Why do (((they))) shill so hard for getting your flu shot? It's fucking creepy...

Why do (((they))) shill so hard for getting your flu shot? It's fucking creepy. You walk in Walgreens or Rite Aid and there are signs and balloons "FREE FLU SHOT!!". I've never gotten a flu shot and never gotten the flu.

What are the kikes up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/11/cia-fake-vaccinations-osama-bin-ladens-dna
humansarefree.com/2017/01/biologist-proves-measles-isnt-virus.html?m=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last week, I heard over the intercom in one of those stores "now get your second flu shot!"

I get the shot every year, it works

We have a society in the west that is absolutely intolerant of any opinion or belief outside the accepted status quo. Any differing view point is taken to mean you are a liability to yourself and others; meanwhile personal responsibility is virtually non-existant.

This is all you need to know in order to make sane and rational decisions.

I'll just leave this here

Also OP please stop saying "YOUR flu shot". Look at the wording. Even that shows you have been partially brainwashed. It is A flu shot. Not YOURS. It is only YOURS if you are attached to it, or requiring it, or mandated it.

No. It is a poisonous item that you DO NOT have to have. It is not YOURS. It is not THE shot. It is A shot, and it is not necessary.

How do you think the RFID chips will become distributed?

Why do you think there is a huge rise in chronic fatigue syndrome and other autoimmune illnesses?

havent gotten a shot since i was a child, i never get sick, doctors are no better then mechanics with their jew advice

Syphilis isn't a virus.

>allowing random people at walgreens to inject (((serum))) directly into your bloodstream

How's being sterile working out for you?

Why pol blames Jews for flu. You used to blame us for the Plague too. Hope you all die of either one.

I get one because it's offered free at work and the last time I got the flu, i thought i was dying.

That was the first time since elementary school that i had caught it though and i probably wouldn't go out of my way to get one.

You only take these when youre very young to give your immune system a boost.

The flu is a meme disease.

>not believing in medicine

You people are the fucking worst

>You used to blame us for the Plague too. Hope you all die of either one.
We are. A plague of immigration.

Also.

If you die from the flu you have a cuck tier immune system and don't deserve to pass on your genes desu

These statistics are misleading.
Does the chance of death mean the number of people who died out of the total population or out of those carrying the disease or getting the shot?

>Reverse grip

well, at least she'll stop complaining now
fucking women ~ bitching all the time

>It is uncommon to die from diseases that are vaccinated against

Whoever made this chart should be gassed.

im not pro or anti, but that chart is pretty flawed bud. there is no way to know how many people would die from the diseases they were vaxed against if they werent

This.

The advertising implies there's a shot out there with your name on it. And it's mandatory, like filing YOUR taxes.

Considering I'm a father of 3 I don't think that's an issue. Post some scientific evidence that the flu shot is associated with that.

>I've never gotten a flu shot and never gotten the flu.

Same

Flu shots are a tax on stupid hypochondriacs

Hes not blaming (((you))) for the flu, hes blaming (((you))) for pushing vaccines
i thought kikes where so supposed to be smart

Here, a health secretary of state once ordered for one billion euro of vaccine which weren't used. Then she went work for the pharmaceutical company. The word you're searching for is corruption. And i do think it is that simple.

>Guide to Interpreting VAERS Case Report Information
>When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

This

If you actually die from the flu, it's probably meant to happen because you are such a useless peice of shit.

I been getting a flu shot every year. For some reason I have moobs now. I am overweight, but I noticed a decrease in energy and a increase for sweets when I started taking them for work. They are required and I am not in the health industry. I'm really perplexed, I've never had man boobs before in my entrie life.

Listen up all you antivaxx bigots. My 92 year old grampa is in the hospital right now and he is too sick to get the flu shot. If he were to ever get the flu he would die. What you all need to do is get the flu shot every year to create a herd immunity. If you don't inject the vaxxines into yourself every year my grampa might die you selfish assholes.

Most of you don't know what the true "flu" is. When you have the real flu, you'll be spending 2 weeks feeling like you're going to die.

That 3 day sickness you get sometimes that's "bad" is nothing.

I was in San Diego in 2000 and a nasty flu came through. The entire city shut down for 2 weeks. It was running on skeleton crew mode only and stores usually had the bare minimum to keep them open.

The real question is why was her throat so sore?

