$300,000 scholarship to Harvard

/pol why are illegal immigrants in Detroit outcompeting you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not hard considering Detroit's original population is 82% niggers

DEPORT

Fucking asshats why is this good. People convincing this guy that he's done good when his country is still in a shitty state and he's further ruining the us by furthering the white minority.

Please trump hurry up

This undocumented student just got into Harvard! Don't let the media fool you: this is what an immigrant looks like. I am the product of two determined parents who sacrificed everything to give me a better life. I would not be where I am today without the love and support of my family, friends, community members, and anybody who has lended me a helping hand. My success is yours, so let's revel in it.
Si se puede, y si se pudo! #Harvard2021

>he thinks he got accepted because of his talent and not his race
wew lad

>one less scholarship for people who were born here or immigrated legally

The shithead wouldn't be where he is if Harvard wasn't run by autistic cunts

Last year a retarded illegal from my high school got into Harvard with a 3.8 gps and an essay about hip hop

And why did she get in? She's a Hispanic illegal woman. What the fuck

(((harvard)))
hmmmm, could be a diversity stunt (((they))) are pulling
>inb4 fags say harvard isnt run by kikes

Most of the people who get into Harvard due to their race are Jewish.

>product of two determined parents
Yeah, my parents moved here, too.
But they actually had visas, then got green cards and then became citizens.
Send this spic back to mexico.

I want to be angry bit at this point i wish i was dead

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Lmao I got into a better school idgaf

>talent
>at Harvard

hahaha

OY VEYY

>This illegal dropout just fell off from Harvard! Don't let fake media fool you: this is what an wall-hopper looks like. I am the product of two degenerate parents who sacrificed everything to give me a better bottle of tequila. I would not be where I am today without the abuse and neglect of my family, friends, community members and anybody who has lended me a slap across my face. My debacle is yours, so let's languish in it.
Un huevo, cabron! #Trumpvard2021

REPORT HIM TO ICE

Still better than people who get in because great-grandpa had a building named after him 60 years ago

Take 5 seconds to google the class sizes of those universities and see why that image is fake.

Daily reminder that Ivy League schools do not give out merit-based scholarships to undergrads. There is literally no such thing as "earning" a scholarship to Harvard or Yale.

Someone
Make
The
Fucking
Call

Yeah, he's collecting $300,000 in financial aid because his illegal parents don't pay taxes and thus have no (verifiable) income.

go ahead, ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Christ, if liberals were right, Mexico is full of doctors and scientists

>Take 5 seconds to google the class sizes of those universities and see why that image is fake.

>fake
>fake
>fake
>not misleading
>not dishonest
>not false
>just "fake"
holy shit learn english faggot

Maybe the wall was a mistake. We might be cutting off one of the most valuable repositories of skilled labor on Earth.

is this a Jew for ants?

You actually wouldn't be there if you or your family members had followed the law, and you are only there because you stole benefits from actual citizens. Not really something to be proud of.

>iq of 147
>was in 98th percentile of SAT scores
>no scholarships

i cook and wash dishes part time now and live with my parents. study arcane shit like astrotheology, gematria, history, data patterns, esoterica, and conspiracy shit. i don't know what to do with myself anymore.

a reddit fag that needs to lurk

you created this monster now stop posting pepe memes and destroy it

go back cholo

IM SOPHISTICATED I DONT USE THE WORD VERY.