i.imgur.com/3Drg0sJ.jpg
>Palmyra Mar27
i.imgur.com/XMrCfiw.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr2
>N Hama:SAA liberates Khattab,al-Majdal,al-Sheer -reversing gains made by jihadists since march21
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>IS repels SAA assault in E Aleppo, Makhum village,last one b4 Jirah Airbase
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations
>Al-Qaeda & ISIS perfecting laptop bombs to bypass airport security
>200 insurgents killed by IraqiAF amid IS assault to break Tal Afar siege
>Houthi forces run rampage inside Saudi Arabia, scores of government soldiers killed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312
timesofisrael.com/mashaal-says-israel-changed-the-rules-of-the-game-in-gaza-killing
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Hamas-develops-new-highly-powerful-short-range-rocket-485405
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29
nzivnet.com/articles/5297
nzivnet.com/articles/5088
youtu.be/IAlwl8gw2RU
twitter.com/Baco_UK/status/848481390844837888
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
twitter.com/Miriam411/status/843379869463515136
twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/846418487039922176
twitter.com/SOSYALlST/status/840668996022226949
youtube.com/watch?v=ArhrSdFOJH8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39473182
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/844586348958887937
youtube.com/watch?v=m7pFIYrV5kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

>In warning ahead of Passover holiday, Counter-Terrorism Bureau advises Israelis to avoid countries close to ISIS conflict zones, some Western countries, particularly Russia, France, Belgium and Germany, and India.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html

>Israel can expect to get hit with a cyber operation over the upcoming Passover holiday, based on a number of social-media indicators, according to a new report obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

>Also, the Sinai was given the highest warning to avoid travel – level one of four – leading into the Passover and summer travel seasons, “even graver” than in the past, said Prime Minister’s Office Counterterrorism Bureau chief Eitan Ben-David at a special media briefing.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312

>Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal on Monday accused Israel of changing “the rules of the game” following the killing of a top Hamas terrorist and vowed revenge.

timesofisrael.com/mashaal-says-israel-changed-the-rules-of-the-game-in-gaza-killing

>Hamas has produced several dozen short-range rockets that can carry a relatively heavy explosive load, Army Radio reported Tuesday.

>The report described the rocket as “completely different than any weaponry we know from the direction of the Gaza Strip, regarding the weight of the explosive payload.”

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Hamas-develops-new-highly-powerful-short-range-rocket-485405

>Hamas Acquired Heavy Short-Range Rockets, Israelis Fear Passover Massacre

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29

Hey USbro! We had some tweet yesterday where it claimed syria downed another kike plane... any news on that?

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

>On the face of it, it is not clear how a large airport will help fight terror. On the basis of this claim, Israel allows Egypt to ignore the restrictions imposed by the peace treaty on the construction of military installations in Sinai and to bring more and more military forces into the peninsula.

>Egypt has already placed military forces in the Sinai, in its various arms, in a division approaching that of two military divisions

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>In a very unusual move, the Russians closed the port of Tartus, hermetically, to anyone who was not Russian, both from the sea and from the land, whatever his function or mission, from last Thursday for five days. The sweeping entry ban also includes all Syrian officials and workers working in the port and non-Russian anchors.

nzivnet.com/articles/5088

Hi Romaniabro,

link? I've been traveling recently; somewhat out of the loop.

I don't know from what angle the pic was taken but if the bullets enter from top (red) the armor might actually stop a large variety of small arms. If the bullets enter from the front (blue) then it won't at all effective

Last 2 months' poster flags on /sg/

International as fuck yo

I think that since the East Aleppo front has been inactive for some time now, the SAA may have redeployed the Tiger Forces to another part of Syria.

Is it really any more international than any other geenral or regular thread though?

I think it was fake news... can't find the tweet... it was posted during the mlp merge... must be nothing! Anyway, have a nice sunday!

Suppose not, you see all sorts of crazy flags on Sup Forums really

whose side is brazil on?

Brazil's side.

It's all good.

>Anyway, have a nice sunday!

And for you, also :)

i require a quick rundown. Can ISIS still win? they seem to be only controlling the scarce areas with low pop

They can only win if they get a nuke

So the books work quite like water stopping the projectile?
No idea how it works tbqh, but I was grossed out by the idea of using it as armour.. on a suicide vehicle.

The SG Movie, with sound. The whole thing is now only 6 minutes long.

youtu.be/IAlwl8gw2RU

Gonna clean those others up.
Anyone got other music? I'm not sure this is exactly the right music.

+1 for stealth onur
10/10 top kek

pretty sure theres a brazil user who shills for the kikes and one who shills for jihadis

Dafuq, where did you find Onur's hidden folder?!

Why is this so quiet this weekend?

kek.

