www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/29/a-holocaust-survivors-pointed-message-about-ice-enforcement-history-is-not-on-your-side/
americangg.net/dead-criminals-family-complains/
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a movement.

So they want the information to be given to House Intel Committee and nobody has spoken WHAT the information is?

Is it normal to want everyone in HIC to see something in this way?

Why do leftists reflexively call for more immigration whenever there is a terror attack?

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/29/a-holocaust-survivors-pointed-message-about-ice-enforcement-history-is-not-on-your-side/

So, help me understand. You're saying the man, who LIVED under Nazi rule and personally EXPERIENCED the culture during that time, was persecuted, and SURVIVED the Holocaust - he doesn't have the authority to draw parallels between these two situations.

If he doesn't, then who does?

I DARE YOU to go find that man, stand in front of him face to face, and speak the same verbal diahrrea to him as you just did to us. Every word of it. Nah, actually I don't, because you don't have enough respect of history to understand and reflect on just how much pain is in his words. His and every other Holocaust survivor who is seeing history repeat itself in the country they escaped to for their safety.

I don't get it. He supposed to be the one who will save us from (((globalists))), and yet, his best friend is a Jew. His daughter is getting married to a Jew, and will convert to (((their))) religion. The financial system is still in (((their))) hands. Or he's just playing along to strike when it hurts the most?

>Trump supporters arent violent neanderth-

>/mystate/ on Fox
>It's for a kidnapping
FUCK YEAH OKLAHOMA REPRESENT

More brexit tears

Also, I looked around in their other threads, where they don't talk about politics. It seems people didn't like the new ghost in the shell movie. I liked it, watched it yesterday and I am now interested in the anime, do people really hate it that much?

Give me his address and I'll upload it on liveleak

OI VEY! DON'T FORGET THE SECOND GENERATION HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS!!!! THE TRAUMA IS PASSED ON!

Reminder that (((Schiff))) inhales demon cock daily.

I don't think you know where you are.

>Why do leftists double down?

Because that's all they have

>falling for a parody account

americangg.net/dead-criminals-family-complains/

Is this real?

SOMEONE please give me a run down on the NASA order. Is he giving enough money for me to be able to say I'm a Trump supporter in my laboratory or do I still have to lie and say I was a Bernie supporter?

You are trying too hard shill. Jews are always the victims thanks for reminding us virtuous goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

something YUUUGE is aproaching. I can just feel it in my bones!

It guts the story to make a flashy action movie. As a movie itself it's not bad, but I can definitely see why a fan of the series would be angry.

>keep doubling down, its coming, it has to be coming
>if it wasn't coming I wouldn't double down obviously

It is not even clear that the regular members of HIC are cleared to see them. Visiting a SCIF, especially a compartmented SCIF is completely routine. Schiff is playing for the ignorant on that. Silent on substance: SOP for democrats. The only reason to distribute to the entire committee is so that the dems can A/B test various deceptive narratives about what they say, hoping like hell they can get them classified as evidence so they never become public. One Fox gets copies, no one will doubt who the treasonous fuckup was. (Bongo, et. al.)

Cry more, bitch

>Theres no such thing as the perfect candid-

He's going to Make Space Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo

Have money for space exploration, cut from climate science.

Win-win. On both cases.

Well, they DID have to compress into 2 hours right, what did you expect?

As a movie itself, I really liked it. Did it cover the first series or the first movie, or what?

thanks for the reply.

>once Fox gets copies.
Any info on when?

What's with the video game forum spam above, get that shit into Sup Forums

bernie doesn't have anyone though

he even lost the primaries

Drumpf är körd!

What happened?

And how can we make Dallas red again?

>Doesn't know about neogaf

But what though?
Checked

>All college educated white women are worthless and watch HGTV
>not me though

>Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of Jacob Redfearn, says his grandson made a bad choice but didn’t deserve to die. “What these three boys did was stupid,” said Leroy Schumacher to ABC News. “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die.”

>Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.

Every fucking time.

What's going on here? Who's making all these threads about /my boy/?

Seems a little suspicious...

Complaining that their children got killed for committing a felony. Gets those almonds grinding.

Bernie is aging like a physicist.

>party burned a biliion dollars on Hillary
>Republicans have the money!

>'pedes

Trump will start order 66

>Republicans have the money!
Dems spent it all

I really liked her and Alec Baldwin in 30 Rock. Turns out they're both liberal cucked.

>manlets will never learn

Happens all the time. Does anyone have the article of the mom who said her burglar son was just taking money to buy shoes for school?

Dallas is gone my man, I had to spend a couple weeks there and it seemed like nothing but Mexicans and Middle Easterners, how does it manage to have more Mexicans than all the cities west of it and closer to Mexico?

>the fight was unfair
Did he challenge him to a fucking duel?

"Damn you, she-goyim!"

Again:

> Tina fey
> part of the Palin character assassination machine in 08 that helped Obama win
> upset that it didn't work in 16, lashes out

It is not a coincidence Palin was the first high profile Trump endorsement. She was at the same crosshairs they put Trump later, they shared enough enemies to fill up a building.

