Fake news

What is your opinion on the slander of the youtuber Joerg Sprave by fake news?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3234117/google-slammed-for-cashing-in-on-sick-video-showing-users-how-to-pierce-stab-vest-just-like-one-worn-by-murdered-westminster-cop/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/alMfZ
youtube.com/watch?v=jfiTxATV4pI
youtube.com/watch?v=4w8lJNEQTfk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html
web.archive.org/web/20170402155934/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ewLtRGh2IvM
youtube.com/watch?v=voM13PNFYZI
jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Zwillenberg/-
archive.is/sWXLT
youtu.be/ewLtRGh2IvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of you are alright, dont go to the UK tomorrow

Kek

I saw this a while ago. Total fucking bullshit as usual. First they report that there is no terrorists and now they are saying he give's terrorists ideas?
>Fucking choose.
>Mad as fuck over this, I love Joerg.

Yeah, I'm doing this to raise awareness of the situation, I myself am a long term subscriber

Typical Sup Forums is so busy shitposting and fapping to pony pictures that they ignore when the enemy starts attacking one of /our/ guys.

Yup, stop reading them
I don't read any of the big (((news))) agencies
Especially (((bloomberg))) because I got very bad advice from them
They're generally awful

>random YouTuber proves that our shitty stab vest can't stop a knife
>he's a terrorist

Bongs, everyone.

I wonder what kind of license you need for an MP5.
I guess red?

>fake news
Funny how Daily Mail is only fake news on Sup Forums when it doesn't say shit about refugees or muh Brexit.

typical German
>pudgy
>autistic
>larper

Red, yes.

You also can have semi automatic clones in .22 on your green

Brits can't stop hating on evrey german they see, can they.

It's a close contest who is worse, them or the Jews.

You're going to see more and more of shit like this. Tabloid media learned that youtubers are an easy target because few of them can actually afford legal representation without getting wiped out financially.

And this chubby little cuck calling himself a journalist is a hypocrite of the toppest tier.
imgur.com/a/alMfZ

>when it doesn't say shit about refugees

Remember goy, having acceptable hobbies makes you creative, having unacceptable hobbies makes you an obsessive! Go back to making 10 minute Oreo cakes, goy, like a real modern man.

Those articles are unbelievably skewed, is this the new trend of Journalism now, creating fake controversy over Youtubers?

Also here's his response to this
youtube.com/watch?v=jfiTxATV4pI

This man is an evil terrorist.
youtube.com/watch?v=4w8lJNEQTfk

If someone managed to go on a rampage and kill 5 people with that they should get a medal for creativity

>not archiving the link

duuuuuurrrrrr
web.archive.org/web/20170402155934/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html

Joerg is the last testosterone producing german male so I understand they want to ruin him.

it`s the media, they do it for clicks, even if they have to ruin somebody.

These are coordinated attacks seeking to undermine youtube's ad revenue since it's quickly supplanting traditional media and entertainment. The effect on masculine channels is just a happy bonus for them.

>slander
>fake news
Leading question, please see me after class.

Can we contact these "Journalists" at all? Might be worth sending them a few e-mails.

Joerd is one of the nicest youtubers. His laugh and unending enthusiasm are what makes his vids so entertaining. He's like a grandpa I've never had. And now these cunts are targeting him for no reason at all. Fucking brits. Stay the fuck on your fucking island.

Isn't the video he made more or less a "here's why body armor is ineffective against knives, and how. be advised when purchasing" kind of thing?
Why in the fuck would UK media paint that as a call to terrorism?

Because they got clicks when they painted PewDiePie, JonTron and Milo as racists. Now they are going after the low-levels that can't legally defend themselves.
Money. They are doing it for money,

>get triggered by a guy using common sense when it comes to body armor
>dont bitch about ACTUAL Jihad propaganda and recruitment videos

Because the old media is on a tear about YouTube and smell blood in the water.

WSJ basically reports whenever they see an ad on a offensive video they probably searched for.

Not really

>These are coordinated attacks seeking to undermine youtube's ad revenue since it's quickly supplanting traditional media and entertainment.

this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewLtRGh2IvM

Question is what will Sup Forums do to kill of MSM before they gain more marketshare.

this
pic related

It genuinely made me mad, i've been subbed to based joerg for years, the "media" are fucking scum

>The typical German

JUST

I like Germans on the whole

>Can we contact these "Journalists" at all? Might be worth sending them a few e-mails.
We need to copy scientology, when journalists do this sort of thing we show up at their homes with cameras asking if they have any response to why they are harassing people and writing fake news. Follow them around from time to time when they go outside and take photos like the media does with celebs.

