Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My sister is supposed to go on a trip to London and Paris and she asked me if I thought it was a bad idea.

Because of my time on here, I basically said it might not be the best idea. There is a lot of cultural enrichment going on in those areas. The fried she is supposed to go with is a total retard. My sister read me a text message exchange where the friend was refusing to accept that the recent London attack was terrorism.

Her husband does not want her to go on the the trip and neither do most of her coworkers.

I didn't want to come off ranting like a crazy person because of my Sup Forums lurking but I told her I would get some information together that would probably discourage her from going on the trip.

That's where you come in Sup Forums...I need your help collecting articles and information about the situation in London and Paris and why it would be a dangerous place to visit.

Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L3x5r43qUo
youtube.com/watch?v=oq8f2Hg32ho
youtube.com/watch?v=kri_sWf0upg
youtube.com/watch?v=HGPyRvSOgV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know I can't bump so please help out!

There is no saving her

She must learn

Have a bump ~ good luck with your sister

That's not even close to true, she asked on her own if it was a bad idea. She already has a hint and probably won't go.

SHE MUST LEARN
MY GET DEMANDS IT SO

Idk man, not letting your sister get raped and or killed is pretty selfish of you..

>no get

I mean I would love to help in all honesty but I never save anything. The catalog or some Sup Forums archive is your best bet

she's playing Russian roulette

>Her husband does not want her to go on the the trip
Your sister is trash about to get Mel Gibsoned, but she's looking forward to it.

thank you user

She'll be fine in London as long as she sticks to the tourist areas and avoids public transport after dark.

Well she phrased it that way but when I spoke with him that way he said he thought it was a bad idea.

Also she is probably like Sup Forums's ideal girl. I hope I can find a girl like her.

I live here, what do you want to know

why do you think tickets and hotels are so cheap in paris right now? no one wants to go and for good fucking reason!

tell your sister and her friend to wake the fuck up, islam has taken hold of paris

a month of MMA classes and a hand gun up her ass should do the trick

>T. Ahmed

Keep your dick in your pants and keep your sister out of those countries

the fuck are you even talking about

It's not going to be bad if she is with a group. just be aware of pickpockets, be armed with knives

Fuck off do your own research

>spoonfeeding because of some sob story

fuck off newfag

>be armed with knives
What the fuck are you autists even talking about?

I used to live in shepherds bush and a lot of my lower class comrades would prey on the touristy areas.

Lol what ? Too much memes I guess ?

How sketchy is it? She is a smart girl and does not do stupid shit like go out and get wasted. Would it be worth the trip? How many nigs are noggin no a daily basis?

Links would be appreciated so I can send her stuff rather than try to explain some that some french guy on a forum told me

Been to both places recently, what became mostly clear is that it's really incidental shit, not worse varieties of common occurences, unlike shootings in the US.
And both cities are well worth the visit all the same.

So i'd say find a way to calm yourself and be happy that she's finally going out to see the world.

You've never left the USA have you cletus?

I've been on this site since 2006, eat a dick nigger.

Paris? U mean little mecca?

>No one wants to go
>World's most visited city
There is literally nothing to fear in Paris as long as you stick to touristic areas and don't go near the northeastern side of the city. I live on the Western bank of the Seine, I barely ever see any shitskins on the streets.

Tell her to keep an eye out for assault trucks, and to try to ignore the ever present odor of urine.

2 million people live in Paris and 8 million in London without fearing death everyday
Go, don't go, we don't give a shit, just don't be a crying bitch about it

say it's okay for her to go, but insist that she wears some anti-rape stuff and doesn't carry more than $100 at any time.

Can't she go anywhere else? Those 2 capitals are among the last ones I would like to visit in Europe.

After hearing what her friend said in those texts, talking about how the guy in the recent attack just "got in his car and drove over some people" saying "it happens every day in North America" and blaming it on brexit....I really don't trust my sister travelling with such a stupid cunt

Advice for Paris, pickpockets in touristic areas and public transport are normal. watch out.
Do not speak directly with non white.
If have to go back home late at night use taxi not metro.

Niggers own the streets in Paris. There's some areas you need to outright avoid. East Paris is pretty bad, particularly the northern part. There's also a lot of nigger hairdressers and nigger clubs everywhere but you should be safe as long as you aren't alone and stay in public areas.

I found in my Paris experience that the Parisians were crazier than the niggers. I got stalked in that park north west of the eiffel tower by some ripped crazy autistic French dude. They are crazy. But not all of them.

