An honest discussion on Trump

With most of the shills and Reddit fags gone thanks to yesterday's purge, I think, and I hope, we can finally have an honest discussion on Trump.

So what is his endgame? What's his agenda, or is it even his agenda? Is he under any influence from (((Globalists)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/847187739107872768
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

endgame: making you great again

This
Its the End Times
Trump is one of the Ten Kings under Antichrist, head wound that was healed.
He thinks he is going to control North America for the NWO beast system with jerusalem and a new Temple as the center.

Damn straight. Kushner is a known Frankist. That's a scary rabbit hole to follow. Cultural Marxist = Fankist. Many of his top advisors are. Just another captured leader, unfortunately.

>So what is his endgame? What's his agenda, or is it even his agenda? Is he under any influence from (((Globalists)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Safety of Israel and the prosperity of his New York Billionaire friends. That is all Trump cares about.

twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/847187739107872768

Anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a Saturday night?

My legit criticism's so far.

1. He needs to ignore these judges.

2. While the consequences of the ISP bill are overblown he shouldn't sign it.

This

Arrest the pedophiles and get Mossad to stop blackmailing politicians with sex tapes.

How is he going to arrest himself?

He won't. He's not a [acting] pedophile.

Remember that time he said Mexico would pay for the wall he planned to build and he would push through infrastructure projects to get people back to work?

Turns out Mexico isn't paying a dime (it's coming from slashing Medicare/Medicaid entitlements and Disability, the very things that those rednecks who voted for him rely upon more than the rest of America) and those infrastructure projects are coming in the form of toll booths so that private contractors get paid any time you want to drive across town.

We tried to tell you idiots that this guy didn't know what he was doing and only sought to plunder our country, but you wouldn't fucking listen.

Just this week we've crippled the EPA, started movements to end the DoE, and all but eliminated online privacy and net neutrality seems to be next on the chopping block.

Fuck this idiot. He's making everything worse. He's a liar and a narcissist. Thank God this Russian shit is going to take him down.

He's a troll. That's why the chans love him. He's literally one of us. The man quoted Bane and Rick Astley in his own self-written inaugural address. Think about that.

Of course he is. That is why he says Epstein is a great guy and likes them on the younger side in the same breath. That is why 14 of his phone numbers were in Epstein's phone book. That is why he was mentored by the sex ring operator Roy Cohn. That is why he is infamous for barging into the dressing rooms at beauty pageants. That is why Mar-a-Lago was the main recruiting ground for the underage sex slaves at Epstein's island. We could go on, but anyway, Trump is a pedo and his defenders are degenerate trash.

End game is reelection. Yes (((globalists))) own him. Why do think H is not in jail?

I thought he hated Epstein?

Yes! Thank you!
Someone not blind

fucking zionists reptilians
everytime

The point of having judges is to keep the executive power in check. Otherwise, he's establishing fascism (which he started within the first minute he took the oath of office)

Preach!

Why do liberals come to /pol?

Jared Kushner has made Trump a Jewish puppet and he's too stupid to realize it. Kushner and Gary Cohn are going to walk away with BILLIONS off Trump's stupidity.

To fucking speak the truth. I know Pol is a propaganda to spread lies to those who are stupid enough to believe it

This is where ur fake news BS spreads like a virus

How much do YOU get paid to fuck with people's intelligence?

Russian shit is a hoax. Yes Trump is killing EPA (good riddens, see Colorado River coal ash spill cause by the EPA to get Super PA money). Net neutrality is next, thanks to the swamp. All the other shit doesn't matter the goal is to kill obamacare.

With all of his faults he is still 100x better then the alternative. War with Russia, a pedophile secretary of state, and all manner of pedos running the country trafficking kids at will and no chance for justice. Then migrate waves we would look just like Sweden if Killary had won.

Sup Forums is not (((news)))
whoever believes all the shit posted here is retarded

He's 100% controlled by the Jews.

>Ross
>Mnuchin
>Kushner

No shit Sherlock!

Proofs on the age of the girls in his pageants? I don't think they were children. Also it's no surprise that Trump would have been consorting with Epstein as they are both billionaires and that is a small universe. We do know that Trump banned Epstein from MarALago, before all the nasty stuff about Epstein caught fire.

Tell me about Ray Cohn.

Redpill on Obamacare is that as long as you get rid of the mandate it ends up killing the insurance companies.

Its politically impossible to ban health insurance but keeping Obamacare without the mandate is a de facto ban on health insurance which is a good thing. Get rid of health insurance and it will flush out a lot of the BS in our healthcare system.

Gary Cohn (CEO Goldman Sachs) and Kushner are the top two Jews

>to fucking speak truth
Wow you sound incredibly gay

Feel free to poke holes in my logic but if Trump was simply going to play the game as per usual he wouldn't have the entire establishment out to get him.

You realize EVERYONE disassociated with Epstein once it became obvious he was going down right?

