Whats the whole deal with the rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it a good rack

Is this Gibraltar?

It's where the Royal Navy intend to sink another Spanish Armada

I would not handle it to Spain.

It causes MSS (Major Shitposting Syndrom)

European nations squabbling over big rocks like always.

World War 3 will start over Gibraltar. Check em.

It's importance is largely symbolic. Gibraltar was named after the Umayyad general Tariq ibn-Ziyad who led the initial incursion into Iberia in advance of the main Umayyad force in 711 under the command of Umayyad Caliph Al-Walid I. By preventing this stretch of land from becoming property of the EU, it is a symbolic gesture saying that Britannia will not allow Western Europe to succumb to Islam. I support this symbolic gesture, and if it leads to military conflict will be pushing to support our Anglican brothers.

...re roll?

Oh fuck

I don't get it, even their Chief Minister is ethnically Spanish. List of their ministers.

>Caruano
>Peliza
>Canepa
>Picardo

Populated by Brits my ass, they're Spaniards.

Oh fuck oh fuck

What did kek mean by this?

A
FUCKING
ROCK

Strategic naval presence because its the only route from Atlantic Ocean to Mediterranean sea.

Like Turkey controls the Dardanelles

Yes please

It's the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea, dummkopf. It's strategic importance should be pretty obvious.

it's an exceptionally lovely part of the UK.

As you wish, user

Looks more like a mountain desu

Is a mountain that's made out of rock a mountain or a rock?

There's like 6 trillion threads about this right now.

Try looking through the catalog.

It's a big rock.

4 (U)

They are half and half you idiot.

It's one of our holiests sites

It's the only part of Europe that has monkeys. Do you not see the strategic importance behind that?

The Straight of Gibraltar is a place where a single battery of cannons (8-20) and a skeletal defense squad could stop most of the traffic in and out of the Mediterranean sea. This "rock" overlooks a 150 meter channel that could cripple the economies of Europe and Russia. Additionally, it is a crucial refueling port for the British navy

>Germany starts a world war for the third time and puts the final nail in the coffin of european whites

aryan master race

Digits and no one will care whatever happens.

Says who? One of the ministers was literally a Morrocan/Spanish Sephardic Jew. They are ethnically Spanish.

Tringapore for capital of the 4th Reich, lah.

i support my Spanish bros,i bet Chile supports Spain against anglos

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0

Currently i am visitng Madrid, (i am from Chile )

I would love to see ww3 over A FUCKING ROCK

I wouldn't be surprised if the UK outdoes the entire spanish speaking world when it comes to military spending

Chile is basically a german meme army.

This will trigger the Brits:

It's a mineral

>i support my Argie bros,i bet Chile supports Argentina against anglos

same retard different era

You know the whole "40k men anywhere in the world within 48 hrs" or whatever? If 40k men arrived in Gibraltar the Spanish army would have 3 times as much manpower as the British but would have a smaller navy, armoured force (along with it being less developed) and has half the air force of Britain. More importantly the Spanish army lack the proper modern experience of combat.