The idea is they constantly feel stressed and irritated, employee morale will sink unless they stopping harassing internet sites.

I'm pretty sure the UK has fucked up libel laws where you can actually file a complaint if the story is fabricated and causes direct harm.

Joerg is genuinely the nicest fucking youtuber out there and I'm willing to write a few emails for him

fuck, massive bluepill

>Heer is haw u stab thru body ahma
>*stabs through it*
>somehow sandnigger attacks are his fault

Honestly, it might be worth doing, it would only take a few people at most. I guess Scientology had at least one good idea.

I have that exact same nerf pistol.

Real question: how are there not organized protests outside the main offices of these sorts of organizations? I guess nobody would report on crowds protesting the reporters, but fuck me these companies need to die off quicker than they are.

Do the research, we will write emails. Just tell us what to do.

*laughs Germanly*

I remember that time some friendly fellows protested at Charlie Hebdo offices.

This is more of that thing where media is assblasted about the success of a Jewtuber and then tries to get everyone to turn on them. Happened to Pewdiepie too.

I really wanted to watch that stabbing video, i need to learn how for self defense if a person in a vest assaults me

They will ban rubber bands if these things get out of hand.

Try banning sticks.

Well you can't say their grievance wasn't addressed I suppose.

> Britain has stupid bin that knife campaigns
> cop get stabbed through stab vest
> complaining about the culprit is out of question because brown immunity
> can't really complain about knife
> let's find a with dude and complain because he show something

next they will sue the dictionary

I have watched nearly all of Joerg's videos and this guy did NOT deserve this type of treatment. I hope he does setup some form of crowdsource support and his viewers help it out when he needs it.

ya well, you're right. Sup Forums likes to think any news outlet that publishes a single invalid story is fake news. that is an impossibly high standard. each article should be judge objectively individually. and this attack is ridiculous.

This guy is being targeted now? The fuck? his channel is called something along the lines of "the sling shot channel" right?

>I bet the guy slandering him has shares into the so called body armour.

Just look at this piece of trash.

maybe the police can learn something too from it
>no that's not possible

>ya well, you're right. Sup Forums likes to think any news outlet that publishes a single invalid story is fake news. that is an impossibly high standard. each article should be judge objectively individually. and this attack is ridiculous.
Though they produce the occasional decent article from time to time they are our enemy in the overall scheme of things. As Gawkers destruction wasn't an obvious enough lesson we will need a bigger example.

As a group they need to be torn down. They currently see themselves as sort of aristocrats that should dictate how peasants should be allowed to interact with politics and each other.

Is there any evidence the Daily Mail is Jew run? Because I could not find any...

>Hello, and welcome to the Jihad channel! This is a personal dirty bomb launcher. HAHAHAHAHA... let me show you its features...

he'll be redpilled soon.

I hope the Daily Mail doesn't watch Youtube gun channels like Taofledermaus who shows that by putting cut piece of drill bits into shotgun slugs to can create DIY armor piecing rounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=voM13PNFYZI

>What is your opinion on some Youtuber? Please respond to my thread that isn't about politics or news!

That's not a European. And even more not a German. The Eternal Anglo fears the German.

really? the slingshot channel guy?
that guy is such a terrorist oh my god next week we'll see some germans got murdered by a machete slingshot

No it's totally not about news or politics whatsoever. Has nothing to do with the kike internet censorship offensive that's going on.

Go fuck yourself.

Sup Forums is filled with shit tier threads, not sure why you would hate this one. It is an example of how old media outlets are attacking new ones in ridiculous manner.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html
>knife expert
Slingshot expert, goddamn it. He's just a dilettante with anything else. A gifted dilettante, albeit, but it's called the fucking Slingshot Channel for fuck's sake.

>In the film, Sprave stands in a wooded area of his back garden in southern Germany explaining to viewers how they can modify a knife and its handle so it can be used to pierce a protective vest.

And did the mudslime use a knife specially modified with a spike blade and an oversized, contoured handle, like Jorg built? No? Then shut the fuck up.

>‘That anyone thinks it is acceptable to share content that could further put police officers, or any emergency service workers, in harm is deplorable, disappointing and upsetting.’

Oh, you want to ban 'assault knowledge' that lays out how such things can be done, but you won't do a damn thing to stop the muslims preaching that it should be done? Fuck the UK.

