web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/BouchardRev.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strawman premise. Boring

>3 people die at your bar
>your bar shuts down
>you die homeless on the street or rotting in jail

great idea bar guy!

I'm triggered by the fact that this bitch thinks Paul Ryan is a libertarian.

>libertarians walk

I get it. They walk because there's no roads, right?

>this is a libertarian argument

Pretty weak tbhfamalama. The bar would take short term profits over long term sustainability based on the idea that most people wouldn't die from the drink. They just hope they can out last their good luck

Also those 3 people would still be dead

>When the Paul-Ryan Estates hire a dispute resolution organization's thugs to seize your bar and enslave you and your family for violating the NAP.

Objectivism is one of the few political ideologies I just cannot fathom understanding.

He claims to be a Randian and he's about as much of one as any of the kikes at the Ayn Rand Institute. The real question is whether Randroids are actually libertarians given that the ugly hag herself hated them far more than she hated even communists. Plus Peikoff and friends are basically just Israeli nationalists who want to nuke the rest of the Middle East, which is apparently fine by Objectivist standards.

Actually with tort laws protect people from those things. Bars who posion people would be subject to lawsuits and criminal penalties.

kek I love these

fucking libertarians

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

this is why youre a fucking neet

>racism is bad, goy
>now give billions of dollars to Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU

>You own all the bars in town and "tip" certain people to make sure it stays that way.
>people have no choice
>your bar does not shut down

>you should wait for people to die before enforcing health codes

Ever heard the phrase an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

Fucking libertarian autists

3 people is a small price to pay for freedom Tbh

>The bar would take short term profits over long term sustainability
t. Never had a real job let alone owned a business

>cue made up story about how you and your uncle founded a bar and grill

that gif is all you need to know about lolbretarianism

>the freedom from health and safety inspections is more important than the freedom of not dying when you go anywhere outside

just move to China already

That's anarchism, not libertarianism
It's the state's duty to preserve human life
saged

fantasy
how is bar open
if it kills its customers?
lol
food is better quality due to wal mart
than government morons

>profit over sustainability
I cannot think of a single person stupid enough to pull this outside of an industry where that kind of method actually works like entertainment.

You're full of shit.

>lolbertarian cringe compilation
>doesn't include the mount everest of lolbertarian cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo

Apparently this guy died a few months afterward, cause unknown.

Bar loses three customers and a rumor spreads around that the bar is in bad repute. After several weeks, the bar has gambled its savings away, failing to realize that killing three people is a bad idea, especially killing three well recognized people. What is more shocking is that three people who seem to have some semblance of sense, for no utter fool becomes recognized, managed to not realize the bar was in ill repute earlier, or even failed to look for a reputable bar.

WEAK BANTZ FUCK OFF STRAWMAN GET BETTER MEMES

More like "bartender serves cheap alcohol because there are no taxes on it. Denaturated alcohol does not exist without taxes and without government nobody forces people to turn a relatively harmless substance into a fucking deadly poison."
Drink tainted alcohol statist.

did he died?

>the only thing preventing bartenders from intentionally poisoning their customers is "laws and regulations", not the profit motive

Really shelled my pistachios. Low res bait.

Ah China, a Libertarian paradise.

>greentexting your own posts
This is a YCYL thread and I lost.

99% of bars operate in the red due to the initial investment until about 4.5 years later. One person gets sick, they're fucked.

Second, new business opportunity: portable toxicity checking kits. Why ask for a nanny state to protect you and hinder the economy for well intentioned business while you can protect yourself.

When death is a possibility, you have "skin in the game" and accountablity becomes universal.

>FUCK OFF STRAWMAN
It isn't a strawman if that's a completely plausible scenario, though. Just admit your fucking garbage ideas would only work in fantasy land (much like a liberal) and we'll get along.

>Monopolies are evil!
>The state should have a monopoly on the use of force!

