Well Sup Forums what's your thoughts on milo?

well Sup Forums what's your thoughts on milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/16/the-princess-bride-is-objectively-terrible/
youtube.com/watch?v=EnNPh_NjdBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a faggot

Typical kid that got raped and became a brain-damaged faggot. I don't hate him. I pity him.

He's a pedo

I never liked these attention seeking fake right wing celebrities. He makes some good points, but obviously i cant stand more than 10 minutes of him. Read Evola, Nietzsche, Plato, and listen to Jared Taylor if you want to have a good grasp of what the right wing nationalism is really about. 14

Controlled opposition and kike shill. Anyone else who tells you otherwise is a uninformed r/the_donald fag

He's a based Faggot. Why the hate?

He served his purpose: taking on campus feminists and blowing up their arguments by being an a protected minority. When he tried to speak for us, he fucked up. When he tried taking on higher level opponents than campus SJWs, he fucked up. His fall was inevitable. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone on our side who dug up his kiddie related degeneracy.

He's a kike.

Like him. He does everything right

A very entertaining and an important character. Not the type of person I would like ever hanging out, I think. Very narcissistic.

He's a nigger loving, degenerate faggot whom unfortunately, is always strawmanned/associated with Sup Forums by normies.

he pushes our agenda and the left cant say shit so i like him. no homo

Colluding with pepe astroturfers c'mon bruh

Useful idiot.

fuckin pedo.

>kike
>faggot
>pedo
>nigger lover

Lol Eckssday SJW OWNED!!!1!1!1!

never liked him from the get go because i saw him taking a movement and applying his name for free media im glad his pedo thing sunk him as all the gays are normal trump supporters too thing was total bullshit

good riddance. he was a weirdo.

he'll suicide.

Fags need to die.

he's a whore, whether it be for money, attention, or dick.

Literally some edgy faggot

But a cool edgy faggot like Freddy Mercury

hes a gay swimming in a stew of chunky
leftists, normies, and thrill seekers and circus geeks.

He's an interesting guy. He's a conflicted bowl of spaghetti, because of his fucked up childhood, and denial of sexual abuse in his youth. He tries to ignore his problems, possibly because of pride and stubbornness, starting conflicts with delusional liberals just so he can focus with the situation at hand, and not think about his past and how much of a fucked up mess he truly is. He's literally the only Jew I feel bad for, because he's an actual victim, but refuses to accept it.

He's not /ourguy/, despite shills trying to prop him up as such, but not /ourfoe/ either. He isn't a pedo either. I still don't know why that debunked claim keeps being used

he's an overly shilled faggot. He got outed as a pedo recently. Thinks boyfucking is beneficial for the boys.

What is this? An even-handed, cogent post on my Sup Forums?

He's a faggy attention whore but I'm glad he exists. He makes the new conservative movement (alt-right if you will) more accessible for homosexuals and other centrists. He shows that conservativism isn't just for old white people, nazis, religious nutjobs and rednecks.

He was great at his role, but he fucked up bigly with his pedo comments. I hope he'll make a comeback.

He's more useful to us than leftists so we should probably not be shitting on him more than we shit on leftists.

He 'said' he has some jewish ancestry from like 10 generations ago on his mother's side. Assuming he's not bullshitting anyway...

He's more Greek than Jewish.

Why does he shill for circumcision so hard?

Nothing wrong with good pedophilia(man with little girl), it's just bad when it's fags raping boys.

Who's That?

Pedophile faggot and controlled opposition by the fucking jews

faggot with some ok opinions

Which is worse, getting molested and turning gay or getting bullied so much you become a nu-male cuck?

no you are a fucking degenerate nigger. Fuck women. Not children. Jesus christ i would gas you

nu-male cuck because at least getting molested wasn't your fault and you happened to turn gay

Homosexual and a pedophile apologist, I sincerely suspect he himself is a pedophile too. He has no place in the right, or as a conservative.

Does anyone have a video to this moment? I can't find it.

wew that's a pretty strong implication you got there. mind if i save it?