>doesn't know what mix grip is called
>pretends to lift while using an anime picture

>I been getting a flu shot every year. For some reason I have moobs now. I am overweight, but I noticed a decrease in energy and a increase for sweets when I started taking them for work. They are required and I am not in the health industry. I'm really perplexed, I've never had man boobs before in my entrie life.
This is the single most American post I have ever fucking seen. My brain is alight at the freedom I am witnessing.

I got my first flu shot last october because my friend works in the occ. health department where I work. Biggest mistake ever. Not only did I get sick a week after the shot I've gotten sick every month since. Before this I got sick just once a year. Never fucking again.

Hook grip is hard. I feel the bar slipping if i don't reverse grip.

Last time had flu was I think in 2008 or 2009, when swine flu 'pandemic' was going around. Literally spend 5 days sleeping in bed and drinking tea with paracetamol.

Flu shots are snake oil at best, or most likely secretly change your dna and shit, turn you into a good goy.

I should really throw out my lifting shoes and get some of them toe gloves

>only niggers and autists don't understand this

If you won't get a shot, at least hide in your room all day when you get sick so you don't give it to children or old people.

>I've never gotten a flu shot and never gotten the flu.

Same here, and I am around people with flu every winter - in the subway, at work, etc.

Or maybe sometimes I have a flu but it passes with light symptoms like a common cold and I don't have to take sick days or something.

>Lets die from polio and rabies because Im schizophrenic
Im glad youre culling yourself from the genepool

This was pretty spot on
Great insight, user.

I'm not gonna take the inoculation Jew just because your grandfather is old.

Same here. Never got the flu shot, never got the flu. Seems like the people I know that get a flu shot are the ones that get the flu soon after. People seem to forget that our immune system is extremely powerful and shooting yourself up with every little shot or vaccine possible and taking painkillers all the time weakens our immune system (kills your liver too).

Military here, they force us to get these flu shots every year. It's a huge pain in the ass/arm. Oh and yes, we're not allowed to know everything that's in them. I've asked and been told to stop asking questions and get back to work.

hope he dies soon, faggot

This is why England went from the biggest world power to a shitty third world country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really how well? I am 31 and have never had the flu. I've even been around people with it. Never get the flu shot. Does it work that well?

Nanomachines son.

Because influenza outbreaks can kill millions.

Got the flu this year, it was fucking awful.
Nearly a week of a sore throat that made it hard to eat or drink anything. Then that spread into a sinus infection.

If there is one piece of healthcare that the US government should be involved in, it's herd immunity

>WHY IS THERE A RISE IN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES

because our society is more hygienic and our immune systems need something to attack, so without germs they fuck up our own bodies instead.

Don't worry, I'm sure they test them to make sure they be safe n effective.

>1 post by this ID

I understand vaccines against really bad stuff, and while I also understand the genuine use of flu shots, still not sure it's a good idea.

>gets flu shot every year
>fights in jew wars
good goy

This explains you.

Are Poo in Loos the true superhumans then?

Getting the flu shot is one of the most cucked/beta things you can do. Just had my 2nd kid, the horror in the hospital faces when we refuse flu shots and my wife told them she didnt get a flu shot, i love it

flu is only dangerous for the very youngs and the elders.

Got the flu once when i was 14/15 it was bad
but not dangerous, if you are an adult there is no need to worry about the normal flu.

>everyone in the military sees combat

Your table is pretty shitty m8. It doesn't mean shit.

it's not Jews you paranoid dumbass it's your civic fucking responsibility. don't get your flu shot? well guess what, maybe you contract the flu and pass it on to some elderly fucker with a shitty immune system and he dies prematurely because your dumbass didn't want to get a needle in his arm

god I hate you people sometimes. not EVERYTHING is the fucking ZOG. go get your shot dipshit

Ever heard the phrase "correlation does not imply causation"?

>Not making friends with mechanics to get honest work done

They're selling you something you don't need for the most part. They select the strains that they think will be prevalent that year. You also don't need to get immunized every year because you retain immunity for a long time. In reality if you want to get the shot all you need to do is get one for three years in a row then you're good for a decade.

theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/11/cia-fake-vaccinations-osama-bin-ladens-dna

> the Government totally isnt up to anything nefarious with vaccine programs

Sure there is. Epidemiologists can calculate that to the 100,000 or by town or county. Statistics for medicine is a pretty well-developed field.

