fortune.com/2017/03/29/trump-budget-cuts-mexico-wall/

He's right you know...

bump for truth

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums BTFO

FPBP

/thread

Basically.
I mean why the fuck anyone would vote for him save to fuck Clinton is beyond me, he's utter trash.

Looks like Bullshit to me....

>Doesn't understand how budgets and infrastructure projects work in congress

>Doesn't understand that we are essentially loaning mexico the money and they will pay it back through various means.

>Samefagging this hard

Bump

These guys are correct.

Drumpf already looks bored and out of his depth.

I hope this is 7D samefagging or something, at least.

I'm actually paying, what the fuck are you talking about?

>based mexico for the win

Damn Jose. You're all right.

Bummp

Dont worry guys, he'll make up that money by taxing remittances!

Because there is no way an alternate path of money transfer, say via Canada, Cuba, the Cayman isles or literally any third country will pop up!

only positive thing about him over clinton is gun laws, everywhere else they're both shit

it's the government too, not just him, the entire system is garbage and works against the people in the country

You are transparent even without the colossal idiocy that is this pathetic attempt at an antitrumping thread.

DELET THIS

Hmm, fair enough, gun laws are a non-issue on this side of the pond as you know so i missed that stuff.
But yeah, it's like a fungus i suppose, they're just the mushrooms.

Shouldn't you hohols be sucking Ivan's cock

>believing what someone running for office promises

>all of ukraine can only afford one computer

Sup Forums BTFO.
Merkel new leader of the free world.

Chump BTFO

Fascinating

exactly the real issue is the entire network underneath them, the same agendas have been being pushed for years on end regardless of who's been president

i look at the sides people have been divided into by politics as yet another way for the government to have more unchecked power over people, same with the racial divide, religion divides, gender issues, sexuality issues etc

they all keep people from using their numbers to achieve anything together, and keep us under the power of an increasingly overpowered government

Pay for it or get nuked. Pretty easy.

Divide et impera; Divide and conquer

Good to see not all are blind to such ancient truths.

Plumpf btfo

mexico is paying already, because fewer US dollars get wired back to mexico when we send them back.

We need a wall regardless of who is paying for it. As a U.S. tax payer I'd much rather pay toward the construction of the wall than 100 schools each day for children of illegal immigrants.

yeah, not everyone, i'm hoping more people realize how bad the division is making things for everyone and how much we give up by being so divided

people need to learn how to come together, even if it's temporary because the things going on in the world aren't things most people want happening they just are because civilians can't organize themselves due to beliefs that don't necessarily matter when things are much bigger than petty differences