This is a man of failure. Everything he tries to do gets blocked. This man has less than 40% approval rating...

This is a man of failure. Everything he tries to do gets blocked. This man has less than 40% approval rating. This man is very low energy. This man bows down to judges who block his racist and sexist proposals. You people are sad losers who think he's a good President. He's worse than Obama.

Youre a faggot

Bigly

I miss the ponyfags

>This man has a less than 40% approval rating.
>Source: Same pollsters that said Hillary would win in a landslide.

k.

LOOK AT BIG FAT RONALD BLÏMPF FUCK YOU GLUMPFKINS

You go from Röökiposting to Drumpfposting.

wtf?

Best argument of 2017

the polls before the election had her winning the popular vote by about 3%. She won it by about 2%.

k.

I can't imagine having a corrupt cucked government constantly attacking and undermining you at every second of the day, nevermind always being recorded and spied upon. He probably thought people would come together but little did he know the left was hellbent on destroying the USA.

>you people
Listen, I know you're a shill, and you get paid to come in here and disrupt our community.
But we don't care about Trump.
We are not the_donald. We are Sup Forums
Trump was a hot topic here about three months ago, but this board is not dedicated to the worship of an American oligarch.
Shill somewhere else.

That sweet, sweet Grace Period is gone. The URL is back so here comes CTR and Shareblue.
Sage

Stop replying to b8 you dumb niggers how hard can it be

choo choo motherfuckers

he'll be gone in two months

>YOU DARE TO CRITICIZE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP? HOW DARE YOU, YOU'RE A SHILL, A SHILL I TELL YOU!!! PRESIDENT TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG! NOW KISS ISRAEL'S ASS!

and look at this fat fuck

Sage doesn't work with images. If you post an image it still bumps the thread.

and lets not forget the 10 million people who attended the inauguration

Not to forget, these Trump supporting idiots hate communism yet they support Bannon, who is a Leninist. You know, the ideology that was created by a communist revolutionary.

Trump has been a complete disappointment, Bannon got exposed as a fucking joke..
The neo-marxist takeover will continue on