The city is very beautiful for real. There are lots of stuff to visit, maybe too much for a week. Some views are splendid. Would recommend for a family trip.
Some neighborhoods are shit but nobody goes there and it is still relatively safe.
There are niggers selling shit everywhere but they are no threat, they're just annoying
>Links would be appreciated so I can send her stuff rather than try to explain some that some french guy on a forum told me
Tourists information sheets are literally everywhere

I went to France and it was pure shit. Everyone there is dark skinned or "tan". 80% of them are "brunette". Even in ritzy places, nobody wears deodorant. Everyone is rude and condescending. Some gypsies even tried to rob me on the subway and not a single person tried to help. Luckily gypsies are small.

tl;dr: fuck France

Why are French Parisians so fucking weird? They all look at you like they want to fuck.

London is literally full of armed police now, she'll be safe here. Paris I'm not so sure of.

why are you lying? none of that is true, right?

you're saying she has to choose between getting BLACKED or POOED, so I'd say let her go to paris (BLACKED) since you're from the US, which means she has already been BLACKED

Paris is literally a fortress city at this point, any public place is protected by the military, you even sometimes see random patrols on the streets.

Why are you americans such faggots?

As long as your sister is not a complete idiot, nothing will happen. Criminals in europe don't use guns. They only attack dumb people.

I was living in Paris when the Bataclan attack happened. My friends and relatives were texting me asking if I was okay before I even heard the news. I went out and got some free hash from some friendly africans, with my black GF.

yup military police everywhere

it has been since september 11th faggot

yeah tell me about how eeeeeeeveryone wants to have sex with you

I went to Barcelona. Literally every time I went outside a bar to smoke a black man was offering my drugs.

French people are aroused by emu scent, didn't you know ?

That's good, hopefully no more shit in Paris or London!

I've seen them myself carrying those MP5's, they are everywhere in central/tourist areas of London.

Shut the fuck up

French people mostly are arrogant pricks who say
"oui oui paris is greatest city in the world" "oui oui the refugee can stick his baguette in my wife's croissant"

>be armed with butter knife
>gets blown up
Yeah that knife will save you.

thats what they mean when they say catalonia is not spain

No, people told me they were "Roma" afterward. They were wearing rather decent clothing (jeans, adidas branded items) and one had a nice backpack, covering his face. The whole thing was a fucking joke.

>man used to living in third-world shithole scolding people for not wanting to deal with third-world shitstains such as himself
go away faggotinho

Like your guns saved you on 9/11?

Tell her not to be a fucking bitch and practice her Krav Maga and kickboxing. She could be the next big thing in France

From the way you speak of her I can tell the sooner she get's here in London the better. Since that means the sooner she'll be in the presence of real men and will realise the error of her, and your, prejudices.

Her friend sounds like someone with her head on her shoulders and I'm sure when they arrive they'll soon have the pleasure of servicing a real man.

Barcelona is very nice, I've been a few times but the Catalans are really fucking dark, I mean they look like Arabs, compared with other areas of Spain I've been to where they are lighter and usually have green/blue eyes.

you're butthurt cause you sons of prisonners havent built shit on your goddamn rock for more than two centuries

nice pasta smells fresh

>place yer bets gents

I went to Paris, I got sexually humiliated by beurettes nonstop :(

Stop lying I live there I know how is it, you never left your texas shithole cletus

Why do Europeans use Cletus as a disrespectful American stereotype name.

It's a respectable roman name that Americans happen to use. Most of the people I know names Cletus pull six figures. One is even a barrister.

Barcelona - most % of cucks and migrants in Spain. A lot of whtie trash too. So filled with tourists you can't even walk.

Commie/antifa is mayor of the city.

>The fried she is supposed to go with is a total retard. My sister read me a text message exchange where the friend was refusing to accept that the recent London attack was terrorism.
>Her husband does not want her to go on the the trip and neither do most of her coworkers
Your sister is most likely a whore. Who is this friend she is going to Paris with? If female, then it is two sluts going on vacation, if male, she is going to get fucked by him.

>one crazy guy who wasn't even a real terrorist held a bunch of people hostage in a cafe one time a few years ago
>ever since then the police have been stomping the fuck out of anyone with dark skin who says "bomb"
we haven't had a terrorist attack since 2014, meanwhile you cunts flinch every time you see the mailman arriving in his truck

retarded americans falling for paris/london meme... they are literally saving money their whole life to see 2 shit cities infested with sandniggers... there are plenty of better and prettier cities in western europe...

youtube.com/watch?v=8L3x5r43qUo

While gypsies in the subway can be a thing, you have to be a complete retard to actually get robbed. I've lived in or near Paris all my life, and I never had any trouble, neither has any of my friends, even girls.

kek i wouldn't either sounds like that persons is fucking thick headed and retarded :/ but if your sister makes that decision that's on her not you.

It sounds an awful lot to me like you've been to neither Paris nor London before.