This was where I decided to stop reading (((Ayn Rand)))

>no one would ever sell anything dangerous lol dumb statists
>Chinks literally sell poisoned gutter oil to each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

I was quoting Rand in the video you autist

But that's a statist system. Corrupt state appointed inspectors with no oversight being paid off by businessmen who won the money on government contracts gained through nepotism and more bribery. China would be bankrupt if they didn't have external economies to swindle.

Bets on which will be used the most?

So far Jew and Satanist have been used a few times.

Looking forward to "music violates the NAP so I killed him" and everyone trading family members for money.

China really demonstrates how efficient and safe a heavily regulated state can be :^)

Heh

>not just making your own alcohol and selling it in a libertarian society

chinks cant engineer like whitey can he?
based onm a few problems lets go communism
LOL
fuck democrats are dumb

>it's not a strawman
it is a strawman. Almost no libertarians are against basic consumer protections.

It's only triggering because 99% of your arguments against libertarianism are misplaced arguments against anarchocapitalism.

>Nobody comes back because people die there
>Bar goes out of business
>Gets replaced by a bar that doesn't serve poison

Wow that was hard

Bars don't make a profit up until the third year minimum.

>the state
>ayn rand
???

Roads

Kek

All forms of ownership are a monopoly on the use of force

If you don't have a monopoly on the use of force then someone can just take your shit

>lol I don't need a centralized military to defend me

good luck getting BTFO by an organized, collective military then

>People keep going to bars where people die just because there aren't any places where people don't die

You realise booze is easy to make, right? And you can drink it anywhere?

Why are their names so fucking similar

Where will I buy my portable elevator testing kit?
What a fucking weak argument. The more I lurk here the more I see libertarians are fucking idiots.

you really don't need a centralized force if you're just defending with guerilla tactics

what am I looking at?

Does the truck driver shoot the tyre or is the other guy over inflating it?

Paul Ryan's first name is coincidentally Rand Paul's last name

Rand Paul was named after Ayn Rand by his father Ron Paul

China is a libertarian paradise when it comes to those pesky health, safety, and environmental standards (none) getting in the way of muh profits.

Libertarians are globalist cucks who want to send your jobs to China because of muh cheap products.

Besides the authoritarian government that seizes control of companies once they reach a certain size, yeah

youtu.be/8Gac-jD-C8A

There are not regulations stoping you from tainting drinks in current system either. The only thing keeping you away from murdering other people, if you have ever considered that in the first place, is the law and expected penalty for the outcomes of your actions which in libertarian country would be even harsher.

What is a stairs, lardass?

randal

China is also full to the brim with Chinese who have no innate sense of morality and have been conditioned by thousands of years of cultural evolution to believe cheating and fucking over your neighbor makes you smart

>a corrupt communist government that doesn't enforce as many safety regulations as libertarians would and has too many regulations in other areas is a libertarian paradise
yeah keep trying kike

Even insurgencies have a command structure

you think the North Vietnamese weren't a government?

But no health/safety regulations

so libertarians should be happy with that at least

hey no health or safety or environmental laws that libertarians always rant about

so no oppression in that respect

Libertarianism would work in a eugenic white patriarchy, and that's pretty much it. Without a biologically and culturally inherited sense of morality combined with a high median IQ and ruthless ethnic purity tests this ideal society couldn't even form let alone self maintain

you can LITERALLY open a new bar in a different name in a month

dont forget in Chinca you can pay your workers $2 an hour and dont have to give them days off. China truly is a libertarian paradise

>libertarianism = anarchy

nice try bootlicker

>libertarian: weed laws are immoral
>(You): guess where else doesn't have weed laws?? SOMALIA HAHAHAH GO MOVE THERE DRUMPFKEK LIBERTARDS BTFO ETERNALLY

This. He's a total cuckservative.

and they have to live and sleep in your asbestos lined factory crammed in a room full of 100 other Chinks and 10,000 cockroaches

>3 people die at your bar
>you pay thousands of $ to cover it up
>nobody finds out
>3 people are missing but nobody knows anything about it
>you killed 3 lolbertarians
>profit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swill_milk_scandal

Are libertarians anarchist?
Is there no rule of law?
One thing are regulations for business and another way different is the rules which our society follows
My freedom of swinging my fist ends where your chin begins

That's the best argument you had? In this example it can be made at home. You are not going to explain how the political ideology prevents this from happening.

