Old Nazi books on exercise

de.scribd.com/doc/103323389/Reichsjugendfuehrung-HJ-Im-Dienst-Ausbildungsvorschrift-Fuer-Die-Ertuechtigung-Der-Deutschen-Jugend-1935-353-S-Scan-Fraktur

Here you have one of the HJ.

Calisthenics:
It says to do each exercise 4-6 times for one set. You can do the exercises slowly, which stretches the muscles more, or fast, which increases the strength (nowadays, we'd say speed strength or explosive strength) more and tones the inner organs. But you shouldn't train more than 6-8 minutes.

There are also exercises with apparatus, for which no rep scheme is included. But it's said that one may never be exhausted after doing them, so vary the reps appropriately.

I am looking for the book:
>H.Dv. 475. Sportvorschrift für das Heer
(meaning: Sports regulations for the army)
Which also exists in the versions "Sportvorschrift für die Werhmacht" (sports regulations for the Wehrmacht) and "H.Dv. 475/ M.Dv. 496, Ausbildungsvorschrift für Leibesübungen des Reichsheeres und der Reichsmarine" (teaching regulations for the calisthenics of the Reichsheer and Reichsnavy).

Anybody got it? I don't want to go to ebay and buy a Nazi book in today's atmosphere.

Also, here's a video for those too lazy to read - not the HJ, but adults this time:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/BSgfeux
youtu.be/8h_9Y54ecwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a pic from the HdV 475. Just fyi.

Onyl thing I know is that the Nazis, like the Prussians before them, mainly trained in explosive exercises instead of very high reps endurance like the Anglos.

Come on guys. You guys like push ups and stuff, right?

bump this is some good stuff

kek, post this on /fit/ as well.
bumping for quality thread

oh great. now i can look like a 1930s nazi twink. thanx

>kek, post this on /fit/ as well.
Tried some days ago, they're not that interested and instead talk about allied propaganda like "Hitler was a vegetarian" etc. ADHS, I guess.

But it's strange - nobody apparently has this book. I really want to get it on the net for free because I don't want to buy Nazi books in Germany right now.

Hmm. I don't read schnitzel-runes, but from what I can tell from the illustrations, the exercises are really similar to what was being published in Boy Scout manuals of the same era. Low-impact calisthenics and stretching. Not really useful for building strength or stamina as any modern routine, except if you're a fatass or a lanklet, as conditioning for real workouts. And in that case you've probably be better off just doing a real workout as much as you can than using this kind of stuff to build to it.

Physical culture really changed between the first half of the 20th century and the second. Some of the changes were bad, the "use steroids and cable machines to get JACKED" ones, but most of the changes were for the better. The routines in Sandow and co's books really didn't age well, at all.

Would be thousand times better than being a ladyboy.

Nah, it's completely different. It reminds me of the Soviet stuff from the 60s on, which is not surprising as the Russians stole our PE system pretty much.

>Physical culture really changed between the first half of the 20th century and the second. Some of the changes were bad, the "use steroids and cable machines to get JACKED" ones, but most of the changes were for the better. The routines in Sandow and co's books really didn't age well, at all.
Well, I don't want to rain on your parade, but the modern systems of training were literally invented by Jews (Weider family). Meanwhile, the Jews themselves do Yoga or exercises like the Nazis.

I don't think you're really up on what constitutes modern training, and overestimating Weider's influence when those doctrines have pretty much fallen by the wayside right along with Jowett and MacFadden. And the statement

>the Jews themselves do Yoga or exercises like the Nazis.
Is so broad and vague as to be meaningless. Which Jews? Mossad and Israeli special forces? Regular Jewish people? In what countries? How much does anything they're doing really resemble Nazi gymnastics? You can't quantify any of that, you're just declaring it a priori.

Just drink your estrogen water and watch Netflix whitey

Bump.

Have some more:
docdro.id/BSgfeux

It's a modern german paper roughly reviewing the training methods of the Wehrmacht. It's very strange and I don't know how legit it is without reading the real thing.

Basically.
1) Muscular relaxation exercises like in Maxick's Muscle Control books (if you remember, he was a strongman from around the 1900s)
2) Ballistic stretching for 5-7 reps, stying relaxed - modern static stretching was tried but seen as inferior
3) Strebngth exercises were mostly speed-strength-endurance types, with high reps (15-20), normals sets (2-3) and light weight (20-30% of 1 rep max); using a rom as big as possible and fast movements.

It's really hard to make anything of it without the primary sources.

Bump

Bump actually good thread

What about their hand to hand combat?

Don't be so butthurt. I know my shit. I just don't want to write novels here.

>Which Jews? Mossad and Israeli special forces? Regular Jewish people? In what countries? How much does anything they're doing really resemble Nazi gymnastics? You can't quantify any of that, you're just declaring it a priori.
Jews like you, apparently.

I don't wanna get fit but I want a fit guy to bully his cock into me

From what I know, they did Boxing and Jiu Jitsu from Japan.

