White people and creative abilities

Why can't white people create anything meaningful on their own ??
All they be doing is stealing stuff from Japan, India middle East and Africa.
At least TRY to live intellectually.
CREATING NEW STUFF AND HAVING IDEAS ISN'T THAT HARD
DON'T BE A LEECH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oz0enRKUpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_Digital_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewashing_in_film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 poo in loo
>WE Wuz

What have we stolen?

>white people
I doubt any of those were done by White people.

Ummm let me guess..............,..
EVERYTHING

Also stop using concrete its a white invention

Why would we want to steal anything from you poo? Like having a shitty caste system. Marrying children to old dudes. No white person would want to steal that from you guys.

Are you for real? If not

S A G E

white doesnt exist
its a meme americans made up to compensate for not having identity

Id gladly let you steal our invention called

"The toilet"

What shitty b8

>White
>Invention

but the Japs actually like it so where is the problem? only retards in US act like this is something worth spending time on

Yeah, I think you should stop using the internet, it's a white invention

Every one has one of em here.

Jesus was white, goku was western, motako was a fucking robot

I thought race didn't exist though? Checkmate liberal faggot.

White person in Italy.. you on vacation or something?

lol seriously? all japanime was stolen from disney, you tard

>Why do Hollywood Jews steal stuff?
Fix'd.
The answer to that question is that Jews lack any creative abilities.

U be saying?

umm sorry sweetie but wtf is this try agen :))) youtube.com/watch?v=2oz0enRKUpo

All it takes is one pooloo to start a shitposting thread.

Come on guys, just resist. Or at least fucking sage.

Say the guy typing on a keyboard, on a computer, on the internet, on Sup Forums.

Fucking ridiculous.

Hold up look at the facts

>nearly every animu character is white
>complain about a few white people in RL animu adaptions

>Why can't white people create anything meaningful on their own ??
>All they be doing is stealing stuff from Japan, India middle East and Africa.
Yes yes, WHITES are the ones doing that, heheheh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_Digital_Network
Retard.

Did fumes from all the shit on streets finally fucked up with your brain pajeet?

>That pic
>Avatar
You mean the movie where the Indian director turned the White characters from the cartoon made by White people into Chinese/Indian people and it fucking bombed?

Why are poos so retarded. Jesus fucking Christ. Can't you read? He invented email which is not the internet. Do poo brains not understand what the internet is?

Fucking this. For christ sake the creators said they kept race ambiguous across the 4 nations to keep any racial elements as far from the conflict as possible.

He's using a language invented by whites, so of course not.

I wonder why the jap imagine themself White?

>avatar
>not created by white people
>email
>internet
>poo
>having intellectual capacity

>stealing from Africa

You almost had a valid point.

India invented the toilet.

You stole it from them.

this is whooly complete bullshit what the fuck is this

how why could who would even make this image its such bullshit?

what the fuck

>Movie about transhumanism and full body replacement
>That the main character is an asian woman's brain put in the body of a white woman is actual plot point in the movie
>Accurate to the original work, that used this as an allegory for Japanese wanting to be European
HURR DURR WHITE WASHING

DESIGNATED

Avatar was made by M Night Shyamalan, an Indian man

>India
>Invented

Aren't they about to make L from Deathnote into a black guy? Where is he in this picture complaining about being muddied up?

You're welcome for the gift of the internet that allowed to create this retarded post.
Go be insecure about your shit-tier race on tumblr.

> Scarlet Johansson is Jewish
> Hollywood is Jew propaganda machine

People still blame white people when all of them doing the "white washing" are jewish.

Guess jews are white when its suits them or you people.

Really makes you think

You fools! Anime characters are not "white". They're fictional characters that aren't based on race. The big eyes are stylised in order to convey emotion. The multicoloured hairstyles are for diversity and to make characters easily distinguishable. But even if race was involved, anime characters look more Japanese than white. Japanese have flat, round faces. Caucasian women have more masculine and pronounced facial features. Anime is exclusively Japanese. Stop the "we wuz white anime characters and shit". You sound more pathetic than black people who claim to be descendants of Egyptians.

>Indians given CEO spots at already successful and establishment companies for the diversity value.
>None of them actually created any shit (no pun intended) themselves

It doesn't fit their narrative about how whites are evil so it's fine.

Isn't Rupert Sanders the same guy who Kirsten Stewart was cucking her pasty british bf with?

Yes, and you venerate them to keep away the loo witch

The worse part is that it's factually what happens

>Black Jesus
WE

Also Goku was an alien, not Asian.

>Western
He came from Planet Vegeta you cuck.

Fucking JESUS? Fuck the artist.

Inferiority complex much?
I bet you're just mad your nigger brethren were never portrayed in a positive manner by another race and culture.
Enjoy your watermelon jigaboo.