OUTRAGED!

His Rambone catty with 3-bands (can even get 4-bands) marigold and a 20mm steel ball bearing is the only thing i feel safe with in a city. I've smashed a pigs skull apart from 30 yards away with it.

Paul Zwillenberg is the CEO

>BERG

jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Zwillenberg/-

pick related.

Thanks man. The name could be German/Austrian too but his looks...

archive.is/sWXLT

The biggest irony is the same reporter made an article on how to smuggle knives into planes

Next thing ya know someone is going to get in trouble for telling the public that most centerfire rifle rounds WILL penetrate ALL SOFT BULLET PROOF VEST without PLATES

Oh boy... poor little slingshot man...

quite mad tbqh a channel i have subscribed to for a long time. With a guy that makes interesting and entertaining content. With not a single malicious intent gets slandered in a dailymail piece of shit article. Framing his channel as a terrorist DIY

That would be my take-away from this.
Cops in Britain need non-useless body armor.
Of course the video doesn't take into account all the vital areas of the body that aren't covered by the vests, and those are a lot easier to hit at close range with a knife than at a distance with a firearm.

You can tell nobody actually watched the whole video and just skipped to the end result. His gun is cumbersome, impractical, and overall shit quality.

>What is your opinion on the slander of the youtuber Joerg Sprave by fake news?
Same reason they took town all the AR15 sig brace videos. I wont bore you with my autistic /k/ rants but they tried to ban some AR-15 ammo because a paraplegic invented a way to shoot a AR15 but it became a pistol and pistols aren't supposed to defeat body armor. They already banned import of AK74 (yes 74) ammo because of it. ATF said they were going to kill cops with it so better get it off jewtube. I guess they forgot to tell cops that any AR can defeat their soft armor

PUT YOUR BLADE IN THE BIN AND BLINDERS OVER YOUR EYES

>BLINDERS OVER YOUR EYES
I think that's the part the Daily Fail is mostly taking issue with here.
They've either forgotten or just don't realize how readily available that kind of information is on the internet.
I don't think they understand how pointless it is to try to shut down this one guy's jewtube channel over something so innocuous.

Fucking love that channel. Thought I was the only one who watched him.
>Bearmode body
>Super fucking strong
>Has a large gun collection, but too badass to even use them
>Great sense of humor, expecially for a german
>Ladies man
>Likes tf2
>Has fun in his videos
What more could you ask? The perfect aryan man beside the bald head.

sadly cucked when it comes to immigrants though, says they need more young people to work so yea invade us

He might be bluepilled but this is an all out war by the media against EVERYONE that doesn't bow to them. At least on this front we can agree to comradery against these cucks
youtu.be/ewLtRGh2IvM

We need to redpill him

notice they don't even care if you are
tier blue pilled. They want full cultural marxism, and PC dominance. If you are a moderate, to them that means you're weak.

this

Are you too dumb to realize this is an April Fools' article?

I don't thinkso. His video was deleted by youtube.

It doesn't read like it, and the brits commenting on it in the comments section don't appear to think so either.
Furthermore, reality has been spiraling out of control in the last few years to the point that Poe's Law is in full effect.

I subscribed to his channel because of this. Hopefully, and most likely, he'll only gain support.

haha fuck him what an idiot.

germans are retarded... they can't even unironically be absurd anymore, they are fucking lost

It's insane, why attack Joerg, he is german-tier adorable, turbo-polite there's literally absolutely no reason not to like him

I swear if they re-open Auschwitz and put clickbait "journalists" in them I'll be watching with fucking popcorn

>Shows people how to stab through a stab resistant vest.
Step1: be big and strong as fuck like jorg sprave

>Bongs wont allow police to carry guns
>Vests are enough against snackbars
>hur dur funs are scary
Fuck bong

I just knew it had to be fucking a white male that inspired this terrible frenzy!

>Germany needs smart, hard working people
>Makes no difference where they come from
>he thinks there are smart, hard working people among the deluge of shitskins
>not entitled borderline retarded rapists and thugs
Having expectations regarding a group of people is the fist phase to getting redpilled. The second phase is confronting those expectations with the actual outcome.

>be bluepilled German
>think everybody is the same
>therefore everybody around the world will respond to videos as responsibly as Germans
>shitskins use the videos to plan murderous rampages instead
The whole world isn't filled with people who are German in every way but legal

We need to round up everyone in the media like the kikes and just gas them. This is beyond fucked up at this point. These faggots think they run the god damn world.