Discussion thread about how we could create a perfect white race on mars if we only sent whites there

Discussion thread about how we could create a perfect white race on mars if we only sent whites there.

grow potatos

Yes the irish would be very helpful in that endevure

Are they growing weed on mars?

drug dealers and stoners will find a place no matter where civilization is

Musk's master plan.

>create a perfect white race
>if we only sent whites there.
you answered your own... ffs why do I even bother?

Nah, space doesn't have the marginal resources for stoners.

>tfw no Van Allen radiation belt

You'd need the same shielding on the surface that you'd need to get through the belts anyway. It's not hard.

The planet itself shields you from like half the radiation anyway, so it's not as bad.

Yeah, but it's not as nice as earth's shielding.

Completing the journey and actually living there are two different things. For instance, let's say I want to go on a journey to survey possible minerals to mine a few kilometers away. I have to ensure all of my equipment and myself are protected against solar winds, which will fuck up my land rover and kill me if we aren't protect. But if we had a Van Allen radiation belt, we wouldn't be in the situation. That's all I'm saying.

Hence going underground makes sense, until you can figure out a way of getting an atmosphere.

I've seen discussion on hanging a sort of wire-mesh electromagnetic 'shield' at the L1 point to block the solar wind, but that would be a big project (for you).

the problem is that Mars is a foreign environment. Given enough time up there, humans will evolve into something else.

Only send East Euros, if you sent West Euros who are naturally born genetic cuckolds they will invite all sorts of brown people over to satisfy their batshit insane altruistic tendencies.

Sure. We have similar issues on earth, to different degrees of difficulty. For example, offshore drilling is a huge pain in the ass.

It's much easier just to shield individual equipment at first.

I don't see this as a problem.

>For instance, let's say I want to go on a journey to survey possible minerals to mine a few kilometers away. I have to ensure all of my equipment and myself are protected against solar winds,

If it's a short trip, just go at night, when the planet is obstructing the solar wind. Beyond that, you're obviously taking some form of vehicle, which you can load up with radiation shielding and you'll be fine for 90+% of the time.

What do you mean?
Whites are originally from Mars and are the Martians.

Only let blond hair blue eyed people on since they are the only pure white people.

Have we even developed any sort of radiation protection that can protect against the solar winds though? That isn't something to just dismiss all willy nilly, that shit will fuck you up. Can we even protect against it with our current technology? I honestly don't even know this.

suit yourself, I'd rather remain in my natural environment.

No one was forcing you to go.

I was simply giving my opinion. Call it shitposting if you want, but there's no reason to get your panties in a wad.

Begora be! Tis like a utopia for me and my people! I'll gladly join the colony so long as there's whiskey to drink and women to beat!

>irish
>growing potato

Space famine when