Feminist's are fleeing Sweden

> We want more diversity! Against hate and bigotry!
> We hate you racist white men
> Stop harassing me white man! Down with Patriarchy
.....Muslim's infest Sweden and now enforce sharia law i.e. abuse women which women wanted.
> Wh....why isn't the white men stopping this. H..help us.
> Run and leave the area or country.

Can we all agree that women are the problem. This invasion wont end until we put a stop to the main source which is women who are in our government opening the gates to destruction because of "muh feelings"

Like an American user said "feminists are basically the reincarnations of the corrupt politicians who took bribes to leave the gates of Rome unguarded for the barbarians to come in"

Feminism is just cancer.

archive.is/W8Suc

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/norway-turn-back-asylum-seekers-swedish-border-202221876.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These feminists run alright to the next city or state and start the process all over again leaving us to suffer the consequences.

So is it Islam's fault or women? Is it the barbarian hordes fault or the ones who opened to let them in the first place.

Kill the ones who bring destruction then you'll have cleaned up this mess.

Women are the problem.

and they can't flee to Norway either
yahoo.com/news/norway-turn-back-asylum-seekers-swedish-border-202221876.html
>oh i am laffin

Men are clearly the problem here, do you see any muslim women harassing these feminists?

Checkmate shitlords.

Can a country get more ridiculous?

Is that Samuel Jackson?

>Wh....why isn't the white men stopping this. H..help us.

Ya know what If I was in Sweden I'd let the women get raped

Just like liberals leaving California to Nevada or Colorado and fucking those states up.

They should be forced to return, they're the ones overwhelmingly for the shitskin invasion. Only way out is to renounce feminism.

>be feminist
>hate men so much
>willingly import patriarchal society that hates women and hates feminism even more

WHOOPS

Exactly so we basically have a civil war in which the muzzies are taking advantage of. We need to sort our own lands out before facing them.

We beat those trying to invade us will only bring more because those within us (women and cuck liberals) will keep voting for more despite proof that it's against their personal interest.

We need to purge ourselves or we all be destroyed.

New York is doing the same with Florida and North Carolina too.

Fuck leftists.

Oh how wonderful, they completely fuck up and ruin a country for generations to come, then flee the massive fuckup they're responsible for to another country and proceed to ruin that one too.

Execute all feminists. They're traitors.

No we white men are the problem. More of the previous generation desu but us still. Women are followers and if theyve turned out retarded then it is our mistake

No, women aren't the problem, pathetic weak men who would do anything for a little female attention are.

Women could whine all day, and still accomplish nothing if men didn't do their work for them. The way our society functions allows for extreme beta/white knight males to reach positions of power. This means that instead of doing their usual pathetic things like defend them on facebook or buy them dinner, they become judges that let them get away with anything or politicians that give insane power to crazy feminists.

Women on their own were never really the problem. White knights who will throw their own gender and society as a whole under the bus for the feeling of being appreciated by them are.

You guys know what you have to do to stop feminism right?

And do you think they're going to have an ounce of introspection about this? Or have they reached the point where the truth is too horrifying to accept?
>somehow white men will get blamed for this in 3..2..1..

If youre implying we should all turn gay, I dont see that working. I thougt the driving force behind modern feminism was the bitterness of single women who can find a man.

Milo did more to stop feminism than any other man because he was gay

just be meme gay

*Can't

I love islam

>So is it Islam's fault or women?
In a war, you capture enemy soldiers as POWs and hang traitors.

>So is it Islam's fault or women?
BOTH.

it's like asking "dude do we support jews or muslims?"
NEITHER.

glorious keks

wat a bunch of bigots

Get those fucking traitorous cunts back in there to be raped.