Why are they mad at Scarlett being white? This is a clear case of jewish nepotism

But jews aren't white

I see you couldn't even retort my post with an actual argument. I expected no less from a polack. This fucking board should have remained merged with /mlp/ so that you faggots would eat horse shit for the rest of your insufferable lives.

White people in Britain effectively invented the process to create the modern world.

You're welcome

Most the avatar actors were like indians and brown people wtf?

I love how Light is here, but L, the white European they turned into a nigger, is selectively missing.

not even that. the major has the most generic of generic bodies. she works for section 9 and needs to blend in everywhere. the irony of her looking like a generic sex doll is that no one will notice in a degenerate world of cyborgs.

do liberals even read source material?

stay salty chink boy

Man, it's such a burden, between creating all the great music, art, science and now Hollywood films. It's so unfortunate that we have to steal all of our ideas for films from other cultures, like Game of Thrones, Gone with the Wind, The Avengers, Casablanca, The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, Citizen Kane, all the Walt Disney Films up until Mulan, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Lord of the rings and even then, it's not like they have much visibility.

I wish we were like you India, that churns out shitloads of films that are known all over the world such as... Well I forgot, but I'm sure someone somewhere cares enough to remember.

Oh. It will be funny to see how they justify this when that movie comes out.

he knows your argument, its not that novel. of course, youre right. but what does it add to the conversation? white people are more diverse and sexy. the japanese have always been westaboos.

I know right, It's not like any asians would ever steal the intellectual property/historical elements/mythology/story structure of those filthy gaijin white devils to make their stories amiright senpai?

Pic somewhat related

Look, I know its hard sometimes, to accept that you aren't us, but its really nothing to be all that ashamed over.

I mean, I often get upset that the Holocaust didn't actually happen, but, ya know, there are things you just have to grow up and accept.
And just because the Holocaust didn't happen, doesn't mean it CAN'T happen, ya know?

Hang in there.

What has India had that anyone wants

Wasn't it technically Pakistan? (Indus River civilization)

Exactly! Fucking white people are so unimaginative!

>
curry thunder plz go

>poomail

wow you're totally right
south africa is gonna turn around any second now

They had a early primitive thing rich people sat on to shit, and the shit went down a hole yes. But to claim that they have some intellectual property claim against modern toilets would be a bit like claiming airplanes where stolen from the negro inventor "click click" who jumped off a cliff flapping his arms in 50,000 BC.

>Asia copied everything the whites did

Are you just angry because you have no loo in which to poo?

Come on pajeet, just admit you're salty because India is a shithole and white people are far more creative than poo in loos

also sage

>India created a bunch of shit thousands of years ago and promptly forgot about all of it
>White guys rediscover all of those things and make vast improvements

"Theft"

Serious question, why are indians fascinated with shit?
My mother used to work in one of those telemarketing company and 80% of the workers were indians. When she clean the bathroom in the end of day, she will always find small cup full of shit with plastic spoons next to the toilet. She hated cleaning the bathroom because there was shit on the floor.

This counts as German in Japan last I checked. Shut the fuck up, you poo - last one to talk considering you value white skin over any other color and still can't figure out basic sanitation.

There are not enough good gook actors in America, Japanese would get triggered way more if a Chink or Korean played her.

>pretty much every single anime and manga is inspired by western tropes, movies and stories.
>whitewhashing

Cows are fucking delicious.

Streets aren't toilets pajeet

testtt

Jews are not white

>the girl with the rpg in a medeival show

The IP of GHOS IN DA SHERL
was bought and paid for
With a rev share that would choke a llama

Idiot

No im one of the remaining 60% north italians who are white and are of roman/austrian/german/central euro descent

(Im 0.3% north african,
23% german,
17% austrian,
4.7% danish,
55% italian,)

(Yes i have blonde hair and blue eyes)

We didn't tell the fucking japs to draw their anime with western anglo features. They just know we are the master race.

this is fucking stupid and wrong
we invented nothing at all

there was black people in the new beauty and the beast i think

Wasn't Goku, Light, that apple eating fucker and Major always white?

Actually it was invented by the brit Thomas Crapper (not even kidding thats his name) a white man with beard who was plumber in the uk, indians have no idea what a toilet is, to them its the ground

SAVAGE

>non-white characters portrayed by white people
>'whitewashing'

>white characters portrayed by non-white people
>'color-blind/non-traditional casting'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewashing_in_film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting

Wew lad

Ironically many ideas in manga come from classic Disney cartoons, but the SJWs care only when whites copy something. We might as well take back all technology invented for the past 300 years because it was "culturally appropriated" from us.

>goku

yes, he's litteraly another race

>light

he was a jap afaik

>apple eating fag

gray skinned

>major

yes i think