Requesting rusanons. Is coal burning common in among russian women?

Requesting rusanons. Is coal burning common in among russian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.ht
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DcQK1zOdLB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*common among

Kys

No

I don't think there's even much coal to burn in Russia

Russian girls love the BCAC (Big Central Asian Cock)

Real talk though, I have a friend studying abroad and hes from Russia. He was telling me how women are dating/marrying people from uzbekistan, kazakhstan, etc. because russian men are mostly alcoholic gopniks

can't compare to other conutries and what does it mean? dating nignog?

SAge and report shill threads.

>this sort of triggered me because I'm russian-american but then again there is a big problem w/ alcoholism in russia

1. "That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2. "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.ht

women are the niggers of gender, what do you expect?
also, forbidden fruit, etc.

Vladimir Putin's daughter was dating an Asian / Korean guy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

Russian women only care about money
They will marry Turkish men Asian men even blacks if they have money.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQK1zOdLB4

Interracial sex with men of Sub-Saharan ancestry.

>Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men

thats bullshit actually, the surplus exists due to 80yo babushkas whose husbands died in their 60s

The most well-known Russian music artist that most people know around the world is TATU. The raven-haired girl from TATU was dating (and had a kid) with a Asiatic Central Asian.

>The raven-haired girl from TATU was dating (and had a kid) with a Asiatic Central Asian.

Not shill. I've heard they are bretty racist against nogs and churkaa

Figure Skating is the most watched event in Winter Olympics in the West. Everybody watched this Russian girl compete for the gold.

It happens, but nobody respects that.
Normal people call these girls "chernilnitsa", which means literally "inkpot"

>Figure Skating is the most watched event in Winter Olympics in the West. Everybody watched this Russian girl compete for the gold.

It was rumored she was dating this Japanese boy.

Ruski bros are getting cucked because they're either alcoholics or play csgo and dota all day

Very.
I tough German girls were whores until I visited Russia
>Russia is quite traditional general role wise, muh imma lady UR the man so work for it mentality
>The few niggers that are there get fucking approached WHICH nEVER happens with Russian men
>Short ugly DINDUs swimming in bueatiful slavic pussy with them barely able to communicate for Russians speak bad english
Keep in mind d that's without all this racemixing propaganda ,feminism.

I raged so fucking hard guys.
It's an absolute abomination.
On the brighter side made me appreciate Western women more and discard the le slavic girl meme

T.Slavic Studies student who has been to Russia 6times

Another pic of them

Coal burning is rare everywhere, stop trusting jewish shills, it's just a meme.

Her name is Yulia

S A G E
A
G
E

I am sure you have seen pictures of this Russian girl everywhere on Sup Forums.

Moshi Moshi

She dated this Russian boy in high school and then dumped him for an Asian guy

With her East Asian boyfriend

Her name is Katya

It's bretty common among otakus. Besides she is mongoloid herself

The eternal pekka trying to subvert Russian women

where the hell is his chin?

This is a common sight in Russia now

Yes, but far less than in Germany or Sweden for example. Most girls i know are dislike foreign men and would probably never fuck with them, but i see interracial couples from time to time. Its mostly central asians/chinks with russian women. Saw mulatto niglets few times also

Russian women who race mix tend to have a good reason for preferring men from other culture. Russian men are mostly fucked up mentally. Although I can't blame. Most men in Russia probably have untreated PTSD.

why should it considered bad? if they love each other why should I be retarded and rage on it?

especially if she is not my daughter or sister

i don't think there are even more than a 100 niggers there

We don't have as much coal to make it happen, so to speak. Also manly ideal is still a white male here.

Here is a Russian girl with her mother

>Here is a Russian girl with her mother
In the middle. She works as a model in Russia

>>Here is a Russian girl with her mother
With her Asian boyfriend

Russian men are ugly as sin so it's not really surprising.

Prostitution and mail ordered brides are their main export goods right after oil and gas.

also this

they are cute

>women are the niggers of gender, what do you expect?