But Trump seems to have special affection for Epstein. He nominated Alex Acosta, the prosecutor who let Epstein off, to be labor secretary. Trump speaks highly of Epstein's lawyer, Alan Dershowitz.

Roy Cohn was a CIA sex ring operator that Trump describes as his "second father." Trump is also a CIA sex ring operator, hence his involvement in pageants, with drug and arms traffickers, etc.

I didn't accuse you of being paid... yet.

He's taking on the globalists, satanists, pedophiles, NWO, and traitors, you fucking shill.

Why don't conservatives get that Trump IS elite?
I swear fucking Trump supporters are either just that fucking stupid or their paid. Just like the ones paid since he announced his candidacy and rallies

Trump is the establishment now though.

Redpill me on Bannon, is he really /our/ guy or is he kosher?

yasss queen +1

I don't agree with everything he does, but I'd say he's doing a pretty good job so far.hes only doing what he can when the entire media is targeting you.

His endgame is to improve your life along with everyone else that surrounds you, but you have to work alongside him in order to achieve this.

Not kosher but he thinks he can strongarm everything through the executive branch. He's also got that "I drank a fifth of Jack Daniels last night" look.

That's not how the government works.

If that were true, then why are there leaks and constant calls for his assassination by (((THE ESTABLISHMENT)))?

As soon as you get into political power you are part of the establishment.

I thought the bill was rolling back the bill that moved ISPs from the FTC to the FCC, which would disallow ISPs from selling data like google under the unrepealed bill.
The cable act of 1984 already diallows the direct sale of your internet history.

Back to R*ddit
I like where your going with this.
what do you think Trumps new establishment look like for u

>no shit sherlock!

please man. please im begging you. just leave. leave and do not come back. just go to reddit and facebook and have a nice life.

Yeah, you can't get to presidency without being an elite. Usually the elites that are criticized are entertainers and politicians

I voted for Sanders and Trump. I'm a liberal when it comes to ideology, so I understood what I would be getting with Trump, and it's been as expected so far. Mostly hoping for a Fed Audit at this point.

If I had to vote for him again over Clinton, I would.

>thanks to yesterday's purge
What happened? I've been /out/ for a week.
In the mountains. No internet, mobile etc. It makes me sane.
Was Sup Forums raided?

Please explain.

Bannon is a financier of child trafficking.

Remember how he arranged $60M in Goldman Sachs funding for some retarded gold farming company? The part you probably missed from that story:

>All three heads of IGE were sued for sexual abuse of underage boys, including the founder and CEO, Pierce Brock, and investor Marc Collins-Rector, a fugitive on the run for child rape and human trafficking.

But none of this should surprise you since Bannon's boss, Trump, is a child trafficker too.

Fuck off, leaftard. You got to groom your Queen's stool now.

No I have intelligence and common sense. I don't fall for y'all's bullshit

Your just jealous :)

sage this tread.

His endgame is MAGA. Did you just wake up from a coma?

eggzblain blease

top kek this is some russianvidz tier shit. kys.

I heard that a bill to audit the fed passed the house, idk where it is now tho

They're not gone, they've just fled to /news/.

Most of these, save the first, have all been posted in the last hour. They use /news/ as their safe space.

Hi, Shareblue. Scared yet?

Look who's going after the real child traffickers: vets4childrescue.org/about-us.html

which also confirmed shareblue bots creating slide/shill threads.

t. person being mind controlled by an AI to support Trump for free

Huh. All of these threads are still active, and yet you can't link to /news/ from Sup Forums for some reason.

Shill board?

>you're just jealous
No I'm just slightly irritated at your arrogance, it really puts a fellow off, I'm sure it helps in the Friend department doesn't it?

Hiroshimoot paired us with /mlp/ as an April fools joke and the Reddit guys got some spooks or something

>>Bannon is a financier of child trafficking.

Bannon is /ourguy you fucking shill.

You shills and pedos are so fucked. It's great watching Trump lock you fuckers up.

>So what is his endgame?
Whatever he wants.

The defeat of the Clintons and fucking Obama was his primary goal and everything else is icing on the cake.

All Trump has to do is to let that faggot Paul Ryan continue to fuck up like he did with Ryancare and he can get a better Speaker. Congressional Republicans need to get their shit together and start sending Trump bills to sign.

>Roy Cohn was a CIA sex ring operator that Trump describes as his "second father." Trump is also a CIA sex ring operator, hence his involvement in pageants, with drug and arms traffickers, etc.
Please provide some cites as this is the first I've read about any such allegations, and I follow this closely.

Regarding Acosta, I am more mixed. I am confident that Acosta was under substantial pressure one way or another. If someone is forced to perform an unethical action by a corrupt system, if anything they would want even more to dismantle that corrupt system.

I don't even know where to start with how wrong you are. Nigga, you dumb for believing so many conspiracy theories. And you need to clean up your grade school writing errors (it's 'good riddance', retard).

