Who here does not give a single fuck about Syria any more...

Who here does not give a single fuck about Syria any more? I will literally mute the TV or skip forward in a youtube news video if it's about Syria (or Syrian refugees). I'm so fucking done hearing about this shit. Who cares any more?

/sg/ cares

Who cares? Are you out of your fucking mind?

It's still the most important war going on right now as far as geopolitics goes imo, and there is always happenings. Plus just bringing it up is the easiest way to BTFO Obama/Clinton shills because they supported fucking al-Qaeda there and everyone knows.

eh white people logic-
>Who here does not give a single fuck about Syria any more? I will literally mute the TV or skip forward in a youtube news video if it's about Syria (or Syrian refugees). I'm so fucking done hearing about this shit. Who cares any more?

>months later refugees come pooring over into white people lands
>white people response: FUCKKKKKKK THEY TAKIN OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HUMANItY!!!!!!!!

Over exposure leading to apathy.

I wonder if this is what they're doing with the establishment paedos, drip feeding news about historical paedos, nothing ever happens to them until they're protected from punishment by death, eventually people become used to it and desensitised to it, and just accept it as the norm that they'll get away with it because they're above the law.

I never gave a shit in the first place
Fucking muslim shitholes

there are people I don't give a single fuck about. Many happen to live in syria, but these people live all over...

I dont give a fuck either, as long as eurocucks keep accepting the fugees

Hasn't Assad basically won? What is there to care about anymore?

The (((globalists))) have been resisted in Syria, so they're not going to let it go without fvcking it up. Unfortunately Drumpf is a clown and won't do anything to stop the continuation, so it will keep going on until one side totally loses, or until we have a base in Raqqa, etc.

Why did anybody care? It's just some stupid foreign conflict. It doesn't matter at all.
>what happens over there doesn't matter
>them coming over here is bad
Yeah, how could that make sense?

Wish we would prop a Kim Jong-un inspired Kurd in the country

Syria is totally insignificant. No one gives a shit about Syria except Israel, who want another stretch of land added to their fucking garbage dessert country.

That is the only reason anything is going on in Syria. Israel wants the southern portion for its Greater Israel plan.

It would be great if Iran just nuked the kikes and got it over with.

even around here people are like 'wait they're still at war?'

it's been what, 8 years now?

I give a shit about Syria because I want those fuckers to go back home and stop shitting all over Yurop.

Fucking leaf.

Most of yurop is already a lost cause, let the shitskins shit

>Hasn't Assad basically won?
Likely in the long term, but you should still send your digits to him and pray for his safety. Syria is by no means out of the jihadi waters yet.

We need to be absolutely certain of his victory because it's a historic turn for US foreign policy and a huge symbolic blow to the US-Israel-Saudi axis.

Anybody want to give me a quick rundown on the events in Syria over the last few years and how they have affected the international community?

>taking Sup Forums memes without a grain of salt
wew lad

I'm waiting for Israel to start showing their true colors while based Assad keeps doing his thing, and eventually Putin will get involved fucking over Israel, and then America will show up fashionably late the game like always and wreck some scrubs

This, we are quite literally supporting salafi jihadis (ahrar al sham, jaysh al-islam, etc) who are only fighting Assad because of their hatred for Alawites. Great way to redpill people on the hopelessness of islam and the eternal sunni-shia shitshow

>President Obama and Secretary Clinton support "moderate rebels" in Syria
>the plan is to get rid of Assad (Russian ally) and put in a Gulf Arab ally
>this would allow a pipeline from the Gulf of Arabia through Syria and Turkey to Europe
>this would fuck Russia's bargaining position as an energy power
>Russia has plans for an alternate pipeline, naturally
>Russia intervenes directly, shocking everyone
>Iran joins in too
>unfortunately these "moderate rebels" the West supported (before Trump flipped the table) are connected to al-Qaeda, they are jihadists
>Islamic State splits from al-Qaeda, being even more jihad-ier, and has Western weapons
>West looks like bad guys now, Trump has to clean up the mess

Impressive quick rundown.

>I only care about current events for their tingly stories, and when a plot line bores me I don't care about it anymore and look for the next shiny news story.

You are a faggot OP, you're the #1 reason why news is so gay: it's the market, people buy tingly sensationalism and so it is sold. I bet you're a conspiratard as well.

Lurk /sg/ a bit.

It's an art form.

Thanks, m8s