I've been to both in the past year and there is nothing to fear so long as you don't be stupid and go into bad areas. If your sister is smart, let her go. If she isn't smart, she'll be too dumb to leave the touristy areas anyway.

you are weird bro

>i went to paris
>tl;dr: fuck France
Id probably say fuck the US too if I visited the Cletusville from whence you came, fuckwit

nothing will happen

Same here

>While gypsies in the subway can be a thing, you have to be a complete retard to actually get robbed. I've lived in or near Paris all my life, and I never had any trouble, neither has any of my friends, even girls.
Who fucking cares? This is like saying bacteria is a thing but you have to be stupid to get sick. YOUR COUNTRY IS INFECTED. It is a shithole. It is no longer a first-world nation with a comfortable atmosphere. Your people are horrible and your "new people" are worse.

She's no dummy and I think she will probably end up not going.

How about you invest in some deodorant so as not to spoil my dinner next time

Im not sure wether this is a bait thread or legit, but it doesn't really matter. Nobody should visit London or Paris, unless visiting very specific areas that are wealthy, but even then you should be very careful about wearing a watch or where you put your phone (Yes, Gypsies really can take a phone out of your inner coat pocket without you even noticing, these are highly skilled thiefs not to be underestimated). The other issue you will inevitably face and is by far the most unappealing to the eye is the vast areas contaminated by Halal. Should you wonder too far away from St. Pancreas, Trafalgar, Piccadilly and those central areas, you'll be in a whole new world of S-H-I-T you've probably only seen in Detroit, Lagos, or Islamabad all merged into one.

I don't know too much about the situation in Paris I just get the headlines and LiveLeak footage, but from what I understand, Paris central has been completely overrun by Migrants, not just the one's coming in but the one's from the infamous Calais Jungle camp who have all relocated to Paris central.

Good luck!

Lol I am an immigrant, I have visited your faggy city where everyone sounds like they got a fucking camembert stuck in their throat.
The only good thing that came out of your country is cheese, I am saying this as a Dutchman

Memes aside, Paris is safer than most large American cities. She's probably safe, at most she'll get pickpocketed.

The enrichment does ruin the atmosphere though. That's what my dad says.

Typical yank can't go 5 minutes without mentioning food.

I live there and the atmosphere is good.

>YOUR COUNTRY IS INFECTED. It is a shithole
t. 60% white
Any American city is a hell of a lot more dangerous than Paris ever was.

as for links for articles again you really do have to be thick headed to say oh my not a terrorist attack guy was muslim, intention to kill ppl for goal of shiria law i mean HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT ??

pfffff I'm pretty sure that's it's still safer than some of your crime ridden cities, burger. Depends on where you go inside the city, just like every major city in the first world. Don't be such a pussy.
Would be better, safer and more original to visit other parts of France like Burgundy or Dordogne though.
>you will never travel in Europe with Rick
youtube.com/watch?v=oq8f2Hg32ho
youtube.com/watch?v=kri_sWf0upg

No bait or troll, thanks for the post

There's still more of a chance that a bullet could kill a pilot than a butter knife, faggot.
Now kindly fuck off with your 1984 bullshit

>dutchman
don't you have a drowning to get to up in northern queensland?

Wtf the migrant camp in Paris is basically around one single metro station

>That's what my dad says.

and he's right

>can't into crowdsourcing some simple shit
you're a gay

that's the only thing France claims to have going for it, and upscale restaurants are an important factor when you're traveling abroad, bud

you're probably a chav though so I'm wasting my time even talking to you about this

>le 60 meme
there are entire US states larger than france with more white people in them, maine vermont new hampshire etc etc etc
>m-muh 60% of a continent
meanwhile the French only have France. Good riddance, you deserve your fate, like Sweden

>>one crazy guy who wasn't even a real terrorist held a bunch of people hostage in a cafe one time a few years ago
what the actuall fuck, hostages were killed how was it not a terrorist attack

>everyone sounds like they got a fucking camembert stuck in their throat
XDDDD SO FUNNIES

Your arguments are shit, im cool with the netherlands though

bet you ate at fucking mcdonalds like all the yanks that come here
Next time stay in the US your asses block the metros doors

>Maine
>Vermont
>New Hampshire
>Larger than France

Burger education, everyone.

Fuck off Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGPyRvSOgV4

>States larger than France
>Maine, Vermont, etc

?

>what the actuall fuck, hostages were killed how was it not a terrorist attack
oh he wasn't "officially" connected to ISIS so he wasn't a terrorist
the politicians here tried to calm everything down by pretending it wasn't terrorism, but at the same time they forced a bunch of laws in to prevent terrorist attacks. for example in NSW police can summarily execute all terrorists on sight, and country wide terrorists can be arrested and denied release (even if they haven't been to court).
the cops here took note. your cops did not.