Bernie, you couldn't even beat TED CRUZ on a CNN DEBATE where the moderators FAVORED AND GAVE YOU ADVANTAGES. When are you going to admit you're living in denial?

THANK YOU, SEAN

I haven't seen the movie and I'm not big on GitS, but my understanding is that the movie plot is pretty much made up and they change a few things in the story to make it fit.

It hard to go from a cool harden veteran to a muh strong woman.
And for the anime, pick the 1995 movie then the two series.
Also recommend the manga for lighter tune.

ʙRᴀᴀᴀᴀp

>tfw the shills return as soon as the horse vaginas disappear

Really makes you think

war on plebbit going on right now r place

It took 3 weeks to catch up to Kanye West. In 1-2 hours Trump will become the 43th most followed on twitter.

Why not a pokemon battle? That would be fair, they all go one after another, and if they win, they can loot his house

>Liberals would advocate for this

>couldn't even beat TED CRUZ

To be fair, he IS a champion debater

Ecuadorian election is today. Which can put Julian's asylum at risk.

>Republicans have the money
>Because Hillary spent so much that the billionaires and multinationals aren't shelling out to the DNC anymore

Groupies everywhere.

Yeah, instead he should've just died, right there, leaving all his goods to be redistributed fairly among the temporary visitors that were in a less fortunate financial situation than him. Fucking male cis scum!

gg get gud bitch

Awoovement~

DEFEND THIS DRUMFP

FUKCING FEDEND THIS

>Ted "Master Debater" Cruiz

>3 teenagers
>bringing skinny jeans to a gunfight

It seems that you guys aren't aware of the situation. After all, you still support Trump, and I have never seen anyone criticizing him for this relationship with (((them))). But if it would be Hillary playing along with (((them))), you guys would spit acid in her face because she wants nothing but pain and suffering.

You know, the families have no money, but after making a comment like that I would sue them anyways. Two of the robbers were minors so their parents are responsible for their actions. You'll never see a penny, but at least it fucks their lives up that much more.

HEY GOY JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE BREAKS INTO YOUR HOME WITH A WEAPON DOESN'T GIVE THE HOMEOWNER A RIGHT TO KILL HIM.JUST LET HIM TAKE YOUR SHIT AND IF YOU DIE WELL ATLEAST YOU CAN DIE KNOWING YOU HELPED A POOR GUY OUT. HE JUST NEEDS TO SUPPORT HIS KIDS GOY.

Ah, I see. Well, as an outsider, I really didn't mind it, it was still a good movie. I did wonder why there were white people and fucking niggers in japan, don't know if that's a thing in the anime, or it was done for (((Diversity))) purposes

I still have eva on my manga backlist, will keep it in mind

Reminder that Hillary LITERALLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE, whereas DRUMPF DIDN'T; MAKING HIM A LOSER!!!!! (in regards to the popular vote)

A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!! (in regards to the popular vote)

Slow day for Very Fake News?

Yesterday felt like more of a crazed fever dream than it did an April Fools prank.

>They let him grab their pussy just cause he's famous

It was fun to see redditors get purged desu

forgot to mention: in the top left corner

That's how it works in europe, actually. It's the worst in UK, but I heard of instances where people went to prison even here in poland for defending themselves against a fucking burglar. America truly is the last free country in the world

Maybe if her throat weren't so sore she might have told people that she was dying

We should invite the ponyboys back more often.

They want to see how he handles his balls. They heard he has a firm grip on things.

Just dropping by, giving a friendly Bump.

Past KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I feel bad for Bernie, his tweets are only getting 2k likes now, he was supposed to be the outsider revolutionary that won the whitehouse

>elizabeth rodrigez
>robbery mastermind

mexican intellectuals

GITS is great, but a lot of the media tends to have long, philosophical mental masturbation sessions between characters. I did not like the first movie. Loved Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig. No exposure to the rest. Want to see the movie but probably won't.

THREAD ADVERTISING IS AGAINST THE RULES.

STOP LARPING FAGGOT

OUT OUT OUT!

>Inviting horsefucker degeneracy

I would have voted for him if it was him vs Hillary
I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a BLM shill

He has more important things to tend to.

Thanks for the bump my pyrazoidal thread

Checks out.
All the Proud Whites with Frontier spirts went to America and South Africa.
It is the people who have their serfdom genetically encoded in them that remain in Europe.
At least that is the case of western Europe, seems to be a different situation in eastern Europe.

DON'T GIVE EM THEIR COAT
GET EM OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

We can always meet them halfway

Not all the states are this free, if he was in somewhere like Vermont it might turn out differently. Fucking love stand your ground laws. It helps that Oklahoma is redder than the devil's dick so if he was tried in front of his peers he would definitely get off scott free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

>not realizing they are chemo against reddit

I hope it remains so we can use it as a bunker if every needed