I think onur is the only one in there.

quite amazed. the first one I put up now has just over 700 views.

Minimal happenings

I know, I'm talking about Souria not /sg/

It may be because the Syrian Army is redeploying some of their forces to other fronts.
>Hey, the West Aleppo frontline has been quiet for some time now apart from skirmishes in the Zahraa District.

Amazing amount of maemae content there, the Bob Builder with "Wooah who fucked it up so much?" at the end sums the war nicely and I've even found a few OC's of mine, great work, keep up the good job!

They're busy making april fools

Hama offensive n.543453 would have been an amazing April Fool, too bad jihadis don't have any sense of humor

>SDF surrounded several ISIS fighters in Raqqa countryside, forcing one to detonate their suicide vest

twitter.com/Baco_UK/status/848481390844837888

fug

>If you drive this car into a couple humvees and blow yourself up you will get 72 virgins after death
>
>April Fools

>Houthi forces run rampage inside Saudi Arabia, scores of government soldiers killed

Anyone have more information on this?

the direct webm from last thread

>>SDF surrounded several ISIS fighters in Raqqa countryside, forcing one to detonate their suicide vest

End of the vid reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

No idea if it's the same but recently there were these reports:
>twitter.com/Miriam411/status/843379869463515136
>twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/846418487039922176
>twitter.com/SOSYALlST/status/840668996022226949

>when the barrel bomb hits just right

youtube.com/watch?v=ArhrSdFOJH8
Full version
different angles

IS cant win because they have made too many enemies and the enemies it faces have the skies for themselves. Bombers and attack helo's prowl the battlefields practicaly unopposed.

They lack the manpower and the equipment to fight at all fronts at the same time and have surplus in both for strategic reserves and offensive operations of enough size to defeat the enemies conventionaly and keep the area's that they have conquered.

Only the last one could be related, but not a lot of information.
I was hoping for some articles on it.
I haven't seen any reports on this from any media.

it's all completely coincidental.
there is a bit where Assad says cannon, and i have some pics of guys firing blackpowder combat shotguns that appear at the same time.
i think the frame rate works well, u don't get bored, you don't get overloaded.

If you look closely you will find a polish birthday cake too ( although it might not be yours ).

At present its 2300 off images. it will grow. I'll get some more maps when there are 10 more and run it again. I'll also fix the script so that it can run without intervention.

But isn't Allah on their side?

Btw does anyone have any idea whats going on in Somalia?

Is Al-Shabaab losing or are they still a strong gorilla force in the countryside?

Are they just waiting for the other countries to leave and then take over from the government?

No. Everyone wants them dead. Everyone is currently fighting for at least one major ISIS stronghold and they dont have the manpower to defend Mosul, Raqqa, East Aleppo, Palmyra front, South Syrian desert, and Qalamoun all at the same time. Also, they will probably keep sending fighters to Deir Ezzor for some stupid reason even though they would be better off literally anywhere else.

Guys, what did he mean by this?

Contrary to what those IS morons believe, Allah isnt supporting them.

>Unironically supporting ISIS

>No Hama gainz

JEJ

Middle eastern nations tier list, from worst to best

Assyrians: Epitome of being cucks, embodiment of edginess. They rather shittalk in Södertajle(Sweden) than going their (((homeland))) and fight.

Arabs: Retarded faggots that kill each other over imaginary shit, literally rife secterianism

Kurds: Slightly less retarded than Arabs, they also can fight. Other than that no reedeming quality of whatsoever.

Turks and Persians: Clinging on past, rather than what is coming in future. Also mutts, i would say near to non blood purity.

Druze: Best people overall in ME, never chimpouts to their host countries, keeps their bloodline pure, and trying to integrate as best as they can.

Holy shit
He is balding
The stress I guess.
This is your fault /sg/

Have we got any SAA GAINZ yet today lads?

>Assad regime

I hate when they make him sound like an evil dictator

Funny how they keep fighting on a quest to reach heaven, dying in even after facing impossible odds. But they won't do some whacky heroic shit like zerg rushing to Israel. Instead they intermingle with civilians turning their lives into hell knowing full well their time as a state will soon be over.
Islam is one hell of a drug.

Pretty accurate
Personally don't know anything about assyrians so can't judge that part, Kurd tier deserves a monobrow mention tho

>zerg rushing to Israel
why would they attack a neutral country towards them?

>when you prematurely detonate

trust me, they are worse than arabs and kurds, and i say this as a Turk.

I find the way Turks hate Kurds and vice versa more brotherly than the way Arabs hate Kurds and vice versa. it's kinda cute.

also Assyrians seem to constitute the butthurt belt of the middle east. or at least their diaspora do.

REEEEE KNOCK THAT SHIT OUT!!!

