youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers.

Niggers?

Yeah, it's niggers.

Negros

To be more accurate, Democrat gibs enabled niggers.

Niggerinos, at it again

The walking dead?

Regression

Lbj

Certain people that always claim "We wuz kangz!" but who can't even into basic civilization.

Devolving back into Africa.

japs crashed the american car market
everyone with a brain followed work out of the city

look, the house on the right fixed the steps

Gibs enabled niggers for the win. Tip top kek

People with high melanin content in their skin who are loud and demand welfare.

>2009
That's when it was just got from bad to worse

The house on the left was probably abandoned shortly after the recession, I'm assuming the owner is the white man in the photo, must have left the neighborhood in frustration of it being overrun with nigs. The house on the right remained occupied so yeah they would fix small things like that.

Seems antithetical to everything we know about this sad shit hole.

>open bonfire in the street like some african shithole

L M A O

When do we re-colonize Detroit? A block like that needs to be claimed and defended, whatever bank owns the deed can go fuck themselves.

I sometimes wish it worked that way. You'd probably end up getting raided by a SWAT team.

>police force being used to make sure nobody cleans up abandoned properties
Then I hope the city burns, an uncontrolled blaze that lasts for days and scours whole square miles of blight while nobody arrives to battle it. Let nature reclaim Detroit if we're going to actively stop any effort to fix up the place.

i doubt theres a single MiAnon whos actually been through detroit in this thread. Theres no salvaging detroit untill you remove the kebabs in Dearborn and find a way to deal with the niggers of Detroit, which a Brick mansion(IMDB Brick Mansion if you havent seen it yet) solution where the bad parts are walled off, could work. BTW try being white and going down Gratiot in Detroits Eastpointe neighborhood......

>Fuck'n scorched earth!

Seriously, it makes no sense, but moving in and taking over a neighborhood is still, technically illegal, and you would be seen by the law as nothing more then glorified squatters. After the 2008 debacle, I forget exactly and can't rattle off the numbers, but the number of houses that just sat abandoned for fucking years, with no one in them because no one could afford them, they then fell into disrepair and were condemned, not just in Detroit but nationally... it was and still is fucking disgusting. Banks don't give a fuck. Must'nt fuck up the housing market, that's our job!

I squatted about 2 years ago while in CA and all I could think of how much of a waste it was to let a nice home turn to a pile of shit. It was tragic to think of those places just falling apart while people sleep in the streets.

Urban american b-ball players

Niggers.

>Police force being used to enforce criminal trespass laws to make sure dirty squatters don't cause explosions from their bad meth cooks

Seems good to me.

>this row of unoccupied houses that are already half-burned will surely sell if only we let them sit on the market a while longer!
You're insane for siding with the banks on this one user, not that I have any love for methlabs but you make it sound like that's the only population of people who squat.

More likely they wouldn't intervene until you actually killed someone. Then the banks would wait until you cleaned up the land enough for it to be valuable again. Then as rightful owners they send in the swat team to remove everyone and resell the land to some gib me dats. Who will then promptly proceed to destroy it again.

Remember what happened last time people got too lax about squatting and laws and shit?

Squatters are shit and only attract more transients.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

>I'm once bitten twice shy babe.

Sounds about right. Not a fucking thing to be done about it either. To think there was once a time in this country that all you had to do was ride west and plant a flag in the ground. Nowadays, better pay that mortgage and those property taxes, bitch.

Thanks Obama!!!