Be white

>Be white
>Wake up
>Take a step outside into the sunlight
>immediately filled with a sense of euphoria and well-being
>get compliments on my tan, a golden bronze not possible for other races
>only need sunscreen at the beginning of summer before my body adapts
>At the end of summer, my skin becomes lighter to absorb more of the sun's vital rays to produce vitamin D in much greater quantities than darker complected people

Why do non-whites think that whites hate the sun and that we will die if we spend a day at the beach? Are they delusional or just jealous?

niggers think having extra melanin makes them magical

>only need sunscreen at the beginning of summer before my body adapts

Bad news m8, you're not white.

based truth

Potato nigger that evaporates at temperatures above 10C thinks he can criticise people on being white. Kek lmao XD.

>Are they delusional or just jealous?
Well they have to say something other than "muh dik"

the guy on the right looks exactly like my brother wtf

Niglets living in the north actually develop autism is massive numbers because their skin doesn't absorb the vitamin D

As if you would know what's white you fucking potato nigger.

Nah senpai. You potato niggers arent white. Just because you live in caves doesnt mean white people that can get a nice tan going are not white. You think Julius Caesar or Marcus Aurelius was as pale as your faggot ass?

Pink skin is the best
Palefags arent even white

Sorry to break it to you, but you are not really white Pablo.

True whites burn up to a crisp, and take weeks of painstakingly applying lotion day after day for over a week, sitting on a beach, to start tanning properly.

On my annual beach trips, it is not common for me to get very bad sunburns on the first day because I missed a spot with lotion, even though I reapply every hour. Also, I do not start to become tan until the very last day.

This is what it means to be white, shitskin.

that's some very aryan-looking lads you got there

>t. pasty white anglo
Whites who trace their ancestry back to the continent can tan. I know it because my ancestry is French Norman, and I tan every summer without the need for sunscreen.

My skin goes bronze like that, but I have blue eyes.

Am I even white? (Tfw don't care anyway because bitches love me)

Wrong. That's either due to them being environmentally/dietarily/pharmas-from-childhood unhealthy or being from the few areas in europe that are quite dark (britain is a good example of this)

Euros from even cold places tan well because snow = brightness. Nordics get golden skin, germans get golden skin, Spaniards get golden skin.

My gf looks pale af then when she goes into the sun she turns olive. She's of scottish & iberian descent

So what are you saying? I am not white?

>iberian
She's a arab shitskin

Britain has so little sun that people from there are not going to tan unless they have certain ancestries (the more indigenous brit phenotypes eg welsh)

Honestly though I think the biggest reason for anglo paleness, apart from the obvious lack of sun is environmental and dietary shitness, and living inside concrete fucking boxes in concrete cities.

Ever seen an ethnically british builder?

They're not pale

>t. rotting innard man

Allowing snowniggers to exist was a mistake, hopefully rectified soon

you should avoid tanning when possible it ages the skin and causes wrinkling and age spots

ideally if you apply sun screen every day your skin will be younger and healthier than those that don't and especially those that love sun tanning

Do people unironically believe this

Welsh here. Plenty of Sun here, m8. Enough to burn an Englishman to a crisp lol.

>t. Swarthy Welshman

No, I'm saying that different euros tan at different rates depending on the light levels where they come from. If there is virtually no sun you need to be pale to absorb the vitamin D. This is why greenlandics for example aren't pale, because even though its cold, its bright af because of the snow, they also eat so much meat that they get vitamin D from animal sources

You say that like I didn't know you were going to say that. She is not in the least arab, indigenous iberians/basque peoples resemble the welsh/irish. Indigenous northern europeans who have never intermixed with anyone apart from neanderthals. If you knew anything about europeans beyond "BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES ALL OF SPAIN AND ITALY WERE REPLACED BY NORTH AFRICANS" you'd know this. She looks white and is confirmed white ancestry wise going back 5 generations, that's enough of an error margin for me

Yeah that's what I said.

To be honest I think the pasty anglo thing is more of a meme. Most of us, even englishmen can tan, passively and easily if you're not a retard. Protip: prehistoric peoples didnt lie around on a beach in direct sunlight for 12 hours. But if you spend all day in an office wearing full body clothes then of course you'll stay pale af

t. someone who both freckles and tans, probably even combination of indigenous welsh phenotypes, redheaded scots and a few saxons

The guys in your pic are definitely not white.

>ideally if you apply sun screen every day
Enjoy your cancer, you retarded corporate shill

>look it up i'm not joking, sunscreen is only promoted to cause more skin cancer and thus scare more people into 'needing it' and to cover up the fact that its not the sun thats the problem but the holes in the ozone layer

>had my legs in the sun for 10 minutes in Spain
>burnt so bad I had a sack of skin on my leg that would fill up with water in the pool

Am I white enough?

>be white
>wake up
>take a step outside into the sunlight
>immediately filled with a sense of uneasiness
>get snarky comments on my paleness while my skins starts to turn red, a sunburn that's haunting me
>need sunscreen everytime I step into the sun during summer, my body never adapts
>start sweating like shit while being covered in sunscreen, I'm also pretty hairy, summertime is literally hell for me
>at the end of summer I fall to my knees and wonder how I survived, hoping next time won't be as horrible

story of my life brah

>his skin can't shapeshift from snownigger white to sandnigger brown according to the environment
LMAO nice race faggots

this

I always wear sunscreen because too much sun causes wrinkles.

.2 neetbuxs have been deposited

sunscreen is only needed in a state of bodily acidosis. fix your adrenal glands and kidneys and you will not need that awful damaging cream (((sold))) to you by them.

I used sunscreen on my face last year and it gave me three giant swollen zits on my forehead that have now left permanent scars. Never again

Are they ottermode?