Poor Julie lost it a long time ago.
And no, I don't mean the hair.
Kind of checked one pic at a time, probably cake's mine kek, but didn't have the time to go through all of them, there're so many!
Also I found a few coincidental images one after another that really add-up and tell some kind of a story in between.
I'll try to look for it, maybe something will be there, Romaniabro did devs so he's got the source probably.

>regime definition: a government, especially an authoritarian one.
perfectly describes the Baathist government in Syria unless you're delusional retard

To prove themselves as being more than a puppet. But they won't because they are puppets doing nothing but killing more muslims.
It will damage their reputation forever and i think muslims will learn alot about themselves after witnessing what their religion is really about.
Who knows, maybe it will lead to more secularism and atheism.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

HAPPENING!!!

No, it's not

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39473182

lol fag

>also Assyrians seem to constitute the butthurt belt of the middle east. or at least their diaspora do.

kek so true eirebro

It's from a few days ago ,it might be the thing:
For the first time #Houthis stick Al-Raja'a military #Saudi base with a homemade surface-to-surface ballistic missile called "A'ssef"
>twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/844586348958887937
Account is related to C_Military1, and that would imply Hezbollah.

Yes, but the tone of this implies negativity towards based Bashar.

Arab christians with WE WUZ KANGZ delusions. Horrible.

Agreed, no one uses the expression "US Regime" or "PiS Regime" for example.
Whoever does use this term is most of the times against the legitimate Syrian government.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I rarely come into these threads and I'd like to know what's going on in Syria, so please forgive me.
What's the current situation in Syria like right now? How long until the fighting is over and Assad stabilizes the whole region?
>Also
Happy Autism awareness day!

And are you under the impression that Bashar is a perfect little good boy who dindu nuffin? There can be entirely justified negativity towards Assad, even if you support him. Many of the Syrians who post here even say that they don't like Assad at all, but they of course support him over the rebels.

Thanks. It's always very interesting when the neighbour country gets attacked.
Good thing they keep it in the south.

The Syrian Army and its allies capture the strategic Abu Dhour mountain from IS, eastern Homs countryside, Syria.
>The Syrian Army and its allies capture the strategic Abu Dhour mountain from IS, eastern Homs countryside, Syria.

How far is SAA going to advance to the south and north into desert before it can try and move torwards Deir Ez?

What are the worst things Bashar has done? I do not think he's a saint by no means, but I don't by the (((media))) hype that he's (another) literally Hitler

This is no time to quibble, it's either Assad, and stability, or terrorists.

Wait, aren't you that converted o'ginger?

That explains a lot of things.

>also, implying west hands are not stained with blood of civis or their political oponents.

You're full of shit, o'rly.

Dude say what you will, even if the definition matches the reality, the word "regime" triggers my rebelshill detector

>Many of the Syrians who post here even say that they don't like Assad at all, but they of course support him over the rebels.
>Many
Youre exaggerating to support your narrative m8, theres only one like that (Homsi)

It's sunday, let the tiger rest

Muslim countries usually rest on Fridays

Hey /sg/, check out this beautiful russian spring, that came to my city today. Sorry for potato quality, was too lazy to grab my dslr.

/comfy/

Comfy as fuck, бpo.

comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=m7pFIYrV5kM
MUHH DICKK

In fucking Ank*ra you can see sunlight and butterflies in the middle of the spring and mere weeks later snow.

Tiger Forces are unbeatable!

That's not comfy at all. That looks downright depressing and terrible. What fucking nightmare do you live in for that to look comfy/

Look here faggot

>he doesn't get sarcasm

you seem to be very uncomfy
be more /comfy/ hombre

SAA PONY

The retarded and overbearing way he treated the protests for one. Cracking down on them with extreme violence started this whole war. He also started whoring out his country to the likes of Turkey and the Gulf States economically with his liberalisation. Cutting away at the tradtional Baathist safety net and nationalisations was devastating, and when Syria got hit by drought it caused huge amounts of migrations to urban areas. They couldn't cope, which left tons of dissatisfied and unemployed young people eager for political change. or, ahem, revolution.

Not to mention mass torture camps like Saydnaya Prison, the countless massacres committed by SAA and affiliates and systemic corruption.

I still support SAA against the rebels, but Syria wouldn't lose much when Assad leaves. Not half the leader his father was.

>whataboutism
clean my fucking toilet you dumb pole

and I don't know who you're talking about

Pawnies are cancer, but this artwork is pretty good, I must admit.

I doubt youre a Turk, no Turk would call Kurds good fighters or better than Arabs.

Everyone knows the Kurds are shit tier in ideology and their fighting skills. We saw how shit they were in Kobani when no one supported them.

Pic related, a typical YPG/PKK man fighting for gender equality while the women are getting fucked by US marines, kurdish nationalists are nothing but cucks.