Where's the money from the white scholarship fund?

>psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

40% of homosexuals are pedophiles, and they are represented in cases of sexual abuse, despite not being such a large number of the population. If niggers are more prone to crime, homos are more prove to abusing children.

Nuff said.

Pedo Jewish controlled opposition

He was useful until the mainstream media slammed him down.

I hope he gets a second wind. We need more provocateurs.

he's cute

He is lit a homo, nigger cock sucker, kike and degenerate
notpostingimagethatgetsyoubanned.jpg
>disgusting

Apparently his Wikipedia page says his Jewishness comes from his maternal grandmother on his mother's side, so he's "technically" juden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
>The demographics of sexual orientation and gender identity in the United States have been more accurately studied in the social sciences in recent decades. In the first large-scale government survey measuring Americans’ sexual orientation, the NHIS reported in July 2014 that 1.6 percent of Americans identify as gay or lesbian, and 0.7 percent identify as bisexual.

Yep, it's the dark side of faggotry that liberals do not want to acknowledge. Fucking pencil necks piss me off, because they want everyone (((equal))), but will do everything they can not to be confrontational other groups, even if it means turning a blind eye on their cultural taboos

oops didn't give you your (you) regarding the pederasty in the fag community

took the gay and trolling to far
poor guy got too carried away.

Ignore it, doesn't matter. Reality is not changing because you're too weak to accepted, sooner or later you'll crash.

the old fags always hate on the new fags

the circle of faggotry

I fucking hate this dude. He to this day withstands the names of people he met at parties that were with young children and protects them like heard of sheep. Also he is a tranny.

>Fuck women. Not children
Women are babies, girls are for pleasure.

He's a damaged degenerate man, but he espouses a viewpoint I sympathize with, albeit in an overly-confrontational manner at times which does him no good
As a man who was sexually abiused he is in a great position to take on the pedo underground too, but I fear he may have too many skeletons in his closet that will stop him getting more involved (he has exposed pedos in the past, so kudos for that too)

Lol you got raped

Ask yourself why the left was so afraid of him they figuratively cut out his tongue.

Dont know if he is /ourguy/ but our enemy hates him and thats good enough for me.

It's funny because it's true

You probably deserved it

Only Reddit likes him.

definitely a jew

i appreciate how he memes on lefties tho

this

He's the most fun, most charismatic conservative in public life. And this is just the beginning.

does he still even do anything? seems the libs attacking him for saying some seedy paedo shit did him in

Total class act. Probably has a huge cock

There is literally nothing more degenerate than being a gay bottom

Is he still relevant?

Annoying, dime a dozen pedo. I never found him to be clever.

Faggot.

I hate him but it was pretty comfy watching commies get butthurt.

Calm down the guy just writes satire, he's not serious

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/16/the-princess-bride-is-objectively-terrible/

>Evola
He is not white, he would be disliked by all the other people you listed

>Nietzsche
He would support transgenderism

>Plato
Very left-wing

>Jared Taylor
Again, he would dislike Plato and Evola

I wanna ride his party bus

Gay jew Greek faggot larping as my religion.

He belongs in the harry potter chambers of secret gas.

Shut up, you leaf.

Plato is piece of shit.

No shit.

What can I say, I was a sexy kid

His voice is unbelievably annoying.

Also I'm bisexual and he makes me hate gay people. He's just an edgy tryhard retard who says things simply to piss people off

If you want to follow a gay red-pilled right-wing Brit then follow Douglas Murray, that guy is brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=EnNPh_NjdBg

Nice try not-Milo, but you're role-playing. The real Milo is in America right now.

>Gay
>Redpilled

Choose one faggot

I'll be whoever you want me to be, Daddy

He's a degenerate who sucks nigger dick.

He's a cutie. Shame about the gay thing.

I'm fucking retarded. I thought you were pretending to be Milo but didn't read the thread.

You just said daddy, like Milo would.

The plot thickens . . .

Kill yourself dude

>
pls have cancer

a well-spoken gay jew who leans slightly right

/thread