I only wish the world of politics and power was as interesting as you believe it to be. It's less pedo shit and saber rattling than it is boring people sitting in rooms discussing boring problems with boring experts so that they can try to get a slight edge on other nations. Hillary wouldn't have started WWIII, and if anyone is going to start an unprompted war it's going to be the guy who claims the world's largest and most powerful military is weak. He's practically looking for a conflict to escalate and inflate his tiny pecker ego.

Except Sup Forums is just a gathering and aggregation of the far right news machine. Plenty of idiots on this board do believe the shit posted here because they bring it over from other equally unreliable sources and spend all day repeating it to similarly minded, though not any more informed, sycophants.

Fuck off, I actually voted for Trump you child I just want to have an honest discussion about him. Trump is still a man, and like all men prone to error
I hope to God they stay there then

The redditor is you, faggot shill.

>voted for Trump

Yeah, right. Asking questions when all this admin has done is MAGA? You're a fucking shill!

>$0.01 have been deposited into your account

wow just checked that board out. its a replicate of the first page of /r pol

>Y...you're the R*ddit Shill
I swear to God it's like you all have a hive mind or something, go back to where you came from

Hi, shill. Scared your NWO of satanic child death will be ending soon?

MEXICO IS PAYING, YOU SHILL

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Well I see two things. Either he's a populist or he's a democrat plant. I doubt that he's a plant so I'm assuming his end-game is to have his name in the history books as the greatest President ever however the way he's going to attempt to do that is the key. If he tries to work with the democrats he'll fail miserably. Even working with republicans isn't going to work well. I just hope before he leaves office he reforms the 2 party system because it's a fucking mess. The people are so ingrained with the 2 party system that I don't expect an independent to ever win.

You're finished, shill.

Can you guys stop throwing the word shill around so frequently? We need to reunify.

>fake news
You have to go back

What's wrong with asking questions you daft cunt?
>all this admin has done is MAGA
No, they haven't, not necessarily on their own fault but because of these kike judges, I'd like to know how plans to counter them

Enough with the COINTELPRO bullshit. This is an INFOWAR!

He's too friendly to kikes. His son in law is literally a kike.

>daft cunt
Oh, another groom of the stool eating the Queen's shit. Fuck off, faggot shill.

They're dropping like flies, guys! This is fun!

Please just fucking kill yourself
This right here is why we hate all you r_the Donald faggots, you just present a bunch of non argument and make mind numbing statements that drops the board's quality through the basement
GO BACK

LOL. I'm not even a visitor to reddit. You just got your shillery handed to you, faggot. EXPOSED!

Yea that's always been a bit concerning to me
>he doesn't understand board culture

"board culture"
The culture is you're a fucking cunt shill trying to work your way in pretending to be this and that. You're a sick piece of shit with no spine, no morals, no nothing. You're just a cesspool of vile garbage that should be wiped off the face of the earth. We're winning so hard and you're so scared. It's great. :)

Unfortunately those posters who were scared away yesterday are back.

The answer is that President Trump is traditionalist and pro-American. He hates the elite who hate him for being new money.

Beyond that he is a product of his upbringing. The only reason President Trump is so wonderful is because the liberals and conservatives are anti-American.

So he's the first president in a long time who actually values America, rather than another who was trying to destroy it.

It is like having the firefighter who actually puts out fires rather than starting them. It doesn't matter if the firefighter sucks, he at least isn't trying to make things worse.

Personally I think at some point trump realized that his legacy that he worked so hard for would mean nothing if the country was destroyed. He saw evils everywhere, but like most people you don't want to believe that it's on a grand scale.

I think his end game is giving other people with big dreams a chance to shine, and to recreate the American dream. Hard work paying off in the long run.

Being as powerful as he was he definitely had all kinds of influences trying to work their way in we know those influences are dark, very dark. Eventually he admitted to himself that this evil agenda was much deeper than brutal capitalism or greed. He probably got in touch with some people in the government or intelligence agencies and realized that this very election would be the last chance at a real one.

Do I think he has (((influences)))? No. I think his ego actually helps him here. He is the final decision in his game. I would be surprised if he wasn't in great danger right now and he definitely knows it. I see a civil war coming if he doesn't play this perfectly. There is an illness rampant among the population and it isn't liberalism or any thing that simple. The human race is at a turning point right now and the situation is dire. I have no idea if he can pull this off but he's definitely given me some hope. Godspeed Mr Pesident

The Judges have criminally overstepped their jurisdiction and have no basis for their actions.

They need to be removed for being so shit at their job.

>you're a sick piece of shit with no spine, no morals, no nothing. You're just a cesspool of vile garbage that should be wiped from the face of the earth
wew lad look all that projection

Elites hate him for lowering their taxes? He's pro-American for collaborating with the Russians? This is next level delusion.

I don't fuck with that shit
How about u leave. U left ur head up ur ass

this

I agree with this

nice.