Russia

Whats your opinion on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=6rj6Aj6n-HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do the Jews hate you so much?

Fuck you. You funded Frankfurt School and started modern progressivism.

Now every country is just a struggle between the dumb Communists and Anarchists who have no understanding of human nature and think their shitty ideas of a utopia can work.

explain to me how Russia funded the Frankfurt School.

or is this another baseless "Russians did it" argument?

Any country that BTFOs Germany is a friend of mine.

I like them, but it wouldn't hurt if they could learn to swallow their pride every so often, though admittedly the same goes for plenty of other countries out there and some political parties in here.

Like we could resume proper trade and diplomacy mere moments after you guys go like 'Here's that guy that shot down your plane, we're real sorry and you know we didn't mean to do that.'.

I like Russian literature, and I like Russian history.

But I don't like your politicians, and I don't like the Russian people's proclivity for authoritarianism.

The KGB used their funds on ideological subversion in the west during the 1950s: the same exact time the Frankfurt School returned to Germany.

Yep, truly a potential powerhouse but for now biggest fraud in human history.

it's was Ukraine man. they shot down the plane, why do you think they diverted it's flight path over a fkn war zone

kek, the frankfurt school rose to prominance in the mid 1800's.
Your claiming that because Horkheimer happened to come along 100 years after it was a major player in philosophy its Russias fault?

The Jew shits and your people eat

>I dont like what this philosopher has to say.
>It must be "Russians"

In Russia, everything you notice, and everything that happens around you, has a terrifying uniformity; and the first thought that comes into the traveler's mind, as he contemplates this symmetry, is that such entire consistency and regularity, so contrary to the natural inclination of mankind, cannot have been achieved and could not survive without violence. . . . Officially, such brutal tyranny is called respect for unity and love of order; and this bitter fruit of despotism appears so precious to the methodical mind that you are told it cannot be purchased at too high a price

I could not forget the Empress Catherine's journey to the Crimea and the facades of villages set up at intervals on boards and painted canvas, a quarter of a league away from the road, to let the triumphant sovereign believe that the desert had been populated during her reign. The Russian mind is still obsessed with such notions: everyone disguises what is bad and shows what is good before the master's eyes. There is a permanent conspiracy of smiles plotting against truth for the greater contentment of mind of the one who is supposed to want and act to the advantage of all

Fascinating history concerning the Tzar, Cossacks, and the like. Fuck you however for allowing of the propagation of the cancer called communism however.

It's run by a satanist.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=6rj6Aj6n-HM

Worse than dogs. Dogs are loyal.

All evidence so far says otherwise, as lovely as such theories about their motivations may be.
And to say that the Russians were anywhere near cooperative would also be a genuine lie.

...Russians aren't loyal?
That's a new one, and perhaps a bit rich coming from an American i suppose.

Failed state, imperialistic and corrupt as it it were still 1800. Dashcams also show rampant anarchy on all Russian roads.

But never mind, pic related.

Damn, you guys don't have to like em, but tourism is fucking cheap to Russia, you'd think that you guys would at least try to see the country you talk so much shit about tbqh.
Why does everyone always seem to use the 90s combined with CNN propaganda as their representation of the country?

i love your culture and history but your governments have always been horrible.

Searching for magic pill instead of just going the "work hard and respect the law" road for 100+ years. Mixed results, competitively less successful than "the west" but more successful than africa.