2012 here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvoTihd1HQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2014, got an injury from doing nothing

How old were you? I was 14 in 2012

mid 20s

me too.

why did you stop living? how have you coped laslt 14 years?

2011. Came back online recently. started balding and got out of shape but crushing the eternal rus government gave me a reason to live. I will go to the gym, eat healthy and make as much white kids as possible.

Kind of complicated, but basically it just wasn't worth the effort at that point. Ran short of that killer instinct you have as a teenager.

A variety of subsequent projects were necessary, from saving an user from suicide, to making sure my friends got their lives on track without me, researching history so I could come to Sup Forums and spread information at a key inflection point in the course of human history, etc. /fit/ more or less saved my life once I got the hang of it.

What does that even mean

underage faggot detected

So it sounds like you're a good person that is conditioning his body and in control of it. Circumstances are things that happen, we determine to how it happens to us.

I never got over a divorce and took years to get over an undiagnosed internet addiction.

Newfag; return to the_Donald.

1993 here. That's not a joke. It's when my parents got divorced. Life has been shit ever since.

Most generous would be maybe 1998.

2007, was 10 years old at the time.
>Riding on a swingset with my friend while stading up
>Try going for a full circle
>Well shit nigga who could've thought standing upside down on a swingset would be impossible
>Lose balance and fall out
>Hit my spine really hard against a tree root that was sticking out of the ground
>If I raised my head just a few centimeters up it would've been BTFO by the swingset seat that was still going on at full speed
>Not a single scratch or bruise afterwards
>The same year iPhone is released, Internet gets polluted by normies and the world turns into a horrible shithole it is today
I swear, if I wasn't a dumb risky faggot that day, I wouldn't have killed myself and ended up in this horrible purgatory reality.
God fucking dammit, Sup Forums.

2003 or 4 thereabouts

2004, I was 24.

Alternately 2008.

>tfw just because it's prescribed it doesn't make it right.

I basically gave up in 2012. I was tired of struggling all the time, so I left society and became a hermit.

I returned to society briefly in 2014 to help a friend recover from spine surgery, but he died after five weeks. So, back to the hermit life.

The last time I had a phone conversation was probably a couple years ago.

2012 as well. Terminal oneitis. Everything beyond that point has been pure escapism.

I'd say around 2011 my life went off the rails pills heroin good stuff....

hey OP, 2012 as well here.

my soul died in 2007

ive just carried on since

but of late ive wanted more in life....i used to be popular,handsome and i am smart

its time to get back on the wagon desu i dont want to be alone anymore

You're not alone when you have this as your friend. Go forth!

2017 here, does it get any better?

I still keep trying but it's all becoming just noise...

2014/2015

No

You haven't lost your sanity yet

late 2015

2011 - 2014

2014. Had a mental breakdown where I started hearing voices telling me to kill myself/others. Became a hiki.

same

In 2009 i never thought id come back. But i got a job doing hard work living im the outdoors and came back. Being scared and uncomfortable all the time paradoxically unkills you in a way

2009 - Laid off and Obongo made all jobs PT.

Still haven't recovered.

That looks like an unhealthy type of pale.

OP i don't know how to tell you this but we all died in 2012

youtube.com/watch?v=SvoTihd1HQc

2013. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I would end it now but it would devastate my family.

I drew that picture :3

2011 tried to commit suicide, 5 years of isolation, I'm starting to go out now and I've found some friends
I hope I'll restart my life somehow

>t. "white" Brazilian

Have a (You)

Sup Forums is proof that artists have value.

She looks grey, not the pinkish type of white. Like a rotten corpse.

>2009
Bullied out of highschool left me emotionally scared ever since. Plus Jewbook culture turning everyone into narcissistic pricks.

2014, year I graduated high school. Not being around hundreds of young happy people every day has taken a toll on my mental health. I should have went to college just so I wouldn't be so bored.

M-m-me too

2012 was when I checked out of society

I know that feel too :]
Feels good man

>riding bicycle
>fall off and hit head on the kerb
>would have been BTFO without helmet but unfortunately I was wearing one

2008, if the Rothschild to not keep their promise on 2018 i will complete it

My real life hasn't started yet

And I'm 31, so at the same time my life is over already

Only after you have a psychotic break for some period of time and then find your way into a quiet little cave of borderline stability to spend the rest of days watching through a screen

Russian playgrounds are more dangerous than Russian roulette

2009 maybe

I graduated from a fourth rate university with a second rate degree and have done nothing of note since.

