic related

Takbir ! Allah Akbar my berber friend

Also, I wonder if they do the same thing to non whites?

You are a fucking nigger.

One drop rule does not change because you have nigger blood .

Heres how you know people are lying to youthat its no big deal and the tests say that for everyone..if shaun king could prove the one drop rule applies to him he would release his test results. he wont because he is actually whiter than you op. youre a nigger. hes a white man. end of debate, nigger.

there's like a 1% margin of error in those things anyway.

>Also those (((ancestry))) tests are well known for randomly including africa for no reason.
Maybe this, but personally I would be more worried about the fact that were I stupid enough to send them my DNA, they would then have my DNA profile on file somewhere, ready to be looked at by whatever government agency (or even private corporation) feels like having it. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was just a front for the CIA/FBI/whatever.

wew lad you're a subhuman

>oh shit this 99% Übermensch is reaching his potential, quick call him a nigger before its too late

No exact article to call it bullshit on hand but when you look at things like the Craig Cobb incident where the test used to discredit his movement had different results compared to subsequent tests he had done privately "it really makes you think"

Are you joking? Are people actually this retarded? I bet you're some inbred manlet.

Are the people on this website actually this retarded? .2% is basically nothing. And North Africa was conquered by the Vandals who were Germanic. And anyway a small amount of mixing is good and that's a fact but I know you cucks like to deny reality.

I was in the army for 8 years - they have my DNA on file anyways, so it didn't matter to me

>((((((((anyway a small amount of mixing is good and that's a fact)))))))))
shlomo detected

At some point if you don't mix at all you become inbred and get deformities. That's the reality of it. I'm not saying everyone should mix but there has to be some gradual mixing in every population so genes stay fresh and harmful mutations don't build up.

Yeah, honestly some (((diversity))) is good and needed so dont get hung up on it unless its blatantly contradictory like a fucking hut nigger and a swedish maiden, look at the early leafland metis for some true diversity (unification of multiple races while maintaining their separate traditions)

t. doesn't know how inbreeding works

>Craig Cobb incident
Basic gestalt?

Inbreeding: breeding within a group to a point that's too extreme and becomes dangerous. There's one thing a guy could fuck his sister that'd be inbreeding but if a population of 300 bred and bred and created a million people even if no one ever fucked their sister they'd still be inbred.

Simply because there's only so much genetic information in a group.

>you gave your DNA to the jews
Sup Forums is dead
/nupol/ has won

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_population#MVP_and_extinction
>When inbreeding effects are included, estimates of MVP for many species are in the thousands. Based on a meta-analysis of reported values in the literature for many species, Traill et al. reported a median MVP of 4,169 individuals.

So no, you don't really need to import anyone from anywhere to avoid inbreeding.

?

If you think the .2% North Africa blood this guy has is going to have any negative effect you're fucking loko.

Maybe an egyptian link? seen that DNA testing company looking for King tuts nearest relative in eastern europe.

igenea.com/en/tutankhamun

1300 euro for premium package. JEWS REEEE

Go home and help build your own country

>Mongoloid : %0.0

You don't even ride horses

JUST yourself

wait what site is that?