User, why don't you own an AR-15 yet?

Burgers only thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9APzYqwXckw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude guns lmao

Burgers only means no abbos allowed, I am sorry you don't have the IQ to comprehend that.

got 4 already

Because ARs are pieces of shit. I instead have two M1As, a 44 henry, 12 gauge, 357 revolver, 1911, mini14, mini30, and two 50 cal black powder rifles.

>Implying I don't already own one, along with 20 or so other guns

if you had as many guns as white people, maybe your country wouldnt be so shit

Because the M1A is superior.

Because the Glock I got is good enough. AR-15s are expensive anyway.

If I had to get another weapon, I'd get a shotgun, personally. Don't have to aim those too carefully, which is good if you don't have the time or money to spend every week at the range.

Because I have TWO AR15s
Ouch! That one actually hurt a little.

I own 2 remington shotguns can i join? they are very nice.

Americans were supposed to be allowed to have guns so America wouldn't need a standing army. America has a standing army, so the American general public shouldn't have guns.

Got an AK, so an AR would be redundant

>so the American general public shouldn't have guns.
Or you know. You could go fuck yourself with a cactus?

I have seen that happen.
Americans were supposed to have guns to overthrow the government if ever needed

Because I have a PTR 91 for glorious .308/7.62x51 pure NATO stopping power.

I like burgers and getting an AR-15 would be hard around here. It is, however, easy to get a hunting rifle or shotgun like pic related.

AK74 MASTER RACE

"Get out of my home and come back when you have an amendment."

My SKS serves my intermediate cartridge rifle needs so I just can't justify buying an AR right now.

>meme15
>not a classic m16, m1 or Springfield

an m16 is an ar15

Because they're banned in Jew York and I don't have the money to move yet.

Because I'd rather have my AK-47 than some tacticool abomination

Nice.
What is that? Looks like a rifle with those sights on it.

this. I think that's gonna be my next purchase (even though it'll put me back over $2000 after ammo and extra mags)

bruh.

actually m16 is a carbine version, with a barrel so short you need a permit to get one. kinda dumb because you can buy a pistol version of a 15 without a permit...

our laws are kinda loopy but at least we can have guns.

I live in LA, it has to look like pic related to be legal and just possessing clips over 10 rounds are a felony

Our rights are going, going, gone but DUDE WEED LMAO and "le 30cent plastic bag tax will save da world, muh feelies, fuck drumpf"

We are a Sweden within America you guys need to do something about us

Forgot muh pic

Where is this standing army, and will they stop Jamal, Chad, and Chapo from breaking into my house and killing my family at a moment's notice?

Super heroes don't exist. We have to depend on ourselves to keep us safe at a moment's notice.

Because I'm poor and already own an AK and a few other slavshit guns

Living in Dutchy jungle, we dont have guns sadly. We are already enslaved.

Dude Chad doesn't do home invasion murders.

Fucking this
Wood furniture and no frills a best

I don't have one because I don't need it and I'm not into the whole tactical thing. I hunt so virtually all of my guns serve that purpose. outside of that I own a few bolt action milsurp rifles because I like shooting them.

I'm hunter and shooter, not a peniser. so I don't need an AR

Fucking hell man.

I already own an SKS.

Fuck ARs
my grandfather hunts with a 545 AK

I've only shot a gun once and that was a Bebe gun

It won't be long before a choice will have to be made.

I can understand the 10 rnd mag but why make it look all gay?

Because I live in NJ

I own multiple

Because AKs are superior.

>bullpup SCAR

Nuthin' wrong with it

Well, can't argue with that.

>actually m16 is a carbine version, with a barrel so short you need a permit to get one.

You know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.

>not owning both an AR and an AK
>not owning more than one of each

Because i own a mini 14

I'm not made of money asshat.

Sup Forums doesn't want me to be armed because I am nonwhite

>inb4 the "pohle is not one person" meeme

B+ tier bantz, breedy gud.

I already own one

nice numbers fag

Get a job. Guns are the safest investment you can make my negro. Their value will only go up.

It's to exploit legal loopholes

are ARs really that good for home defense? They would be good for defending your property outside I guess but wouldn't their bullets pierce inside walls of the average home, possibly endangering others? I would think shotguns and handguns would be better.

Because it's a giant money sink for literally zero benefit to you. The enjoyment you get from shooting is not worth the money you spend on shells. It just isn't.

"on shells" yeah you've never shot a gun before

I'd personally recommend a shotgun for home defense, theyre super fucking cheap too compared to an AR. However, that one dude in OK just mag dumped 3 would-be burglars with an AR

Pretty much this.
The mini 14 is legal here, right?

because they're impractical for what i need a gun for. i keep a mossberg 590 for home protection. i'll buy one when i own a house that will allow me to fire it without smacking the muzzle into a bulkhead

I do, it sits in the safe with my other guns because I'm not surrounded by niggers.

hi

>fagpul
>any glock that isn't 19
please

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT POSTER

Good looks user

>my country is so poor it still makes weapons out of wood that warps

Because I have an an. I prefer reliability plus I group ok with it @300

except KAC RIS is the best furniture for an AR you tacticool fag

>KAC RIS
I'm not spending $400 on a forearm guard with a $700 AR. I have this just in case, it's not a fashion statement. I only ever take my pistol out.

Check the filename. It's an over under

If I didn't have ARs, where would I put my suppressors?

Ak I meant

>being poor
i bet you have a chinese EOtech clone as well

>suppressing 556
gay

No, the M16 is the military designation for the original AR15 rifle. The M4 is a carbine version of the M16.

Both are illegal because they are military weapons, not designed for civilian use.

That said I want one.

Show your guns plz

I'd like to have one someday. I collect slavshit weapons, so I have an AK that's just fine for the foreseeable future.

>says ARs are shit
>owns a Mini 14 and Mini 30

As a Mini30 owner myself, this made me lol

shit
i'm at uni quarters

keep this thread alive and i'll post a pic as soon as i get home

Ban assault hammers

nice b8 But *if you kill your enemies they win* :)

sorry i don't live in burgerstan
we can't CC here

Post pics fag

We have fire departments too, do we not need fire extinguishers in our homes?

Some kid in Oklahoma just shot three niggers to death in his home. It's not the best choice but it will fix what ails you.

hey gun nut i needs your help so a little backstory.

Was borrowing a family gun a .22 Long rifle to target practice with and they wanted it back so got no gun at the moment. So what's a good cheap gun to get and im looking at a 250 and maybe 300 dollar max budget for a new gun Live in pa btw would you recommend a 22 rifle or a pistol ?

I'm a filthy neet who lives with his parents who themselves proudly proclaim to hold an "irrational hatred for guns". I hope no one notices this post, calling me a faggot and to get a job.

AK. But did build an AR for the wifey.

i said i'm at uni right now

>Burgers only thread
No.

Go buy a 10/22

>CA implements 'bullet button' covers to fight against mass shootings, making ejecting a magazine more difficult and slower
>they then fuck up the pistol grip and stock to fuck with it further
>they then get rid of the bullet button regulation so now the guns are 'more dangerous' due to being able to eject a magazine faster
>CA lawmakers in charge of knowing how guns work

At least stealing a gun valued under $950 dollars is a misdemeanor!

Fuck this state to death.

>implying your ar-15 can do anything to the government
stay deluded gunfags

get a 12 gauge shotty

You can pick up ammo specifically designed to avoid that problem indoors.

This.

10/22s are incredibly well made, cheap (runs about $250), and have a phenomenal aftermarket.

youtube.com/watch?v=9APzYqwXckw

sure it is comrade