If you can't afford to give your child 1 Million/year the day they turn 20 you are a failure of a parent

If you can't afford to give your child 1 Million/year the day they turn 20 you are a failure of a parent

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jesswithjuice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much have you saved so far

if you give your child 1 Million/year the day they turn 20 you are a failure of a parent too

What the fuck? the 2nd girl would be hot if she was a normal person.

Sauce on the pic? Can't find anything by reverse search. Girl to the right can use my mouth as loo.

heres girl on rights instagram i think pic related is delete

instagram.com/jesswithjuice/

Thanks, though I have to admit she looks like a dirty poo-in-loo on close-ups.

When you poo in my loo we don't get to screw

>If you don't meet some arbitrary criteria, you're not a member of some arbitrary group

Thanks OP for clearing that up.

I'm having visions of being on an alien planet
surrounded by women that look like this
fighting over me because I'm the only man now on their wu-man planet

Why do all these Indian girls in the West end up being drug-taking hipster slutty types??

Each of my children will recieve $30,000 on their 20th Birthday.

So far i have a few thousand saved up. But the interest on these accounts will net me a minimum of $30,000 by that time.

Maybe more as i also jave lots of other Jew Savings for them.

I may not meet OPs criteria, bit all of my children will grow up with White Pride and a Nationalist Fire burning inside them.

Looks like 99.9 percent of everyone on Earth is a loser, then. Man, this whole civilization thing sure was a mistake then, huh, OP? Really made my neurons travel along the synapses.

They would have to sell a lot of $5 blowjobs to earn that much.

Why does she look dirty

The fuck is the deal with those 2 semen demons ?

Yes goyim unless you're rich don't have white kids. The Mexicans will handle the child making for you

Damn son, that's a good gift. Make sure you give them some resources on how to manage that money.

Because she is a shit skin

Thats not the same girl wtf kys canaduck

I respect the passion for raising your children, but giving them thousands of dollars at 20 will mean they spend it all on drugs sex booze and ((((((consumer garbage))))))

Here is the redpill Nigel, give it to them when they have their first white child

It is, check the insta.

Fuck you're right
How'd she go from a light skin latina perfection to a nasty dark brown paki
Dropped her so hard

>Why does she look dirty
Because she's not evenly tanned.

>light skin Latina
Neck yourself shitskin, if that's light skin wtf are you

Alright fair enough I did went a bit too far on the light skin thing, meant to say the girl in op is way more light skined than the girl in the instagram which is a literal poo in loo darky

>If you can't afford to give your child 1 Million/year the day they turn 20 you are a failure of a parent

Not even good

Is that Obama offspring?