I know there were Japanese instructors in Germany, but the name of the styles are not known. Boxing was only done to learn how to fight (ie. punch and take a punch), no sports-style 12-hit-combos and athletics, which was seen as unnatural and too artsy.

Nazis also saw Jiu Jitsu as similar to the medieval martial arts of Germany (Kampfringen), and desu, it's really fucking similar.

OP, if you really want the book (and will report back here with the gist of it eventually), I'd buy it for you and ship it you privately. Here in the US we can ship to a post office and it can be picked up with a false name/with your hopefully generic name, hopefully it is the same in Germany. I've been trying to get info on the Wehrmacht exercise regiment for a while, but I turned up empty, perhaps because I don't speak German. I would "pay" for this information buy buying a book or two any day.

Luckily I'm fit genetically mostly for free myself, Prussian master race. But probably the only way I'd be motivated to actually do more is if I could know it was the same stuff they were doing.

Also pic related to indicate my interest in these topics is legitimate.

What's it say inside the ring?

Bump

>no deadlifts

Disregarded

"S.lb. 21.12.41 H. Himmler"
They were only awarded on the winter and summer solstices.

Bump again

Bump

Rate my book, Sup Forums.

Schön ring m8

8/8

That's awesome. Where did you get that?

Looks like the Germans were doing msx smchelling style boxing
And judo but in the 1930's it was called Kano jiu jitsu

>They were only awarded on the winter and summer solstices.

Do you know? That's pretty cool. I have an old book called "Life in Germany" (I think) written in the early 20th century, and they talk about some scientific institute that was huge, they had their building aligned with the poles and they had rooftop gardens. I have only seen one mention of this place on the internet, in some obscure academic paper.

They were so fucking advanced we have no idea. I truly believe the Nazis were destroyed by forces that wanted to keep humanity down.

Do you know why, it should read.

>Nazi workout plan
Fuck, turns out the only thing that could inspire me to get back in shape is to give exercise a fashy veneer.

Make a website, OP. Get with someone from /fit/ and produce a program along with a diet, then go to places like The Daily Stormer and TRS and plug it.

>OP, if you really want the book (and will report back here with the gist of it eventually), I'd buy it for you and ship it you privately. Here in the US we can ship to a post office and it can be picked up with a false name/with your hopefully generic name, hopefully it is the same in Germany. I've been trying to get info on the Wehrmacht exercise regiment for a while, but I turned up empty, perhaps because I don't speak German. I would "pay" for this information buy buying a book or two any day.
That is very nice, but I'm not sure how this would work because I'm fucking paranoid about giving out my real name on the net. And address too. All it takes is some Antifa faggot to completely ruin my life. And I'm living in an Antifa central hub.

Again, thank you very much, but I think ordering it myself would be actually less dangerous in this case. No customs weirdness and all that.

Hey Kamerad! Was steht da so drin? Sätze, Wiederholungen, Übungen? Ist es wirklich hauptsächlich Schnellkraft mit wenig Gewicht? Wie werden die Gymnastikübungen (Liegestütz etc.) gemacht? Gibt es da genaue Angaben? Wäre echt toll, wenn du da ein paar Details scannen oder rausschreiben könntest.

Thanks. I should mention though that it is a reproduction, made of a 5 mark silver coin from the era though, so it is still pretty cool. A real one in this condition would be over 10 grand easily.

Yes please

Max Schmeling is in my bloodline. masterrace confirmed.

>I truly believe the Nazis were destroyed by forces that wanted to keep humanity down
You're not wrong in thinking that m8

>I should mention though that it is a reproduction
I presumed this.

Having an original would be rare as fuck. I bet many of them disappeared without a trace

>rounding your spine and loading it by throwing and catching iron balls
Great historic value, terrible fitness advice.

>I know my shit
>ignores the very real science that has been going into workout routines
>it's the jews!
Clearly.

k, keep me posted

Someone needs to mirror the jewtube video

>>ignores the very real science that has been going into workout routines
>muh modern sports science
Jew, please.

Alright, if there isn't a way that you can anonymously get packages at your local post office then I totally understand, can't blame you.

It really is a shame though that you can't even look into your own history without fear of the law. Fucking hell.

I'm willing to have it shipped to my house I just don't have the money to buy it

Kannst du mir sagen was mich erwartet wenn ich so ein exemplar auf Ebay bestelle?

>iron balls
Medicine balls m8

>I will believe outdated workout information to adhere to my ideological views!
You are what is killing Sup Forums. You have to go back.

bump

This

The Centurion Method is already pretry fashy too

Couldn't someone just buy this book for the guy and send him a .pdf? Or is that Boomershit now? I've stopped keeping up with literally everything.

I allready do alot of these ww2 exercises for MMA training

People in the video actually look pretty good.

I doubt you're far off, cunt.

I see, but still, rounding your spine and compressing it while throwing weights isn't the most brightest idea ever.