I moved out of my parents' house and got a job in December where my coworkers are nice enough but they still look at me with a mixture of concern and pity at my odd nature.

I don't think this world is for me, to tell the truth.

Social media is a cancer for me too. I'm poor living in a rich area so I get to see all of my old friends study abroad, take exotic vacations and attend massive parties while I sit in my room back home dreading the next day at my dead end job. And I hate the fact that I feel so happy when I see bad things happen to these people.

January 20, 2017

This actually happened to me. Except I got hit by the fucking metal swing and I almost blacked out. I couldn't even walk.

I died on the inside so long ago I can't even remember.

ITT: secret day-after-april-fools merge with

same here but I'm 32

Same on both counts. Perhaps life begins when you are responsible for someone outside yourself or have more than hope to go on.

I gave up in 1997 and have been trying to overcome it ever since.

2013 was my last good year. I didn't know it at the time though.

You are correct. True strength comes from helping somebody else. That's why we're supposed to raise children.

I don't really how to explain it, but it feels like some new shitty era did start after year 2007, and it's only getting worse and worse ffs..

2015. Got that 23yo virgin depression where you realized you wasted your best years away. Life is better now but it feels pointless and it's hard to feel joy.

Around mid 2014 I died inside, trying to carry on as if everything is fine - it's not working, I'm basically just a shell. Increasingly nothing makes sense/ matters anymore.

This is what real white people look like in the sunlight, especially if they don't have a tan.

>no pink
Nah.

2008. almost ten years in purgatory

nah mate that's ghoulish pallor

This shot is less exposed. Direct sunlight washes out the color quite a bit.

Did I ever live in the first place?

No, dude, I'm pretty sure even the palest of whites with a healthy diet don't look grey.

2014, people are fucking insane. It took me until I was 29 to figure that out. But people are completely fucked in the head. Especially liberals.

I can't die now, I got an empire to rebuild and my people to save. Defeat only happens when you accept defeat.

Tired to hold it together until recently.
The election was a good time though.

fuck off tanningfag enjoy your melanoma.

Note how these two's faces have nearly the same skin tone.

This photo has been pretty heavily color corrected. It's also indoors, which vastly changes the color profile of the light.

You know you're talking to a hue, right? Is it really worth the effort?

No colours anymore. Burn everything.

There is healthy pale and sickly pale, and the first girl doesn't look healthy, that's all I'm saying.

>a leaf

>There is healthy pale and sickly pale, and the first girl doesn't look healthy, that's all I'm saying
Hue is right. Also firstgirl doesn't look healthy like a healthy body or mind in the first place.

I enjoy it. It's a nice way to pass the time.

If you think this is a real skin tone, then you think jaundice is healthy.

Also, leafs are probably the most qualified people to talk about whiteness, considering just how many insanely white people they have. They even import shitskins so they have some contrast to compare against.

The lack of a female partner caused by the fact that all the females are hollow slags made me devoid of happiness since few years ago.

I can't fill the void.

I stopped living around 2009. Then I kinda started again around 2011 up 'till 2014. Since then I haven't. But now, since October 2015 I have been redpilled and gradually am finding a purpose in life. If I don't manage to create a family and many, many children, then at least I will sacrifice myself for my race and my people. At this point I would gladly die to save Europe.

>importing shitskins has now become status of how white your country is
I want to get off this wild ride.

>leafs are probably the most qualified people to talk about whiteness
I have not left the basement in a year. If I stood in direct sunlight, and if you looked at the reflected light at the right angle, you would be blinded. My skin would appear as white as the clouds.

I'm the guy who made the post on the banner you are already dead. This is hell.

Some user decided to make it a banner.

2012 it was this year.

Also I made the kek statue link. A guy sitting in front of a computer and a wire/dna string.

Life is weird, thought manifest reality in unexpected ways.

Back in my teens when I realized that any time I was genuinely happy something terrible would happen. It was like clockwork. Couple decades of having that drilled into me broke me down pretty badly. Last time I felt like things were evening out I got fired the same day.

>tfw gap in employment from 22 to 27
>only jobs before that were Burger King
how do I get that first position without joining the military?