Why don't we just all speak english?

Why don't we just all speak english?
What's the point of having so many languages? Almost all european languages are already slowly dying, you can see it by how we start to use so many english words. Communication would be 100% better if we all speak the same tongue.
Only edgy nationalists who want to preserve their "culture" (that is also dying) want to keep speaking their native tongue. This is like the mindset of a child.

nice globalist b8

knowing more than 1 european language is how you destroy the globalists.

>English
>European
lol

not an argument

We should all speak the language of the prophet, inshalla

I think we should bring back latin as the universal language that way everyone has to learn a new language so its kinda fair amd latin sounds pretty cool

Once upon a time, me redpilling you on French supremacy.

Most of countries in Africa speak French. Thus, when their population will grow as never seen before, French will become world's 1st language.

inshalla

You mean beyond it being too small, fracturing, insufficient in a lot of situations, etc.?
Different standards for different purpose has always been true, additionally its lacking internal structure and slow-but-steady degradation to becoming ever more disconnected from the way it's written also don't bode well for it.

Additionally the issue is that the nature of its spread is insular, it leads to ignorance of a lot of sources of innovation, business and technology and is thereby ever more clearly undercutting itself.

Finally there's the issue of integration, populaces have always been dynamic, and if you can't even respect yourself and your language then what reason does a foreigner to adapt to that stuff?

Additionally in the case of dutch the overabundance of english has made dutch a sort of living security-check: If you want a quick and good idea of someone's integrity and capacity you check if they can properly speak and write dutch.

Chinese is better designed. No conjugation.

Have the world speak an easy worldwide second language, like Esperanto, and speak your local language in your country.

This is a good idea, living languages tend to morph all the time after all.
Getting a neutral but shared language may be far more plausible.

(((esperanto))) is cancer

>Why don't we just all speak english?
We do.

I thought French was one of the few languages actively trying to keep English words out of it.

p.s. you're a cuck.

Rabble rabble Tower of Babel.

As far as I know if you visit France the french expect you to speak french, and if french people visit your country, they also expect you to talk french.
Change yourself before telling other people to change.

英語より世界中の皆さんが日本語を話す方がいいだと思うよ

Esperanto is a forced language, languages have to arrive organically.

Because even shitty beaners can learn our language, while the enemy uses spanish, the traitors language.

>Only edgy nationalists who want to preserve their "culture" (that is also dying) want to keep speaking their native tongue.

Spoken like a true surrender monkey.

>What's the point of having so many languages?

because language and culture are two things tied. It seems that you don't have any culture, your opinion about the utility to keep the different language around the world alive is not surprising

you're speaking to abdel not pierre, don't mistake

because our biggest mistake was thinking we could unit to build a way to god.
Therefore god divided us so that it would be impossible unite in that fashion again.

nobody is forcing other languages to live.
just don't force globalist agenda.

Too bad for you that they are right now changing to Mandarin and English.

I can't be posting here if I have to take that possibility into account the whole time, so I just pretend I am talking to Pierre.

The German language has many words for concepts and thoughts of which the English language cannot express for linguistic reasons.

Same for Japanese language. Language does not contain a universal 'structure' for which you could just replace one french word with an english word, and it will mean the same thing. For that reason, there is a poetic difference in the way people speak, and the need for poetic diversity reflects values, experiences that are unique to the codes of a certain culture.

Japanese developed their language in accordance with hierarchy, honour codes and nature, and thats reflected in their language, its structure and the way it is understood.

TL:DR stop being a retard

Try to outgrow south america faggot