So lets say it isn't alcohol or something you can make yourself, one person owns all the builders in the town and peoples houses are dangerous he gives money to all the inspectors and police. Or instead of alcohol it is a pharmaceutical company. How does ancap prevent monopoly's and corruption at the expense of poor peoples lives?
P.S
I think the correct answer to OP would be something more like "there would be regulations but regulations that are set by the people by use of private organizations not set by the government"

I can make baseless assertions too:

Having a state doesn't work unless you have a homogenous Jewish population with an IQ above 120 and a strict matriarchal family structure, as well as ruthless Rabbinic purity tests among the priesthood.

actually weed is illegal in Somalia since Somalia is governed by local Sharia courts

Not having a national government ≠ not having a local or regional government

They expose the bartender as somebody who serves people poison. The bartender loses his job and becomes homeless because nobody wants to consume poison. His competition makes more money.

>the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry
That's not only true, it's readily observable. Virtually every twin study ever produced has shown that genetically similar individuals retain shared personality characteristics despite exposure to radically different environmental pressures, oftentimes over the course of decades.

web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/BouchardRev.pdf

It's already been well established that the shape, size, and structure of various parts of a brain influences behavior (see Alzheimer's patients, drug addicts, zika victims, etc.). The idea that genes determine every other minute physical variable of a person but (magically) not their brain structure or chemistry is outright laughable.

you realize in a libertarian society there would be public safety regulations and consumer protections like "you can't sell poison unless you label it as poison" and "you can't lie about the quality of your product to sell it" right?

all they care about is money, profits and cheat products

Find me one non-white society that has made some kind of half-hearted attempt at enshrining individual liberty into its organizing documents/principles. No colonial charters

>PITT BULLS AND CHIHUAHUAS ARE IDENTICAL
I hate these people

Such is the price of freedom, statist

Why would your bar shut down when there are no police to shut it down!

He changes his name and does it again because nobody fixed the problem of no regulations.

>There is no standing army
>islam takes over your country
>alcohol is prohibited

Libertarians are retarded.

You don't need to tell me that

the eternal libertarian is more likely to believe in globalism and equality than a natsoc

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

>all libertarians are retarded ancaps that don't believe murder should be a crime

>people have no choice

Nigga what? You can just, yknow, not go to a bar at all.

You do realize that people can just NOT show up to places, right? They're not required to go to a bar, especially one that kills people.

>Businesses will regulate themselves
>Customers will go to another company if the service doesnt suit them.

Its hard to believe there are people out there that have this little imagination. It would be easy for some companies to create a monopoly and then screw over all their customers and simply not care because said customers rely on said companies.

Oh boy, it's "Libertarians are Ancap" time. Time to grab some popcorn.

obviously libertarians arent anarchists. see and ignore the shills

I agree whites were the only ones who embraced classical liberalism, doesn't mean economic freedom only works for whites. Signapore is the most economically free country in the world and they're not only non-white, they're pretty diverse too, and yet Signapore is a stunning success.

how can a man be so cucked he requires the state to protect him?

statists are truly infantile.

I think the word libertarians just as happened to the word liberal, distorted with the pass of time
Liberal use to be someone who shared the idea freedom, and now libertarian is being used by anarchists, and now both are retarded and distorted
One thing is getting rid of regulations and another is letting people kill each other with no consequences, as if the police, courts and the intelligence of people vanished

another sacrifice to the elevator gods

Because other countries have organized militaries that would rape your women and take your resources, bitch.

>libertarianism is anarcho capitalism
REEEE AT LEAST READ THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE RETARDS