Why young french of 15-25 years old are so rude arrogant individualistic assholes and racist (i'm half white and half...

Why young french of 15-25 years old are so rude arrogant individualistic assholes and racist (i'm half white and half marocan) compared to the europeans and the rest of the world

In this picture typical narcissic french style

And sorry for my bad english i'm a gentle french and we are very bad in english

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/04/02/petit-guide-pour-comprendre-le-langage-des-trolls-d-extreme-droite_5104597_4408996.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to Morocco if you don't like it here, shitskin

>typical narcissic french style
this doesn't actually exist you know

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

Probably because you're a idiot Moroccan and nobody wants you.

Why do so many moroccans browse pol?
Do you like being called a shitskin?

Do you look like pic?

Parisian != french

Si t'aimes pas la France ni les Français, t'as qu'à te suicider ou rentrer dans ton pays de merde où tout le monde chie dans les rues, fils de pute

Typical french guys are secretly racist anti arab like that during this time black guys secretly steal their women and they like that but they continue to be afraid by arab. In addition they hate arab but they want to fap very hard and want to rape hot arab girl like in my picture

Why french are so stupid and hypocrit ??

I need more bump please

Everyone here is racist. Post this shit on facebook

this is me do you think i look like arab ?

You look swarthy. So, yes

You look like a CK2 character with triple chin

Top kek personnaly i think i look the cia agent in batman

I hate facebook people (not all) the most of my friend are so stupids normies

>during this time black guys secretly steal their women and they like that but they continue to be afraid by arab.

lol

n°1 interracial pairing in France is french man + arab woman
n°2 is black man + arab woman

Yep.

french have maintained the stereotype of being so called progressive pseudo intellectual-artsy-secularists- for hundreds of years...

intellectually they can come off very elitist

who the fuck came up with the stereotype of the french being a romantic culture anyway?

You almost look like Rachel Maddow.

you look like a terrorist

In my city majority of french look white and blond i didn't live in Paris but a province of south west
Girl of my city are incredibly hot but inapproachable especially for swarthy people
They are all nationality in french mediterranean girls portugese, polack, english and arab girl who make qt 3.14 girls

But they all prefer assholes because they themselves assholes

Gtfo Europe sandnigger

Va te faire foutre

Nobody likes you sandniggers, it's not any different anywhere else in Europe, except maybe Sweden and Germanistan.

They're racist because they have to deal daily with scum like you.

This.

No you look American.

you're a cute, little sandnigger

Get out.

Post tits.

damn, you shouldn't have shown your face

Dehors sale negre des sables!

Hipsters are the most annoying people on earth

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/04/02/petit-guide-pour-comprendre-le-langage-des-trolls-d-extreme-droite_5104597_4408996.html