New poll proves women are leading the resistance

Are you scared, white bois?

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXBRCeyQ6D4
youtube.com/watch?v=bh2-LSgHqXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh oh, dumb women who need a baby put in them are coming for us!

>insulting someone because of physical characteristics they have no control of

Low, even for feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXBRCeyQ6D4

Nothing new, resistance against real progress.

that must be why it's doing so bad

They're a bit late since he's, y'know, in office.

Trump is never, and was never, going to take anything away from women. And what pisses me off the most is that when his presidency ends and they have all the rights they had when it started, they'll call it a victory on their part like they even made a difference. These people are fucking retards. We need a good war so bad...

even the punctuation in that sign is wrong. there shouldn't be a comma after vulgar.

Great. When we enter into Civil War 2.0, we'll have an even easier time winning.

WHAT ARE THEY RESISTING

Feminists want politicians to pander to them. They want their status as victims to be acknowledged so they can get special treatment. The last thing they want is equal rights.

Fuck, I'm literally shaking

I want new poll to go.

>#JUSTICEFORALL
>#EXCEPTALLTHEBABIESWEWANTTOKILL

>woman has feelings hurt
>can't find a reason so she blames the closest male thing, typically her partner
>holds a micro campaign to ruin his day
It's just real life relations on a larger scale

>fetus
>human
pick one

>opposing Trump
>the resistance
You don't even deserve a smug anime girl

>making big news of only just a small group of people in a very populated country

Nothing to worry about.

Trump

This is good news. We all know how well the temperance movement turned out.

ow gawd, ow jesuz, how will we ever recover?

Women are so stronk and resourceful, they don't need no man.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh2-LSgHqXQ

i bet thats what a middle class russian farmer in 1917 would have said about the bolsheviks

if r/the_donald is right about anything its getting out there and directly confronting the left at its protests and engaging in physical removal of communists

But white women voted for Trump sooooo

>New poll proves women are leading the resistance

It's actually quite a relief.

Women never work well in groups, ever.

good job op.

LOL European police at there finest

This

Trump IS the REAL resistance from the globalist status quo. Resistance from the swamp. Resistance from new world order

>bitches are the ones bitching the most
No shit.

>roaches think Hitler actually killed himself

Why is there a pic of a ranch?

Best thing you can do is find a good wife, have children, and protect them from the shit of society. This is not an easy task as most women have been corrupted, have the power of the state at their instant disposal, and children are constant targets for indoctrination. But if you are successful and live by example, you will do more to destroy the marxist agenda than any street protest ever could.

>Women are wasting their time fighting a hopeless fight while men are getting on with their lives

BRAVO

Creeped me out when I saw her. Women gotta stop trying to be men. It doesn't work, she just looks like a diseased little boy.

I wonder what she'd look like if she wasn't a dyke.

Nothing to worry then LUL

They will lead themselves straight into the mouth of the beast and this time men won't give a fuck.

Sucks to be them.

Reality

>God
>Women were a mistake

good thing we will have sex bots soon and can put this whole ordeal behind us

>the faces of misery

you fascists better watch yourselves. you wouldn't want to end up on the wrong side of history, would you?