I can't obviously but I would guess that if you have "cash cards" over there, prepaid debit cards, and you buy one of those in cash (on which you can register any name for the billing info), you could have the plausible deniability of "some prankster is sending me evil Nazi stuff". Just a thought.

If you want to get in great military style shape just Google these:

BUD/S Warning Order: The workout they used to assign sailors back in the 80s and 90s to prepare for SEAL training. Super basic bodyweight exercises, running, and swimming. You can find it for free on tons of sites (It's on bodybuilding.com as "Navy SEAL Workout).

Tactical Barbell: Two books that lay out a strength and conditioning plan for tactical athletes. Combines barbell strength training, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning, and strength-endurance into a long term plan. Basic and highly effective at getting really strong while also being in great cardio shape.

Stew Smith: Former SEAL who writes prep workouts for military fitness tests and selection events. Not for beginners, but if you're already in great shape running through one of his special ops programs once or twice will get you into crazy shape.

Following the above programs will get you in better shape than whatever obscure Nazi gymnastic workout you're trying to find. Fitness is a process that takes years of hard work, there are no magic pills.

Don't be so butthurt, it the nazis knew that calisthenics were waste of time in body/strength building they would have changed for the better.

These exercises are for fight conditioning not bodybuilding.
MMA fighters and boxers yrs n very differently then body builders and power lifters that try to put on huge amounts of muscle mass

I just bought the book and will provide a .pdf in about a week or so.

Thank you also get it translated to English and sell Kindle versions of the book to every where by Germany

You might be right, I don't know, but if you are then they ware doing right the thing considering what they wanted to achieve

I'm sure it's very much the same exercises people do for sambo and navy seal training.
More bodyweight exercises and cardio
And no building big bulky muscle exercises like power lifters and bodybuilders

Max schmelling is a hero he was the ptotype for the klitchko's

Where will you publish it?

youtu.be/8h_9Y54ecwM

I already searched on irc channel but nothing found mate

You literally have no willpower you fucking faggot if you need this shit for motivation

DO IT YOURSELF YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH, DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH

SUPPOSED TO BE AN UBERMENSCH BUT CAN'T BE FUCKED TO HAVE ANY WILLPOWER

KILL YOURSELF

Heavy on the Rockwell today, Chaim?

>These exercises are for fight conditioning not bodybuilding.
But they're terribly inefficient for that.

>MMA fighters and boxers yrs n very differently then body builders and power lifters that try to put on huge amounts of muscle mass
But the mass and strength they do work for, they gain with contemporary bodybuilding techniques and equipment. Look at this fucker, then look at the figures in OP's book. Do you think this man got this size from lying on the ground with a trainer holding his shoulders, doing double leg rotations? By standing around doing arm circles?

Early 20th century exercise manuals are hopeless antiquated, you'd be better off downloading a contemporary US army PT field manual and doing the pushups, pullups, situps, and running it prescribes.

I'm naturally fit already, there isn't an actual need to be more so. Nice try though.

This is actually really cool. What are facts do you have

>But the mass and strength they do work for, they gain with contemporary bodybuilding techniques and equipment.
Sup Sherdog.

Lesnar isn't even that good.

Because they weren't necessary for their job. Not all athletes deadlift.

Everywhere...

I´ll make some threads here and if somebody want it sent on email or any other publishing site, it can be arranged.

The translation part will be left to germanon since my german is not too much to brag about.

I could make some pamphlets and leave them in
my fishing cabins where german fishing tourists vacate each summer. I have never experienced anything bad with any of the german tourists. Polish on the other hand, untermensch.

He's better than anyone who trains according to your vintage Nazi Boy Scout manual.

I think you should pick a string of words, like "sports regulations for the Wehrmacht" that will be included somewhere in your post, so we can know what exactly to search for on 4plebs if we miss your post. I'm not sure if 4plebs search works for non US characters, so an english string might be best to use. It can be anything.

haha wow how do you say worthless broscience in german?

Daily reminder that /fit/ has body dysmorphia and would gas out in combat.

Do a variety of cardio like running/biking/stair master

some ab cable crunches

dips/pullups/pushups
no need to be a fag with a string tank top and miring other dudes asses at the gym for 3 hours a day

Jesus, how buttmauled can you be.

Bump

good sign friends,
23 results in bibliotik,
any polacks have account there can download it

good signs friends,
results in bibliotik
any polack have account there can download it

Steroids and hes a genetic anomaly

I will include that phrase in my post.

english translation? or do i have to teach myself german too

Why are Bulgarians so hostile to Thais? Do they crave the trans-sexual penis?

Looking forward to it. How are you going to make it into a PDF btw? Scan it page by page?

bump

Was planning of using my dslr, my past experience doing it this way has provided better quality than scanning it page by page.

Bump, this is very interesting

are you fucking kidding me? You and your friends over at fucking reddit are whats killing Sup Forums you cant even discuss jews on t_d so just go back there you fucking kike.