The degenerate masses love to get pumped up, hooked in.

They fear loneliness due to the abandonment they felt when their parents divorced, so it's all about getting together, being together, mixing it up.

every social retard falls under the autism spectrum
real actual autism makes you non-functional in society

Yes, but it applies to assuming that a vaccine works because it correlates with the disease diminishing.

Uh, kid.... hate to break it to you, but your grandpa is never going to "get better".

Because it is required in order for the coming ethnovirus to work.

For a second there I thought that was a headline about your mother's activities last night.

its a deep muscle injection actually

Without herd immunity the chances to die from those contagious diseases would be much higher of course. Anti-vaccing makes sense on a personal level, not so much on a societal one.

There is no way to know what's in the flu shot. Even if there were, there is no legal recourse you can take against them. The people themselves admit that the "flu shot" is untested when they administer it.

At best you're a guinae pig, at worst a victim.

What better way to inject a large portion of the population with something shady than with a shit that cannot be traced or punished?

i have a doctor that wears those toe-glove "shoes".
i'm going to put in a formal request to change physicians. you just can't trust a guy that wears those

When I was young, about 10 or so.

I contracted a very deadly strain of flu. I was hospitalized for almost 2 weeks. They said I had a possibility of dying. IT was terrible. Anyway, i ended up beating it.

Ever since then I have never got the Flu again, I think my body just knows how to kill it. So I never had the need to get Flu Shots or any of that stupid shit.

This is such a shifty argument. They use it in California to advocate compulsory vaccination. If all the other kids are vaccinated, and the disease does not exist in society, then how is me not being vaccinated going to put vaccinated people at risk? You know the biggest risk especially in California is bringing diseased spics into our public schools.

>Come on, goy, you need this vaccine

If you do that our immune system will get weaker over times.

agreed. as demonstrated by these two posts:

autist

nigger

because you could catch it and infect other people with shittier immune systems like kids

t. Israeli's armed forces

Nice complete fucking lack of argument

"This" is why people like me are being replaced by third-worlders actually. We invented the 1984 dystopia, but the indigenous people are too barbarically free-spirited to accept it without chemical castration and a police state.

I have the best immune system in the whole world. I don't need a shot, all my co workers fall ill every year and I get a headache and a sore throats at worst. If you need a flu shot you might be weak.

Fluuuuuuu shots are weaponized autism and more. Straight up biological weaponry to emaciate the weak and stifle uprisings of free through by targeting crucial components of the immune system with a host of alien tech and aborted baby bits.

Why are white blood cells called white?

It's worst for children as they are most supsceptable. Colostrum is the vaccination for newborns. Drinking urine is an auto-vaccination anytime anyplace and can reverse all kinds of damage and disease.

The medical industrial complex must fall.

>the coming ethnovirus

The one that kills everyone without the jew gene?

>Reverse grip
/fit/ is shit, and I haven't been there in years.

Is Reverse grip an meme or can I just assume /fit/ is still retarded, weak, and awful?

same, shits not good for you. cant believe ppl sign up for that shit

your coworkers are just taking days off m8

Free thought*

Gut bacteria balances can determine the personality of developing children. The more you know...

The thing that gets me is that my work place offers flu shots but doesn't require it. I've been there three years now and turned down all of the flu shots. Over these three years I've seen the flu shot offered and then a couple months later a warning is posted saying something to the effect of:
>There is a strain of flu that was not included in your flu shot this year. If you get sick, please stay home as the vaccine may not protect you this year.
It's just strange that every year they put out a shot that utterly fails to predict the strains that will end up going around. It seems futile and I'd rather avoid sticking shit in my body that I can fight off with my own immune system. That said, I haven't got sick yet because I wash my hands and face a reasonable number of times each day and use alcohol based hand cleaner when I'm not able to wash my hands.
I'm not a hypochondriac either, but I work in healthcare and I know I'm around all kinds of shit throughout the day.

More of that probably has to do with women having kids later

For a small fee of course.

*rubs hands together*

And this is why we'll likely never eradicate another disease thanks to right-wing retards like you people.

It's not YOUR shot

It's A shot

stop being literally p r o g r a m m e d. Wake the fuck up before its too late

humansarefree.com/2017/01/biologist-proves-measles-isnt-virus.html?m=0