Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Canadian

Muslim

A FUCKING LEAF

He's a handsome charismatic fellow, its a real shame his policies are borderline suicidal.

Justin Truedeau is a flaw

Jaw made of tissue paper

Broke promise for electoral reform
Broke promise for 'modest deficits'
Bails out his corporate donors
Total dumbass; he once managed to fuck up a programming exercise made for 9 year olds

Ivanka isn't standing proudly next to her Canadian bull

He's a spoiled brat using his father's name to further his political career. He's a drama teacher for crying out loud with no concept of how to keep promises or balance a budget.

He's also a Marxist little faggot and Muslim sympathizer.

He's a virtue signalling celebrity who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

He's the white Obama. Looks decent, talks well, but has no idea how to run a government.

>find a flaw
He's alive

Obama had his faults, but he wouldn't be stupid enough to turn a major forest fire into a diversity initiative.

I really dont understand why anybody would waste a sinlge thought on canada...its like the most unimportant country in the world.

>Trump's bitch
>because of how bad Leafland needs Keystone XL

I don't really see a flaw, to be quite forthright.

He was getting there, just didn't have enough time.

But he's hot af tho

His existence is a flaw

Obvious troll thread is obvious

i want to leave canada

Liberal puppet. He's probably not even as liberal as he makes out to be. He's just a puppet for the party. That has to be killing his pride

He's retarded because it's 2017

Hurtling towards bankruptcy and irrelevance.

broken promise of electoral reform,
broken promise of legalizing weed,
vacationing with taxpayer dollars during a recession,
using taxpayer dollars for Liberal Party campaigning,
blasphemy laws protecting Islam,
hiring unqualified people for his cabinet including a women who walked out on a trade meeting crying, while representing Canada, because "they were being mean".