Reddit is not the problem

you retards think that most of the newfags come here from lebbit, but they actually come here from youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=nFaPmwRHm_8
look at the fucking comments

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12661315
youtu.be/XiBnWHx8QiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SUr8cLO2vzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, clueless newfags come from leddit

jew-aware youtubers are from Sup Forums, it mostly goes one-way

I want more alt-lite newfags here, so we can mercilessly redpill them.

I interacted with a bunch of people from Sup Forums a few years back and they never once linked me here.

That comment just single-handedly redpilled thousands of normies about (((them))).

yeah i don't think people coming here is a bad thing, just saying that most of them come from youtube not from reddit

do you really believe that 900k people knew what they were doing?

When he said that advertisers should drop videos with objectionable content I dropped. Fuck him

he is a faggot i'm talking about the comments

Is it wrong that I love that video?
Makes me feel high energy.

They won't
They are to much of fucking normalfags they don't believe me when I tell them the history books lied about the Holocaust. Besides they can't stop circlejerking about Trump, they idolize "alt right" people which I think is the most cancerous shit ever, especially the term alt right. Please stop using it. Also they seem to be enamored with fucking Israel and normalfaggotry like Facebook and Twitter. Mass spread of Sup Forums ruins the board in terms of quality. I could give a shit less about redpilling, if somebody wanted something they would find out about it on their own, if it means keeping the board Sup Forums quality and not into some other social edit site.

strawpoll.me/12661315

God I love critical. This bedroom had me laughing but I might just be a stupid man

youtu.be/XiBnWHx8QiQ

This video* wtf autocorrect

Wut

AAAAAHHHHHH
this shit really pisses me off

youtube.com/watch?v=SUr8cLO2vzQ

Even Harmful Opinion calls out the Jew

Normies getting red pilled pisses you off ? Are you one of (((them)))?

So you want Sup Forums to stay a one dimensional hugbox ?

Don't get me wrong, i see your point but it's not about playing a game, it's about sharing an Idea.

Exactly, we have to advance in the future.
Normies getting redpilled is a good thing.

>Normies
Newfag detected.